-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teams with ** have been reviewed for the 2012 winter update ADO Den Haag Ajax** AZ Willem II Feyenoord** PEC Zwolle FC Groningen SC Heerenveen Heracles NAC NEC PSV** RKC Roda JC FC Twen

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||- 2012/2013 season preview/analysis after round 1 Results of round 1 Willem II 1 - 1 NAC RKC Waalwijk 3 - 2 PSV Rod

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||- Just thought I'd do an update on some of the transfer rumors that I have seen so far and guess a little on how likely it is to be

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

Do you think Warner Hahn will be first choice for Feyenoord next season or will they stick with Mulder? :)

Pretty sure Mulder will still be the number one come the start of the season. Hahn will get his chance though.

Respuesta: Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

All are overrated.
Maher hasn't been good enough. Simple as that.

Arias and Fischer are both talents but the hype around Fischer has kind of dropped a bit. He still only young though.

I see Arias has been linked with a few decent sides.

Thanks, I have Januzaj, Jese, Balde Keita, Promes and Fischer in a team, you think I should sell the Danish?

Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Marcel Ritzmaier' date=' any of them worth keeping in SM terms and are they talented?[/quote']

I think both have talent. Jahanbakhsh will probably leave NEC, now they are regelated. His minutes for Iran this WC will certainly wake up interest of other teams. But in SM i would sell him. Ritzmaier is really good, I think he is able to cover a place in the starting line-up for PSV. They could really use a midfielder like him this season!

What's up with Maher? Why he don't go te the WC?

What do you think about Santiago Arias and Fischer?

Thanks!! :D

Maher was awful this season' date=' if he doesn't change his mentality he is only good enough for a mid-table team in Holland. How low can someone fall: from best Dutch talent to bench-warmer... Arias had a horrible start for PSV. But since his debut against Belgium, he is really playing better. Apparently some topteams are following him.

Thanks, I have Januzaj, Jese, Balde Keita, Promes and Fischer in a team, you think I should sell the Danish?

I would rather sell Keita and Promes tbh, although Fischer has a bad season he stays very talented

Respuesta: Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

I think both have talent. Jahanbakhsh will probably leave NEC' date=' now they are regelated. His minutes for Iran this WC will certainly wake up interest of other teams. But in SM i would sell him. Ritzmaier is really good, I think he is able to cover a place in the starting line-up for PSV. They could really use a midfielder like him this season!

Maher was awful this season, if he doesn't change his mentality he is only good enough for a mid-table team in Holland. How low can someone fall: from best Dutch talent to bench-warmer... Arias had a horrible start for PSV. But since his debut against Belgium, he is really playing better. Apparently some topteams are following him.

I would rather sell Keita and Promes tbh, although Fischer has a bad season he stays very talented[/quote']

I bought Keita and Promes reciently, but thanks, I only sell Fischer if it's a good deal.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Marcel Ritzmaier' date=' any of them worth keeping in SM terms and are they talented?[/quote']

Ritzmaier proved himself last year at a small club (which performed surprisingly well, also thanks to him), and got rewarded with a new contract with PSV (until 2018 now). Before the contract renewal there were some doubts from both sides it seemed, Ritzmaier wanted to play and PSV wasn't sure if he was ready. The fact that he signed a new contract in my opinion means that they've come to an understanding and I fully predict Ritzmaier to be a starter for PSV next season. He definitely has the talent to make it.

Jahanbakhsh will leave NEC (I hope for them he can go somewhere on loan and come back if they get promoted, but that's very unlikely) and the fact that Iran is doing decently in the WC will probably help him find a good club (even tho he didn't make so much minutes). Personally I think coming to the Netherlands was a big change for him and so it took him some time to adjust. But he definitely showed potential, I hope he can continue playing in the Eredivisie and keep on growing here. But his development will depend much on what his next club will be.

Thanks' date=' I have Januzaj, Jese, Balde Keita, Promes and Fischer in a team, you think I should sell the Danish?[/quote']

He's worth holding on to because the talent is obviously there.

He just need to put it out there again.

What about long term and short term potencial of these players?Is they worth buying?

Menno Koch(PSV)-

Van Der Hart(Ajax)-

Bazoer(Ajax)-

Riedewald(Ajax)-

Dijks(Ajax)-

Van Der Hoorn(Ajax)-

Boetius(Feyenoord)-

Klassen(Ajax)-

Fischer(Ajax)-

Keskin(Ajax)-

Zivkovic(Ajax)-

Andersen(Ajax)-

De Sa(Ajax)-

What about long term and short term potencial of these players?Is they worth buying?

Menno Koch(PSV)-

Van Der Hart(Ajax)-

Bazoer(Ajax)-

Riedewald(Ajax)-

Dijks(Ajax)-

Van Der Hoorn(Ajax)-

Boetius(Feyenoord)-

Klassen(Ajax)-

Fischer(Ajax)-

Keskin(Ajax)-

Zivkovic(Ajax)-

Andersen(Ajax)-

De Sa(Ajax)-

At this moment I would say that Boetius, Klaassen and Zivkovich are worth buying. They are the only ones who certainly will play a lot next season.

Don't buy de Sa and van der Hoorn.

The other players might be worth a gamble, but that's hard to say at this moment.

I've read rumours a lot of rumours that Janmaat' date=' De Vrij and Martins Indi moving clubs lately so who do you think will be the defence at Feyenoord next season? Will the use players like Kongolo, van Beek or another youth or buy someone?[/quote']

Yes all three are linked to new club each week! Kongolo linked with Southampton also but we'll see what happens. I think there's more chance of De Vrij being the first to go.

Martins Indi's already moved clubs as he's been sold to Porto for 8M. I expect De Vrij to leave as well, not too sure about Janmaat as hasn't been up to his best so far. Kongolo should stay, he hasn't even a full season under his belt yet while with BMI and De Vrij probably leaving he's pretty much first in line to become a guaranteed starter.

I guess Feyenoord will look at their own youth first, but depending on how much money they have (might sell Pelle too) they might buy too. I'm not exactly sure how they are financialy these days though as they've had major problems in the previous years. They should be financialy healthy now but I don't know if they're in a position to spend big on a player.

What about Ziyech potencial rating in future

Let's see where Ziyech is come the start of the season. I've seen him linked with a few clubs and I like him. If you have him keep a hold of him.

Pelle linked with a move to Southampton and Guidetti going to Feyenoord to replace him also doing the rounds today. Also rumours of Koeman wanting Guidetti at Southampton. BMI seems set to move to Porto and De Vrij heavily linked with United so would be sad to see these guys go.

Re: Respuesta: Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL|

90?!

That would be way too much.

Definite 88, I think that after the World Cup he should be rated 89 regardless of what happens now.

The Dutch cap makes it very hard for him to get a 90 and he will have to leave Ajax for other opportunities for him to have a crack at it.