-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

BroodRoosterNL

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

I just hope he proves the exception to the rule and does well over in Russia. Unfortunately my initial thoughts are' date=' what a waste![/quote']

Exception to what rule?

Maybe he is just one of those rare breed of players that wants to play first team football and isn't interested in his agent using his backside to polish the bench of a top team just for a few $ more.....?? (Alex Buttner just one example....)

Exception to what rule?

Maybe he is just one of those rare breed of players that wants to play first team football and isn't interested in his agent using his backside to polish the bench of a top team just for a few $ more.....?? (Alex Buttner just one example....)

So he goes off to Russia rather than stay at Twente where he was getting first team football?! Yes because that makes sense.

He would of been much better off staying at Twente and progressing there rather than moving to Russia for a few extra £££. How many talents do you know of that have moved to Russia and progressed on to become top top players? Very few if any at all.

So he goes off to Russia rather than stay at Twente where he was getting first team football?! Yes because that makes sense.

He would of been much better off staying at Twente and progressing there rather than moving to Russia for a few extra £££. How many talents do you know of that have moved to Russia and progressed on to become top top players? Very few if any at all.

Maybe staying at Twente wasn't an option if the club had decided time was right to sell him? I don't know.

Agreed that the Russian league isn't an obvious place for young players to develop. However, Promes has age on his side and a couple of seasons with an ambitious club like Spartak and playing alongside some of the experienced players they have certainly isn't going to harm his career.

Anyway, with 2018 on the horizon I expect Russia will be quite active in trying to make their league more attractive & less so a place where senior players go to revitalize their flagging career. It wouldn't surprise me if there were more young players signed up.

By the way, I could name plenty of young players that have improved since joining the RPL but as this is the Dutch forum I won't detract from the conversation.

Cheers.

Maybe staying at Twente wasn't an option if the club had decided time was right to sell him? I don't know.

Agreed that the Russian league isn't an obvious place for young players to develop. However' date=' Promes has age on his side and a couple of seasons with an ambitious club like Spartak and playing alongside some of the experienced players they have certainly isn't going to harm his career.

Anyway, with 2018 on the horizon I expect Russia will be quite active in trying to make their league more attractive & less so a place where senior players go to revitalize their flagging career. It wouldn't surprise me if there were more young players signed up.

[b']By the way, I could name plenty of young players that have improved since joining the RPL[/b] but as this is the Dutch forum I won't detract from the conversation.

Cheers.

So it isn't a good place to go for young players to develop yet plenty of young players do develop there, surely it's one or the other.

Yes he may very well excel out in Russia hence why i said i hope he is the exception to the rule. However i still believe he would of been better off else where.

So it isn't a good place to go for young players to develop yet plenty of young players do develop there' date=' surely it's one or the other.

Yes he may very well excel out in Russia hence why i said i hope he is the exception to the rule. However i still believe he would of been better off else where.[/quote']

I also would rather he'd went somewhere else but the money they are offering is too good for Twente to turn down and these Russian clubs pay well ;)

I also would rather he'd went somewhere else but the money they are offering is too good for Twente to turn down and these Russian clubs pay well ;)

Oh yeah no doubt and it's a shame that Dutch clubs can't turn down big money offers for their players.

I really hope he does progress and turns into the talent that he has shown he can become.

Took over a brandnew Feyenoord in a gold championship,

Clasie,Vilhena,Kongolo,Basacioglu,Boetius this are the players i know,

van Beek was named somewhere as a good prospect.

Who else should i keep ?

Is the keeper Mulder good and will he be 87 rated soon ?

Thanks for your help!

Took over a brandnew Feyenoord in a gold championship' date='

Who else should i keep ?

Thanks for your help![/quote']

Try to keep Achahbar and Manu as well.

Took over a brandnew Feyenoord in a gold championship' date='

Who else should i keep ?

Thanks for your help![/quote']

Keep Van Beek, Hahn, Karsdorp. Manu, Achahbar. Although there is still a new striker to come in I'd keep a hold of Te Vrede as well for a month or so just to see how he gets on.

As for Mulder he may get a rise to 86. Not guaranteed though. We signed Hahn also as replacement keeper and I rate him highly.

Oh yeah no doubt and it's a shame that Dutch clubs can't turn down big money offers for their players.

I really hope he does progress and turns into the talent that he has shown he can become.

That Dutch league though....

Russia's top flight has way more quality. He will develop there IF he plays.

Just noticed Ziyech > Twente. Great signing!

He was offered a greater contract at Feyenoord but turned it down as he was scared to fight for a spot in the team where as at Twente he was guaranteed starter.