German Bundesliga - 2012 Ratings

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Bundesliga - 2012 Ratings

German Bundesliga - 2012 Ratings - FC Bayern Munchen FC Bayern Munchen Rise May Rise Drop May Drop Manuel Neuer 93 --> 93 Hans Jorg Butt 88 --> 86/87 Maximilian Riedmuller 75 -

Re: German Bundesliga - 2012 Ratings He lost his starting place to Matip when he got injured last season, and when he returned from his injury he was moved to RB cuz Matip did very well alongside Pa

Re: Respuesta: German Bundesliga - 2012 Ratings

Is Jantschke worth buying? I'm in a very competitive GW and i can buy him from another manager who needs cash for 9M. What do you guys think about him?

Yeah He's class!!!! I've asked on here before and some believe he can be Germany's National team Rb after Lahm... or shift Lahm to Lb and play Jantschke at Rb! Also should get 88 these next changes could "Maybe" sneak 89 if Sm are generous!

Can Thomas Muller hit 94 if Bayern keep up this form?

As of right now' date=' he started every game for Germany and Bayern and is showing great signs of form.

3 goals and 3 assists in the 3 Bayern league games so far. If he keeps it up, 94 at the end of the season is a possibility

Is Jantschke worth buying? I'm in a very competitive GW and i can buy him from another manager who needs cash for 9M. What do you guys think about him?
Yeah He's class!!!! I've asked on here before and some believe he can be Germany's National team Rb after Lahm... or shift Lahm to Lb and play Jantschke at Rb! Also should get 88 these next changes could "Maybe" sneak 89 if Sm are generous!

After Lahm, well, that might be another 3 or 4 years.

Löw played Schmelzer as left-back against Austria and that very much failed with him being the weakest player on the pitch. If that trend continues, he might swap Lahm again and then give Jantschke a chance.

A lot of maybe's and if's though.

Yes... keep him if you are in a competitive game world! 88 for him in the next ratings... they say i is the next Philipp LAHM :eek:

I know its not Bundesliga... but what do you guys think Timo Horn (75 Gk) could get next changes.. he's Koln's Number 1 keeper and played all games so far...

well judge it on the 2bundesliga/ ligue 2 etc that were done just 5-6 weeks ago, and first choice GKs who played most of the games hit 82/83.

Jack Butland hit 82 just for being in the england squad. i wouldnt expect Horn to go any higher.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone enlighten me as to why Mehmet Ekici has only played once this season (came on as a sub) for Werder Bremen?

Is he injured or has he just lost his place? If so would that mean that he may be in danger of dropping to 86?

Can Thomas Muller hit 94 if Bayern keep up this form?

NO.....to get 94 he'll have to have an awesome season which means plenty of goals & assists and Bayern would probably need a Champions League win as I doubt a league title would be enough to get that kind of rating.

Nice to see him playing well again though.