Sign in to follow this  
hummels

German Bundesliga - 2012 Ratings

Re: German Bundesliga - 2012 Ratings

Please mate' date=' answer this questions for me :)

Vestergaard is now a starter for Hoffenheim ? How much he will reach in the next review ?

Ter-Stegen can reach 88 in the next review, or 87 is more probably... ?

:confused:[/quote']

I'd say that Ter Stegen deserves 88 as he has a huge part in the Gladbach success this year and he's til now the keeper with best record in Bundesliga this year. But my guess is a rise to 87 this time and 88 by the end of season.

Can't say anything about Vestergaard.

Why you gave +5 to Boyd' date=' he hasn't playd game for first team yet?[/quote']

He hasn't played for the first team, but he has played for dortmund's second team an he has done it well : 20 matches - 12 goals ; and he made his debut for the USA national team against Italy. he is a tallented attacker

He hasn't played for the first team' date=' but he has played for dortmund's second team an he has done it well : 20 matches - 12 goals ; and he made his debut for the USA national team against Italy. he is a tallented attacker[/quote']

Dortmund's second team plays in the 4th highest league. And so far only really good players of the 3rd league reached a maximum rating of 80. For example Leno who played last season in the second team of Stuttgart (3rd league). He was already one of the best players in the league and he only rose to 79.

So if SM want to have some kind of continuity in their ratings, there is absolutely no way that Boyd will get 80 - even if he has played for USA in a friendly.

Re: Riferimento: German Bundesliga - 2012 Ratings - FC Bayern Munchen

:confused:

Im not suprised Robben is in orange there but he wont drop. There was a small chance he couldve dropped as he was injured previously and after he came back he wasnt that good for a couple of months but now he is back to his best. He has shown this in the last few games so SM will keep him at 94.

Claudio on the other hand will not drop for sure. His stats are awesome so far for the whole season and besides he didnt get a rise in the last change which wouldve been deserved so I see no reason to drop him. He is a proven 90 rated striker.

Riferimento: German Bundesliga - 2012 Ratings - VfL Wolfsburg

BV Borussia 09 Dortmund

16.jpg

Lukasz Piszczek 89 --> 89/90

Mario Gotze 91 --> 91

Shinji Kagawa 89 --> 90

Gotze 91 --> 92 no?:(

And Piszczek how many possible has to become 90?

TSV Bayer 04 Leverkusen

15.jpg

Bernd Leno 85 --> 87/88

Rene Adler 91 --> 90

Noo' date='Adler 90?:(

Leno +2/3?:eek:..Fantastic!!

VfL Wolfsburg

82.jpg

Ricardo Rodriguez 82 --> 85/86

+3/4?So it's really strong...

Re: Riferimento: German Bundesliga - 2012 Ratings - VfL Wolfsburg

Gotze 91 --> 92 no?:(

And Piszczek how many possible has to become 90?

Gotze is injured so he wont rise.

Piszczek should definitely get 90 in this upcoming review' date=' I would be suprised if he doesnt get it. He has started 25 out of 26 games for Dortmund this season and they are 1st with a 5 point gap. He has also contributed with 4 assists in the last month. As always players arent guaranteed to rise as we dont know what SM will do but if he doesnt rise then there will be no reason why he shouldnt get 90 in the June/July review unless of course he gets injured. [/font']

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: German Bundesliga - 2012 Ratings - VfL Wolfsburg

Gotze is injured so he wont rise.

Piszczek should definitely get 90 in this upcoming review' date=' I would be suprised if he doesnt get it. He has started 25 out of 26 games for Dortmund this season and they are 1st with a 5 point gap. He has also contributed with 4 assists in the last month. As always players arent guaranteed to rise as we dont know what SM will do but if he doesnt rise then there will be no reason why he shouldnt get 90 in the June/July review unless of course he gets injured. [/font']

Ah ok..Piszczek for me is a great quarterback and they deserve the 90 as you say, but almost always surprising SM...and Gotze deserves a 92 but it would be unfair to compare to others.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: German Bundesliga - 2012 Ratings - VfL Wolfsburg

Ah ok..Piszczek for me is a great quarterback and they deserve the 90 as you say' date=' but almost always surprising SM...and [b']Gotze deserves a 92[/b] but it would be unfair to compare to others.

All in good time my friend :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: German Bundesliga - 2012 Ratings - VfL Wolfsburg

Ah ok..Piszczek for me is a great quarterback and they deserve the 90 as you say' date=' but almost always surprising SM...and Gotze deserves a 92 but it would be unfair to compare to others.[/font']

I think the Manning brothers are very talented quarterbacks. It will be interesting to see where Peyton ends up come the new season. Sorry , couldn't help myself. There are some interesting differences in the names given to players positions, but quarterback? I've never heard that one before.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: German Bundesliga - 2012 Ratings - VfL

I think the Manning brothers are very talented quarterbacks. It will be interesting to see where Peyton ends up come the new season. Sorry ' date=' couldn't help myself. There are some interesting differences in the names given to players positions, but quarterback? I've never heard that one before.[/quote']
Haha :D

I not speak english perfectly...and as they say?

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: German Bundesliga - 2012 Ratings -

I not speak english perfectly...and as they say?

I know' date=' I know. No offense intended as I know what you meant, but I just thought that was funny. [/font']

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: German Bundesliga - 2

I know' date=' I know. No offense intended as I know what you meant, but I just thought that was funny. [/font']

Ah then so sorry..:D

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: German Bundesliga

Ah then so sorry..:D

And my Italian wouldn't get me much more than a pizza. Its a lovely country though. Southern Italy is beautiful. Why can't the universal language be something attractive like Italian or Spanish? Instead we are stuck with rude old English.

Any, I waffle on.... No disrespect meant, just fascinated about the use of 'quarterback'. Is the direct translation 'full back'?

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: German Bundesliga

And my Italian wouldn't get me much more than a pizza. Its a lovely country though. Southern Italy is beautiful. Why can't the universal language be something attractive like Italian or Spanish? Instead we are stuck with rude old English.

Any' date=' I waffle on.... No disrespect meant, just fascinated about the use of 'quarterback'. Is the direct translation 'full back'?[/quote']

in Bosnian Full back =Bek:D,FWD=Napadač,Midfielder=Vezni,Winger=Krilo,Defender=Odbrambeni,CenterBack=Stoper,GK=Golman:D

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Germ

Any' date=' I waffle on.... No disrespect meant, just fascinated about the use of 'quarterback'. Is the direct translation 'full back'?[/quote']

If only there were a single language in the world or in the europe,we understand much better!

I live in northern Italy,the southern is good but the northern are very better for me.

As a city I like very much Milan!!!;):D

BV Borussia 09 Dortmund --> Player changes results

The results to the player changes are:

BV Borussia 09 Dortmund

16.jpg

Rise

May Rise

Drop

May Drop

Roman Weidenfeller 90 --> 90

Mitchell Langerak 80 --> 80

Johannes Focher 75 --> 78 Stayed to 75