German Bundesliga - 2012 Ratings

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Bundesliga - 2012 Ratings

German Bundesliga - 2012 Ratings - FC Bayern Munchen FC Bayern Munchen Rise May Rise Drop May Drop Manuel Neuer 93 --> 93 Hans Jorg Butt 88 --> 86/87 Maximilian Riedmuller 75 -

Re: German Bundesliga - 2012 Ratings He lost his starting place to Matip when he got injured last season, and when he returned from his injury he was moved to RB cuz Matip did very well alongside Pa

Whats up with Gotze? Is he still not fully recovered from his injury' date=' any reason why he's not starting yet?[/quote']

I was watching the game and the commentator said "Gotze the rated player cant get into the team because Reus is prefered"... They didnt say he is injured. Perisic started but I dont think he'd start over Gotze so I dont know whats going on.

I was watching the game and the commentator said "Gotze the rated player cant get into the team because Reus is prefered"... They didnt say he is injured. Perisic started but I dont think he'd start over Gotze so I dont know whats going on.

Reus is playing more on Kagawa position at all.... I was thinking that he may be the reason but doubtful.

and Kingro..for sake.Slowly?He has been playing in end of season aswell,he was with Germany at euro,he was in Pre-season..its enough hah.

Reus is playing more on Kagawa position at all.... I was thinking that he may be the reason but doubtful.

and Kingro..for sake.Slowly?He has been playing in end of season aswell' date='he was with Germany at euro,he was in Pre-season..its enough hah.[/quote']

Haha, very slowly :P, I don't know, but some German commentator mentioned his former injury when Götze was shown (on the bench)... really surprised to see Götze on the bench all the time if you ask me, it's hard to understand...

Götze usually played as winger for Dortmund, so I don't see the prob in that btw.. both he and Reus can play as winger and as AM, surely soon both will start? :/

Haha' date=' very slowly :P, I don't know, but some German commentator mentioned his former injury when Götze was shown (on the bench)... really surprised to see Götze on the bench all the time if you ask me, it's hard to understand...

Götze usually played as winger for Dortmund, so I don't see the prob in that btw.. both he and Reus can play as winger and as AM, surely soon both will start? :/[/quote']

So far Reus played more of AM..Kagawa replacement.Kuba/Gross/Perisic on the wings.Honestly I dont understand why isnt gotze starting but Klopp is the best..I trust in him :D

Go for Mielitz at Werder then.

I see he has started the last 2 games for them... Is he their number one choice now? Also is he worth buying as a 3rd keeper (Currently have Guaita and Ter Stegen will sell Guaita when Ter-Stegen gets to 88)

Sorry 3rd question :D

Will ter-Stegen get 88 this next changes??

I see he has started the last 2 games for them... Is he their number one choice now? Also is he worth buying as a 3rd keeper (Currently have Guaita and Ter Stegen will sell Guaita when Ter-Stegen gets to 88)

Sorry 3rd question :D

Will ter-Stegen get 88 this next changes??

yes, Mielitz is first choice.. he's a good goalkeeper buy if 85 is the limit. With Ter Stegen in your squad, it doesn't really matter who else you got. Ter Stegen must rise, he simply has to.

I just got an offer to swap CAVANI for GOMEZ (i'm the one who currently has CAVANI)' date=' i know the gomez is a great player but i fairly like cavani and think he is a top player, any ideas??

Any help will be repped :)[/quote']

Gomes is a great player and deserves 94, but as you said Cavani is also a top player, however stuck at Napoli i think 92 will be his peak for a while. If u can can try and get something more out of it. Personally i would go for Gomez but there are loads of peopel who would go for cavani because he is younger.

I just got an offer to swap CAVANI for GOMEZ (i'm the one who currently has CAVANI)' date=' i know the gomez is a great player but i fairly like cavani and think he is a top player, any ideas??

Any help will be repped :)[/quote']

I would go for Gomez. Cavani seems to be stuck on a 92 rating for Napoli and isn't winning titles with them, whereas Gomez has a great chance of winning titles at Bayern this season. In addition (if he scores lots of goals like last season) Gomez could go up to 94.