.: The 'Transfer' Thread :.

Elohim

Re: .: The 'Transfer' Thread :.

But still we know that Ronaldo is playing almost every minute on the pitch' date='so that leaves Di Maria,Callejon and another winger (muniain) to fight for a place of that second winger.[/quote']

yes that's what's strange about this rumor :confused:

if u consider injuries and fitness levels maybe they can deal together competing for 1 position

I'd rather see Valencia take him in that case ... quite hoping that some rich arabic dude buys 2 - 3 teams in spain and make La Liga enjoyable to watch lol

:P

I miss the Kluivert/Overmars days !!

It would take some friggin rich outta this world arabs(even considering Arab's standards) to make La Liga enjoyable to watch

HAZARD TO MAN UTD ??

yesterday sir alex attended personally the match between lille and lyon and he was caught on cameras

many french and belgium jouranlists is saying that he was at the stadium yesterday,to watch personally hazard in action and that he is really interesting in signing him next summer

true or not, we don't know but personally i hope so :D

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/sir-alex-ferguson-caught-on-camera-yawning-whilst-scouting-lyon-lille/

HAZARD TO MAN UTD ??

yesterday sir alex attended personally the match between lille and lyon and he was caught on cameras

many french and belgium jouranlists is saying that he was at the stadium yesterday' date='to watch personally hazard in action and that he is really interesting in signing him next summer

true or not, we don't know but personally i hope so :D

[url']http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/sir-alex-ferguson-caught-on-camera-yawning-whilst-scouting-lyon-lille/[/url]

He's still going to join Spurs

;):D

He might very well have scouted out Lacazette ;)

I heard that they are going to sell Edin Dzeko on the end of the season.

"According to the Sunday Mirror, Edin Dzeko is set to exit City with either Milan or Juventus the most likely destination."

Would be a smart move for Dzeko

Reports suggesting Tom Rogic and Adam Traore will sign for Melbourne Victory :(

Reports suggesting who and who will sign for who?

Didn't he also say that about Fab + Nasri? :D

I dont think he wanted to offload Nasri and Fab' date=' he just couldn't hang on to them. It's not a mistake[/quote']

the mistake lies when he let their concerns develop until he couldn't control it

the same mistake is the unwillingness to sign top players and spend money in the transfermarket

so by saying he will not repeat his mistake , it means that he will sign top players or at least top top prospects that can convince rvp that they can compete for the title

and as van busten said arsenal has to bring four top players in order to keep him

(the name he mentioned is not important but rather the idea )

and if they will sell him , i don't think it will be for the city

the mistake lies when he let their concerns develop until he couldn't control it

the same mistake is the unwillingness to sign top players and spend money in the transfermarket

so by saying he will not repeat his mistake ' date=' it means that he will sign top players or at least top top prospects that can convince rvp that they can compete for the title

and as van busten said arsenal has to bring four top players in order to keep him

(the name she mentioned is not important but rather the idea )

at if they will sell him , i don't think it will be for the city[/quote']

The mistake then is not challenging for the title? ... :eek::rolleyes:

Pogba named on Utd bench

Paul Pogba, whose future was rumoured to lie away from Old Trafford, is on the bench for Man Utd against West Brom. For City, Balotelli starts at Swansea.

haha...? WOT?

"Elohim-ploded." quoted from somewhere along the rainbows :P

Real madrid , napoli ,palermo are interested in signing the peruvian wonderkid edison flores

so hurry up fellas if u don't have him in ur team snap him

lucky me i already have him :D

the rumors are according to many sites one of them is this :

http://www.fichajes.com/primera-division/fichajes/real-madrid-sin-contactos-por-edison-flores_41774