-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

BroodRoosterNL

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

this is actually a good thing. it shows that while they will do specific combing over of leagues' date=' if a player is doing a job worthy of a rise he will get it instead of waiting for his league to be reviewed god knows when.

Also as below said its nice to to be able to predict and see everyone knowing what is coming and buying all the players before that. rewards actually buying players on their merits.[/quote']

I'm all about the random reviews and people not knowing exactly when a certain player will rise, but having bunch of players rising 3 ou 4 times under a year like Depay has for example, and some without even playing, while others have 5000+ minutes and not rise for 2 or 3 seasons, isn't a good system at all.

I have Giesselmann, Benali and Philippoteux in a team, that if they rose to their deserved rating, they would play in my first team, but because of SM stupid selective random system they are there, just taking wages. Is a +1 to Depay really more important than their 5/6/7 maybe 8 point raise?

I'm all about the random reviews and people not knowing exactly when a certain player will rise' date=' but having bunch of players rising 3 ou 4 times under a year like Depay has for example, and some without even playing, while others have 5000+ minutes and not rise for 2 or 3 seasons, isn't a good system at all.

I have Giesselmann, Benali and Philippoteux in a team, that if they rose to their deserved rating, they would play in my first team, but because of SM stupid selective random system they are there, just taking wages. Is a +1 to Depay really more important than their 5/6/7 maybe 8 point raise?[/quote']

not saying it is more important nor did i. I simply said it is great that they are happy to reward players outside of a scheduled review. The fact that they have overlooked those players is a massive failure. Depay didnt deserve a rise more than them of course not. perfect world they would have also been rising by now, despite the league not being under review, just like depay just did.

not saying it is more important nor did i. I simply said it is great that they are happy to reward players outside of a scheduled review. The fact that they have overlooked those players is a massive failure. Depay didnt deserve a rise more than them of course not. perfect world they would have also been rising by now' date=' despite the league not being under review, just like depay just did.[/quote']

I understand what you mean, but after Depay got a fairish review a couple of months ago, who the hell decided he must've have another review now, i seriously think that randomness has much to speak of. Why Depay, why not Rekik? They snubbed him about 3 times now (as he can rise as a PSV or City player) and he doesn't rise for almost a year and plays for the same team as Depay that is doing good both domestic as in europe.

Are you guys kidding ?

Whats the special he did since October ?

All he had since then' date=' is some obvious regular first time minutes, then 1 Goal vs Estoril in Europa league,1 goal vs Feyenoord and 2 goals vs Go Ahead Eagles. Yeah I believe Depay's +1 was a top priority (sarcasm).

Don't get me wrong at this, Depay is a great player I just can't find the logic of this situation going on here.

P.S: Brood back me up here lol.[/quote']

When SM do block league reviews there are always going to be a few players that they have underrated, when they random fix them it is much better than that player(s) having to wait until the next league review which can be six months plus in the future, not sure what the problem is tbh.

I'm all about the random reviews and people not knowing exactly when a certain player will rise' date=' but having bunch of players rising 3 ou 4 times under a year like Depay has for example, and some without even playing, while others have 5000+ minutes and not rise for 2 or 3 seasons, isn't a good system at all.

[b']I have Giesselmann, Benali and Philippoteux in a team, that if they rose to their deserved rating, they would play in my first team, but because of SM stupid selective random system they are there, just taking wages. Is a +1 to Depay really more important than their 5/6/7 maybe 8 point raise?[/b]

These are second division players which SM only review once a year as they aren't high on the list of priorities, like it or lump it that is the way SM has set out their stall in regards to lower league players.

These are second division players which SM only review once a year as they aren't high on the list of priorities' date=' like it or lump it that is the way SM has set out their stall in regards to lower league players.[/quote']

If they were reviewed once a year, they would've already been reviewed, as this is their 2nd or 3rd season.

I actually like that they didn't rise Depay right away to 89, but only a +1 to 88, which in my opinion was enough after 'just' a breakthrough season and a small but impressive WC. Since 89 is the cap for the Eredivisie, I think it is justified that they took some time to see how Depay would do next, and to only let the best players of the league rise to that level. I think this rise is not just based on minutes or goals, but on the fact that over the last few months Depay has proven that his level is consistent and that he's indeed (one of) the best player(s) of the league.

A few other player from Feyenoord got a -1/+1 too, all good chances. It would be nice if the whole league gets done in spring again, but for now there are not many big chances necessary.

Just tweaked Hoedt a well deserved +3.. good to see these non-structured risers. I know they miss some glaring poeple we have said benali and that 100 times' date=' but tis good to see it somewhat working how it should. Encouraging.[/quote']

Very encouraging indeed.:rolleyes: By the way, it has been like that since they changed how reviews works, nothing new here.

Very encouraging indeed.:rolleyes: By the way' date=' it has been like that since they changed how reviews works, nothing new here.[/quote']

It has supposed to have been like tht since reviews were changed Mr smartie pants. SUPPOSED. instead i get to see only random garbage +1s from the danish B league. now thats fine. until they rise same player from that league 3 times in a year +1,+1,+1. Good to see them brave enough doing adjustments to bigger ranked players outside of their 'schedule'

It has supposed to have been like tht since reviews were changed Mr smartie pants. SUPPOSED. instead i get to see only random garbage +1s from the danish B league. now thats fine. until they rise same player from that league 3 times in a year +1' date='+1,+1. Good to see them brave enough doing adjustments to bigger ranked players outside of their 'schedule'[/quote']

Again, it's always have done that since the randoms review was introduced, they didn't change anything except now you agree with the player they rose, they still rise players from Botswana 3 times in one year (wasn't Botswana, but another low league player that haven't even played in half a year). But it's ok, if people wanna be optimistic about that, by all means.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know much about Lex Immers from Feyenoord? My home town team Leicester have been linked with a move for him. I see on SM he's very versatile playing mc/fc/amrlc. He's got to be the only player on this game with such random positions. On transfermarkt it shows him as an AM, so perhaps a replacement for Nugent. Playing behind the striker!

Does anyone know much about Lex Immers from Feyenoord? My home town team Leicester have been linked with a move for him. I see on SM he's very versatile playing mc/fc/amrlc. He's got to be the only player on this game with such random positions. On transfermarkt it shows him as an AM' date=' so perhaps a replacement for Nugent. Playing behind the striker![/quote']

No, I have found an Indian player that could play in defence and upfront, another a striker/goalkeeper as well, but they are probably not playing top level football. :o

No' date=' I have found an Indian player that could play in defence and upfront, another a striker/goalkeeper as well, but they are probably not playing top level football. :o[/quote']

Striker/goalkeeper. There's 2 contradicting positions alright! Anyone know if Immers is any good? What his strengths are etc. Wondering what kind of a player we're being linked with. At 28 he'll be about at the peak of his career now.

Does anyone know much about Lex Immers from Feyenoord? My home town team Leicester have been linked with a move for him. I see on SM he's very versatile playing mc/fc/amrlc. He's got to be the only player on this game with such random positions. On transfermarkt it shows him as an AM' date=' so perhaps a replacement for Nugent. Playing behind the striker![/quote']

I'm probably not the right person to answer this question, but what I know him most for is missing chances. On the plus side, he does create a lot too, bc he still manages to net a decent ammount every season, despite mostly playing as an attacking midfielder. For me he's mostly a very odd player, he's not incredibly talented and he doesn't seem to be the cleverest monkey in town, but yet he manages to be important for Feyenoord both in play and in stats. I doubt if he can grow any further, but I thought that too before he went to Feyenoord, so who knows. He's a hard worker, which might make him suitable for BPL, but at the same time for me that level seems way out of his league.

I think my opinion is somewhat coloured tho and someone who follows Feyenoord more closely will be able to give you a more detailed view on him.

I'm probably not the right person to answer this question' date=' but what I know him most for is missing chances. On the plus side, he does create a lot too, bc he still manages to net a decent ammount every season, despite mostly playing as an attacking midfielder. For me he's mostly a very odd player, he's not incredibly talented and he doesn't seem to be the cleverest monkey in town, but yet he manages to be important for Feyenoord both in play and in stats. I doubt if he can grow any further, but I thought that too before he went to Feyenoord, so who knows. He's a hard worker, which might make him suitable for BPL, but at the same time for me that level seems way out of his league.

I think my opinion is somewhat coloured tho and someone who follows Feyenoord more closely will be able to give you a more detailed view on him.[/quote']

Thanks for your response Laura. Not the most glowing reference. Hopefully it's just a rumour as the are many going around with our team currently.

Hoping so' date=' some big risers this time round with it being so long since the last review![/quote']

Any notable risers worth getting? Ebecilio has got to rise this time? Missed the autumn /winter rise. Plenty of minutes under his belt.