-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

BroodRoosterNL

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

He was offered a greater contract at Feyenoord but turned it down as he was scared to fight for a spot in the team where as at Twente he was guaranteed starter.

I think it was not a guaranteed starter spot, but the agreement about his favourite position. As with Feyenoord, he would make more money but he would have to start on the wings, or at least they wouldn't promise to play him solely on 'his' position. That's of course to be expected from a club like Feyenoord, but I think Ziyech did the right thing by choosing the team that suits him the best. Would've liked to see him at Ajax, also.

I think it was not a guaranteed starter spot' date=' but the agreement about his favourite position. As with Feyenoord, he would make more money but he would have to start on the wings, or at least they wouldn't promise to play him solely on 'his' position. That's of course to be expected from a club like Feyenoord, but I think Ziyech did the right thing by choosing the team that suits him the best. Would've liked to see him at Ajax, also.[/quote']

Yeh definitely gutted to miss out on him nonetheless.

;2975109']Any Utrecht fans? How did Rubin play?

Not a fan ;) Didn't see the whole game either.

But he was much talked about, lot of people positively surprised by him, including at club.

He will get more chances to show himself in the upcoming weeks.

Not a fan ;) Didn't see the whole game either.

But he was much talked about' date=' lot of people positively surprised by him, including at club.

He will get more chances to show himself in the upcoming weeks.[/quote']

He is an interesting case thats for sure, USA seem to be fast tracking him

Didn't play yesterday though, as he's suffered a thigh injury. And as far as I'm aware Utrecht are not planning to rush him, he played because they didn't have anyone else (lot of injuries at the club). So it could be we'll barely see him play in the next few months, or he lives up to his hype and we see him a lot.

Just thought I'd mention it before people get too excited ;)

Twente will not play in Europe this season, which is a shame. Quite a collapse from where they were at the start of the year to where they are today. :(

In other news Zwolle are also in trouble needing to win the second half by at least 2 goals in Czech Republic

PSV and Feyenoord are through though. Fancy both to go far in the tournament

PSV and Feyenoord are through though. Fancy both to go far in the tournament

Wow I said this as Feyenoord were 3-1 up with 20 minutes to go. Zorya came back from 3-0 down to draw 3-3 which would have taken them through and late substitute Manu scores the winner for Feyenoord in injury time! Mental. Better than AC Milan vs Liverpool in 2005 :P

Wow I said this as Feyenoord were 3-1 up with 20 minutes to go. Zorya came back from 3-0 down to draw 3-3 which would have taken them through and late substitute Manu scores the winner for Feyenoord in injury time! Mental. Better than AC Milan vs Liverpool in 2005 :P

Wasn't pleasant viewing...

Twente will not play in Europe this season' date=' which is a shame. Quite a collapse from where they were at the start of the year to where they are today. :(

In other news Zwolle are also in trouble needing to win the second half by at least 2 goals in Czech Republic

PSV and Feyenoord are through though. Fancy both to go far in the tournament[/quote']

I can't see Feyenoord go anywhere tbh, they're not nearly good enough to make it far. PSV can if they keep their heads together and actually make an effor to play good in Europe. Twente is a disgrace and Zwolle never stood much of a chance in the first place, I was surprised the first game went so well for them.

Today Clasie signs a new deal until 2018 and Karim El Ahmadi will return to Rotterdam. This is great news for the club. Now time to get Toornstra in the team in the place of Immers and also Hahn for Mulder. I'm a bit more confident now.

Next review?

El Ghazi-78

Kishna-82

Ziyech-86

Ould-Chikh-80

Depay-89

Van Beek-82

Who knows, all depends on when that review will be.

Meanwhile, De Boer ain't so happy with Vermeer going to Feyenoord which I understand. Bit of a silly move from the Ajax management even if Vermeer had to go, selling him to one of your bigger current and historically their biggest rival is pretty stupid imo.

Next review?

El Ghazi-78

Kishna-82

Ziyech-86

Ould-Chikh-80

Depay-89

Van Beek-82

Based on this season, I would say El Ghazi is much more likely to rise than Kishna.

Depay +2 I'm also not sure, but at least 88 I would say.

About the Vermeer from Ajax to Feyenoord deal, from the Ajax-side: I'm bloody mad :mad: Obviously because for me my club matters way more than his personal interest, but also because it's insane to let a player with his qualities leave for peanuts to your rival (and to any club in the same league really, top half clubs at least). De Boer's madness was the only bright light for me this week, glad he still got his marbles.

What are the thoughts on Ligeon? 3 appearances for Ajax so far' date=' picked him up cheap so was thinking should I sell him on for profit or will he rise into a first team starter??[/quote']

Some people say it's unfair that he doesn't get a chance instead of Van Rhijn, who hasn't been playing that well, but when Van Rhijn was injured during the start of the season, Ligeon didn't play as well as those expectations altogether. Last season he always played solid when replacing Van Rhijn, but this season so far he didn't leave that same impression. So its a bit hard to say, he's got skills and he's at an age where he needs to break into the team, but he seems not to be there yet. Personally I was positively surprise by how he played on the left side (he's a right wing defender originally), he did that quiet well. In my GW's where I have him, I'm keeping him for now, but I'm not expecting a spectacular improvement very soon.

Meanwhile' date=' De Boer ain't so happy with Vermeer going to Feyenoord which I understand. Bit of a silly move from the Ajax management even if Vermeer had to go, selling him to one of your bigger current and historically their biggest rival is pretty stupid imo.[/quote']

About the Vermeer from Ajax to Feyenoord deal' date=' from the Ajax-side: I'm bloody mad :mad: Obviously because for me my club matters way more than his personal interest, but also because it's insane to let a player with his qualities leave for peanuts to your rival (and to any club in the same league really, top half clubs at least). De Boer's madness was the only bright light for me this week, glad he still got his marbles.[/quote']

Most of us, from the 'other side', aren't so happy with this transfer either. Sure he is better than Mulder, but nobody saw this coming (neither did Mulder :eek:)

Also, Vermeer isnt that great.. he's one of those goalies who one day saves a point and then on another loses three

Based on this season' date=' I would say El Ghazi is much more likely to rise than Kishna.

Depay +2 I'm also not sure, but at least 88 I would say.

About the Vermeer from Ajax to Feyenoord deal, from the Ajax-side: I'm bloody mad :mad: Obviously because for me my club matters way more than his personal interest, but also because it's insane to let a player with his qualities leave for peanuts to your rival (and to any club in the same league really, top half clubs at least). De Boer's madness was the only bright light for me this week, glad he still got his marbles.[/quote']

Thank you very much!!

Most of us' date=' from the 'other side', aren't so happy with this transfer either. Sure he is better than Mulder, but nobody saw this coming (neither did Mulder :eek:)

Also, Vermeer isnt that great.. he's one of those goalies who one day saves a point and then on another loses three[/quote']

Ajax didn't sell him without reason :P

Most of us' date=' from the 'other side', aren't so happy with this transfer either. Sure he is better than Mulder, but nobody saw this coming (neither did Mulder :eek:)

Also, Vermeer isnt that great.. he's one of those goalies who one day saves a point and then on another loses three[/quote']

Mulder is a shi**bag and has made many blunders. For the price we got Vermeer I'm actually quite happy. The biggest disappointment is not getting a striker. We'll just have to put big faith in Te Vrede!!

Mulder is a shi**bag and has made many blunders. For the price we got Vermeer I'm actually quite happy. The biggest disappointment is not getting a striker. We'll just have to put big faith in Te Vrede!!

Sure, Mulder is no Buffon or Chilavert but he is one of us. He didn't deserve to be publicly put on blast

Everybody is disappointed about not getting a decent fwd. Im still hoping for a kazim kazim surprise though.

On the bright side, el Ahmadi is back!