BroodRoosterNL

-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

Sure' date=' Mulder is no Buffon or Chilavert but he is one of us. He didn't deserve to be publicly put on blast

Everybody is disappointed about not getting a decent fwd. Im still hoping for a kazim kazim surprise though.

On the bright side, el Ahmadi is back![/quote']

El Ahmadi and Toornstra!!! And Jordy signs new contract :D

Early days' date=' but Sinkgraven must be one for the future.He's been solid so far with Heerenveen, definitely one to watch, not to mention the nice rise he will get B).[/quote']

He's a massive talent, I really like him (and I would be very pleased if he comes to Ajax!).

One worth keeping an eye on for sure.

Sinkgraven is a very talented lad and it shows there's at least something good in having to sell your better players. He didn't stand much of a chance with players like Ziyech ahead of him but since the better guys are being sold all the time, younger players get more chances earlier on. Just hope he stays at Heerenveen long enough to truly develop instead of rotting away on some bigger club's bench.

So I hope he won't go to a club like Ajax for at least another 2 years.

(or PSV, or Feyenoord or whoever else for that matter Laura :P)

J.Bruma' date=' can he get 88?[/quote']

Maybe based on being a constant starter for PSV, but personally I don't think so.

Anyone????!!!!!!

Depay +1 for sure. Maybe even +2.

Klaassen +1 too I think.

Tankovic is doing well' date=' had a good start but has only been here for short time. If he stays a starter, he's in for a decent rise too (based on his current minutes and goals he will probably rise a little too).

So I hope he won't go to a club like Ajax for at least another 2 years.

(or PSV, or Feyenoord or whoever else for that matter Laura :P)

:D

I do think ajax could use a player like him, we lack that creativity. If he plays a full season, I don't see why he wouldn't play for ajax if he comes next season. Maybe not all matches, but he would make decent minutes I think.

I do think ajax could use a player like him' date=' we lack that creativity. If he plays a full season, I don't see why he wouldn't play for ajax if he comes next season. Maybe not all matches, but he would make decent minutes I think.[/quote']

Because imo a decent amount of minutes is not enough for young and talented players. They should literally play as much as possible because what they need most is experience. Next to that at bigger clubs they're not the go to players thus they get less chances to be important, at smaller clubs the real talented kids get the chance to become important and thus learn how to be important. When you play at a big club and you're not the go to guy you can learn, but its not the same and then when you have to take over you don't have the experience. One good season also is not enough, you play one full season and then you get benched which does not make you any better. A couple good seasons gets better, because then you learn how to stay on top of your game all the time and create a base level for yourself (this is what I can always deliver). But even two good seasons are no guarantee, just look at Maher. He was (and in my mind still is) one of, if not the biggest talent in Holland, usually played very good at AZ but at PSV he was completely invisible most of the times.

Sure you can bounce back from that, but I think that's easier when you're older (as in 22/23+) when you have the experience, when you know what you're capable of and when you've simply matured more.

That is why I will never fully back up anyone going to a big club after just one or even half a good season.

There's a difference for guys who go through a big clubs youth academy btw, but they're more used to the pressure and they're obviously well aware with the culture of the club. And even that's no guarantee of course, there's literally thousands if not millions of youngsters who've failed.

Guys, I'm currently in the process of grabbing Eredivisie players for my SM team and was wondering what the thoughts on the following players were.

Bruma

Narsingh

Uth

van Aken

Eghan

Tapia

Sinkgraven

Basacikoglu

Slagveer

Boateng

What sort of rises should I be expecting?

Hoping for a decent rise for van Aken and Sinkgraven as they seem to be first choice now. Basacikoglu, Uth, Slagveer and Boateng may all be worth a bit of a rise as well possibly?

Guys' date=' I'm currently in the process of grabbing Eredivisie players for my SM team and was wondering what the thoughts on the following players were.

Bruma

Narsingh

Uth

van Aken

Eghan

Tapia

Sinkgraven

Basacikoglu

Slagveer

Boateng

Hoping for a decent rise for van Aken and Sinkgraven as they seem to be first choice now. Basacikoglu, Uth, Slagveer and Boateng may all be worth a bit of a rise as well possibly?[/quote']

You want predictions based on what mate? their 4-5 performances? B)

Most of them will rise for sure but it's waaay too early for this..

I was just looking for peoples thoughts on the players as I asked before listing the players :confused:

Obviously Tapia or Boateng haben't been introduced to the first team but people may know more about them than what is available on the net.

The others have all been playing regularly for at least half a season now, if not longer though so opinions from people who watch the league would be welcomed

Guys' date=' I'm currently in the process of grabbing Eredivisie players for my SM team and was wondering what the thoughts on the following players were.

Bruma

Narsingh

Uth

van Aken

Eghan

Tapia

Sinkgraven

Basacikoglu

Slagveer

Boateng

Hoping for a decent rise for van Aken and Sinkgraven as they seem to be first choice now. Basacikoglu, Uth, Slagveer and Boateng may all be worth a bit of a rise as well possibly?[/quote']

I'd also be interested in a view from a Dutch football expert :P I think van Aken and Sinkgraven can both get +5's if they continue to start :)

I think from that list of players, especially the young players all will rise. Most of them have been playing regularly, and at least more regularly than last season. But like others say, it's way too early to put numbers on it. When the season progresses a bit more, it's more useful to make specific reports about certain players.

Long story ;)

I completely agree with you on your view on what's better for young players.

But as an Ajax supporter, I would rather see a player like Sinkgraven come to Ajax next year and see how he develops, than losing him to another club of worse: abroad. Maybe for him it would be ideal to stay at Heerenveen for a couple of seasons, but from 'my' perspective it's better if he joins Ajax and maybe goes out on loan or something.

Managed to pick up Kishna in a Very competitive GW what will he reach in the next review and what could he peek at??

Maybe +2 this Winter, started some games in the start of season, but Ghazi put a big shadow over him, now he's playing for the second team

Do you agree?

CILLESSEN +1/88

KLAASSEN +1/87

KISHNA +2/80

Ghazi +4/80

VAN BEEK +3/83

Kongolo +2/+3/84/85

BASACIKOGLU +2/+3/84/85

Manu +2/82

HENDRIX +3/86

OULD-CHIKH +2/78

EBECILIO +2/86

ZIYECH +1/86

HAYE +3/80

TANKOVIC +4/82

SINKGRAVEN +5/82

Do you agree?

CILLESSEN +1/88

KLAASSEN +1/87

KISHNA +2/80

Ghazi +4/80

VAN BEEK +3/83

Kongolo +2/+3/84/85

BASACIKOGLU +2/+3/84/85

Manu +2/82

HENDRIX +3/86

OULD-CHIKH +2/78

EBECILIO +2/86

ZIYECH +1/86

HAYE +3/80

TANKOVIC +4/82

SINKGRAVEN +5/82

All seem pretty fair as long as they continue to play :P

Is Sergio Rochet worth picking up when/if he gets added? ;) 2 starts for AZ this season but it seems that Esteban is injured.

Is Sergio Rochet worth picking up when/if he gets added? ;) 2 starts for AZ this season but it seems that Esteban is injured.

Don't know much about him, just that they bought him thinking he would need quite some time to adjust, but then it turned out he was adjusting very rapidly. So now he's replacing Esteban while he is out, don't expect Rochet to stay first choice after Esteban returns. But so far he's making a good impression.

Riferimento: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

Next reviews:

• Zoet 86> 87/88
  • Wijnaldum 88> 89
  • Veltman 86> 88
  • Zivkovic 83> stay
  • Riedewald 78> stay
  • Kishna 78> 80
  • El Ghazi 78> 82
  • Van Overeem 75> 80
  • Ebecilio 84> 86
  • Ssewankambo 75> 80
  • Sinkgraven 77> 83