Sign in to follow this  
hummels

German Bundesliga - 2012 Ratings

Re: German Bundesliga - 2012 Ratings

it's probably a bit too early to do another review of the bundesliga. it was just done two months ago' date=' and the next one will be at the end of the season when things are much different.[/quote']

It is a bit to early but i will edit the ratings if needed before the soccermanager team will review the league; this is how i see the ratings at this moment. the last review of the bundesliga happened at the begining of december, last year and i think that the review of the bundeslinga will happen probably at the end of march. Cheers :D

I don't think that he will rise the next changes' date=' maybe after the end of the season if schalke make a good impression in europa league and the bundesliga.

He is seen as one of the best defenders in bundesliga and from what i know arsenal, liverpool and bayern munchen are interested in him. I think he has a bright future ahead and he has the potential to rise to 93 maybe 94 in a few years if he moves to a bigger team then schalke.[/quote']

thanks mate

Re: German Bundesliga - 2012 Ratings - FC Schalke 04

FC Schalke 04

33.jpg

Timo Hildebrand 85 --> 84/83

Ralf Fährmann 84 --> 85

Lars Unnerstall 80 --> 83

Mathias Schober 80 --> 78

Christian Fuchs 88 --> 88

Sergio Escudero 83 --> 83/82

Nils Zander 75 --> 75

Atsuto Uchida 88 --88/87

Tim Hoogland 86 --> 84/83

Hans Sarpei 84 --> 82/81

Benedikt Höwedes 90 --> 90

Kyriakos Papadopoulos 87 --> 88/89

Christoph Metzelder 87 --> 86

Joel Matip 87 --> 88

Alban Sabah 75 --> 75

Jermaine Jones 88 --> 87 Position change to DM/CM

Levan Kenia 82 --> 81

Peer Kluge 87 --> 85/84

Christoph Moritz 85 --> 85

Marco Höger 85 --> 85

José Manuel Jurado 89 --> 89/88

Lewis Holtby 88 --> 88

Julian Draxler 84 --> 87/86

Alexander Baumjohann 84 --> 84

Jefferson Farfán 91 --> 91

González Raúl 90 --> 90

Chinedu Obasi 87 --> 86 position change to Wing/Fwd

Ciprian Marica 87 --> 86

Teemu Pukki 83 --> 84

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar 91 --> 91

Andreas Wiegel 75 --> 77

Philipp Hofmann 75 --> 76

Huntelaar is current 90. Does this mean you think he'll rise to 91?

Re: German Bundesliga - 2012 Ratings - FC Schalke 04

Huntelaar is current 90. Does this mean you think he'll rise to 91?

Sorry my mistake, Huntelaar's curent rating is 90, not 91. 90 --> 91 is the corect prediction and i think that he should rise to 91 next ratings. he is schalke's top scorer in bundesliga and europa league and if he will keep pace he has a 80-90% chance to rise during next review.

Re: Respuesta: German Bundesliga - 2012 Ratings

How about huntelaar? he'll hit 91?

Im not sure if you want said 90--91 or stay at 90 :S

And what is the potential of leno?

Yes it was a mistake, huntelaar's rating is 90 at the moment, and i think he will rise to 91 during next review.

Bernd Leno has a great advantage with his age; Ter Stegen also. their market value rose remarkably this season and they are first choice goalkeeper at their team. Leno is the youngest german goalkeeper to appear in the champions league. the good thing for leno from what i have heard, is that his rival Adler has announced he is to leave Leverkusen when his contract expires. So, the future looks bright for Leno :D

Hey hummels (if I could call you that :D), great job so far, looking really good!

I just wanted to ask what you think about Herrmann and whether he could be a replacement for Reus when he leaves next season. I thought, based on Herrmann's stats this season that he'd get a rise to 87 but a few people think he'd be lucky to get that. Is he an average player or has he got potential?

Decent effort so far...

Why no rise for Hermann of Monchengladbach, id take issue with that he has been terrific everytime ive seen him play and Monchengladbach are flying. Much better player than people give him credit for.

Decent effort so far...

Why no rise for Hermann of Monchengladbach' date=' id take issue with that he has been terrific everytime ive seen him play and Monchengladbach are flying. Much better player than people give him credit for.[/quote']

Herrmann will have a +1 next review, but +2 i'd say 25% chance.

he is young anyway and has a lot of potential

Re: German Bundesliga - 2012 Ratings - BV Borussia 09 Dortmund

BV Borussia 09 Dortmund

16.jpg

Rise

May Rise

Drop

May Drop

Roman Weidenfeller 90 --> 90

Mitchell Langerak 80 --> 80

Johannes Focher 75 --> 78

Marcel Schmelzer 90 --> 90

Chris Löwe 80 --> 82

Lukasz Piszczek 89 --> 89/90

Patrick Owomoyela 87 --> 86

Julian Koch 83 --> 83/82

Marc Klopp 75 --> 75

Mats Hummels 92 --> 92

Neven Subotic 91 --> 91

Felipe Santana 87 --> 87/88

Marcel Halstenberg 75 --> 78

Florian Hübner 77 --> 79 Position change to RB/CB

Jakub Blaszczykowski 88 --> 88

Florian Kringe 84 --> 83/82

Ilkay Gündogan 87 --> 88 Position Change to CM/AM

Tim Treude 76 --> 76

Marvin Bakalorz 75 --> 75

Sven Bender 90 --> 90

Sebastian Kehl 87 --> 87

Mario Götze 91 --> 91

Shinji Kagawa 89 --> 89/90

Ivan Perisic 87 --> 87/88

Antônio da Silva 84 --> 83/82

Moritz Leitner 84 --> 85

Mario Vrancic 75 --> 78 Position change to CM/AM

Kevin Großkreutz 89 --> 89

Lucas Barrios 90 --> 89/90

Robert Lewandowski 89 --> 90

Terrence Boyd 75 --> 80

Kagawa it's a sure 90 , second best Bundesliga player this year , after Reus...

Leno it's 1 rating lower then Ter Stegen , Ter Stegen better talent , higher placed team

Alaba -sure 88/89

Luis Gustavo - 89/90

Herrmann -87 sure

(mai atent rapidistule :) )

Kagawa it's a sure 90 ' date=' second best Bundesliga player this year , after Reus...

Leno it's 1 rating lower then Ter Stegen , Ter Stegen better talent , higher placed team

Alaba -sure 88/89

Luis Gustavo - 89/90

Herrmann -87 sure

(mai atent rapidistule :) )[/quote']

Leno's rating shouldn't be 1 less than ter stegen and i am going to tell you why. I think they will both have a + 2 next review, maybe a +3 (i'd say 33 % chance) for Leno, because alongside the fact that he is the number one goalkeeper choice for leverkusen he also has played all champions league matches for his team, and he has had a good performance. Ter stegen by the other hand is the number 1 goalkeeper for Monchengladbach but he only has matches in the bundesliga. So a 87 rating for leno and a 88 rating for ter stegen would be absurd.

Kagawa is going to rise to 90. Alaba to 88 yes. 89 no way. he has played played a lot this season for bayern but most of the times he came in as a substitute, and he has a few minutes in champ. league.

Luis gustavo will stay to 89

(Mersi pentru sugestii stelistule :rolleyes: ; eu zic ca am fost destul de atent si asa am considerat eu ca este bine. Asta e prima mea incercare in a revizui o liga asa ca ia-ma usor :D)

Leno's rating shouldn't be 1 less than ter stegen and i am going to tell you why. I think they will both have a + 2 next review' date=' maybe a +3 (i'd say 33 % chance) for Leno, because alongside the fact that he is the number one goalkeeper choice for leverkusen he also has played all champions league matches for his team, and he has had a good performance. Ter stegen by the other hand is the number 1 goalkeeper for Monchengladbach but he only has matches in the bundesliga. So a 87 rating for leno and a 88 rating for ter stegen would be absurd.

Kagawa is going to rise to 90. Alaba to 88 yes. 89 no way. he has played played a lot this season for bayern but most of the times he came in as a substitute, and he has a few minutes in champ. league.

Luis gustavo will stay to 89

(Mersi pentru sugestii stelistule :rolleyes: ; eu zic ca am fost destul de atent si asa am considerat eu ca este bine. Asta e prima mea incercare in a revizui o liga asa ca ia-ma usor :D)[/quote']

The only Champions League games for Leno since the last review will be losing twice to Barcelona. Meanwhile, Ter Stegen is playing for title contenders with 12 more points than Leverkusen. He also has many more clean sheets / better performances than Leno.

Nice ratings, I was just wondering what you think about Howedes? Although it might be my biased opinion, I think that Howedes should get a rise. Personally, I think he is better than both Mertesacker and Badstuber and 91 isn't that big of a strech even this rating.

Also, Farhmann rising?

I hope Draxler goes up that much (even though it's a little optimistic)

Nice ratings' date=' I was just wondering what you think about Howedes? Although it might be my biased opinion, I think that Howedes should get a rise. Personally, I think he is better than both Mertesacker and Badstuber and 91 isn't that big of a strech even this rating.

Also, Farhmann rising?

I hope Draxler goes up that much (even though it's a little optimistic)[/quote']

Howedes is not at the same level as Badstuber , Mertesacker is playing for a better team and still playing for NT on the regular bases

Farhmann is now second choise for Unnerstall , maybe a +1 but i dont think so

Draxler is up for +2 at least

(ai facut treaba foarte buna rapidistule , dar ala ce face review-uri pt liga german ,e cel mai bun de pe forum la asa ceva...cel putin asa am observat eu)

Howedes is not at the same level as Badstuber ' date=' Mertesacker is playing for a better team and still playing for NT on the regular bases

(ai facut treaba foarte buna rapidistule , dar ala ce face review-uri pt liga german ,e cel mai bun de pe forum la asa ceva...cel putin asa am observat eu)[/quote']

I'd really like to see Schalke take on Arsenal over 2 legs in their current form. Really debatable whether Arsenal are the better team.

Howedes is not at the same level as Badstuber ' date=' Mertesacker is playing for a better team and still playing for NT on the regular bases

(ai facut treaba foarte buna rapidistule , dar ala ce face review-uri pt liga german ,e cel mai bun de pe forum la asa ceva...cel putin asa am observat eu)[/quote']

I'd really like to see Schalke take on Arsenal over 2 legs in their current form. Really debatable whether Arsenal are the better team.

I'd have to say that Mertesaker's days as a starter for the NT are probably numbered and again, I'm a Schalke fan so I'm a little biased. Also, Schalke vs Arsenal would be a hard one to bet on

Nice ratings' date=' I was just wondering what you think about Howedes? Although it might be my biased opinion, I think that Howedes should get a rise. Personally, I think he is better than both Mertesacker and Badstuber and 91 isn't that big of a strech even this rating.

Also, Farhmann rising?

I hope Draxler goes up that much (even though it's a little optimistic)[/quote']

Howedes is better then Mertesacker and Badstuber,but on SM Badstuber is better cause he plays in Bayern:mad: