-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

BroodRoosterNL

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

Any notable risers worth getting? Ebecilio has got to rise this time? Missed the autumn /winter rise. Plenty of minutes under his belt.

Yeah sure, Thom Haye of AZ, 20 in 8 days and has 1276 minutes this season. Sergio Rochet, rated 77 with 720 mins should get a bit of a rise. Dabney Dos Santos, AZ, 18 with 573 mins. Derrick Luccassen, 19, 667 mins. Joost van Aken, Heerenveen, 20, 1746 mins and one of the biggest risers for sure. Rubio Rubin should get another rise, 18 with 1258 mins. Hand Hatebour, around 2500 minutes over 2 seasons at Groningen.

Also, Bas Kuipers, Sven Niuwpoort, Kevin Diks, Wesley Hoedt and Carlo de Reuveur to name a few who should get smaller rises. I'm certain there's more out there but they're the ones I've researched and got most of in one of my set ups! Hope this helps! :)

Yeah sure' date=' Thom Haye of AZ, 20 in 8 days and has 1276 minutes this season. Sergio Rochet, rated 77 with 720 mins should get a bit of a rise. Dabney Dos Santos, AZ, 18 with 573 mins. Derrick Luccassen, 19, 667 mins. Joost van Aken, Heerenveen, 20, 1746 mins and one of the biggest risers for sure. Rubio Rubin should get another rise, 18 with 1258 mins. Hand Hatebour, around 2500 minutes over 2 seasons at Groningen.

Also, Bas Kuipers, Sven Niuwpoort, Kevin Diks, Wesley Hoedt and Carlo de Reuveur to name a few who should get smaller rises. I'm certain there's more out there but they're the ones I've researched and got most of in one of my set ups! Hope this helps! :)[/quote']

Thanks for these. Will get my cheque book out ;-)

Isn't it a bit fast' date=' the last review was in October or so.

I was counting more on the end of the season.[/quote']

The Dutch reviews are always early. Usually 2 months before the other European leagues start reviewing. They were in October for the first reviews. Main European leagues started in December. Last 2 years it's been February. Wouldn't be surprised to see the review again in a couple of weeks

Could also be. I did notice Fischer got a position change' date=' so maybe it's coming after all.. Some other players got some random changes in the last few days/weeks, so maybe it was a sign ;)[/quote']

Yeah, that very useful position change for a guy that doesn't play in six months or so!

Oh' date=' Daley Sinkgraven to Ajax.Could see that coming a mile away but I just noticed it actually happened.Good for him thought.

Very talented front line from Ajax with Sinkgraven,Fischer,El Ghazi & Milik.

Wow,talk about talent.[/quote']

Will he be thrown into the 1st team straight away?

Oh' date=' Daley Sinkgraven to Ajax.Could see that coming a mile away but I just noticed it actually happened.Good for him thought.

Very talented front line from Ajax with Sinkgraven,Fischer,El Ghazi & Milik.

Wow,talk about talent.[/quote']

And Zivkovic, if he's really that good as some say.

Will he be thrown into the 1st team straight away?

He's playing with #8 and it's not intended for him to take the same road as Zivkovic' date=' he will get a shot at the first team right away. However he will be given time to adjust the first few months and he will have to earn his place like everyone else. But I think the intention is that he's gonna be one of the several players eligible for a starting spot on the midfield, and with Klaassen and Serero having (minor) injuries, he might start making minutes fast. He made a huge impression at Heerenveen so far, so as an Ajax fan I'm really curious to see if he can bring it for us too. Either way, great signing for us, huge potential.

And Zivkovic, if he's really that good as some say.

Don't forget about Kishna and Muric, or Riedewald or Bazoer. Imagine the midfield/forward line up if all of those live up to their potential.. Shame we still don't have a defense :D

Can't believe that ref gave Willems a red card yesterday. Awful decision

Terrible, in hindsight. However he admitted that immediately after the game and he made a rightful appeal for how players screwing each other over makes it even harder for the ref to make the right call. Luckily for PSV they still won and I assume Willems won't get suspended (or mildly, if so), could've ended worse for them!

Felt like sharing something today.Go nuts.Feel free to drop more names.Sharing is caring remember B)

Rubio Rubin 78-82/81

El Ghazi 80-83/84

Manu 82-84

Kishna 80-83

Riedewald 78-81

Sergio Rochet 77- 80

Van Aken 77-82

Van de Streek 77-80

Karsdorp 77-79

Haps 77-79

Luckassen 77-79

Kuipers 77-80

Everon Pisas 76-78

Ebuehi 75-77

Van Amersfoot 73-76/75

Felt like sharing something today.Go nuts.Feel free to drop more names.Sharing is caring remember B)

Rubio Rubin 78-82/81

El Ghazi 80-83/84

Manu 82-84

Kishna 80-83

Riedewald 78-81

Sergio Rochet 77- 80

Van Aken 77-82

Van de Streek 77-80

Karsdorp 77-79

Haps 77-79

Luckassen 77-79

Kuipers 77-80

Everon Pisas 76-78

Ebuehi 75-77

Van Amersfoot 73-76/75

Hans Hatebour 78-82

Dabney Dos Santos 76-79/78

Carlo de Reuveur 73-75/76

Sven Niewpoort 78-81/82

Kevin Diks 75-78

Thom Haye 77-83/82

There's some more to add to the list, as I stated earlier on in the thread but this time in rating predictions! :) Pretty sure once again there's more out there also!

Rubio Rubin 78-82/81

El Ghazi 80-83/84

Manu 82-84

Kishna 80-83

Riedewald 78-81

Sergio Rochet 77- 80

Van Aken 77-82

Van de Streek 77-80

Karsdorp 77-79

Haps 77-79

Luckassen 77-79

Kuipers 77-80

Everon Pisas 76-78

Ebuehi 75-77

Van Amersfoot 73-76/75

Bazoer will likely get a increase +1/+2

Riedewald, Bazoer, Sinkgraven, Kishna, El Ghazi... Christ, its just like they grow on trees in Amsterdam :D

I know they aren't all from Ajax formation, but still an impressive very young lineup. With Andersen, Zivkovic, Fischer and Milik (and others), the future does look bright for Ajax.

If only my Benfica had the competence to do that...

Riedewald' date=' Bazoer, Sinkgraven, Kishna, El Ghazi... Christ, its just like they grow on trees in Amsterdam :D

I know they aren't all from Ajax formation, but still an impressive very young lineup. With Andersen, Zivkovic, Fischer and Milik (and others), the future does look bright for Ajax.

If only my Benfica had the competence to do that...[/quote']

true, but they need some more experience/quality. They look mediocre at the moment :s

Riedewald' date=' Bazoer, Sinkgraven, Kishna, El Ghazi... Christ, its just like they grow on trees in Amsterdam :D

If only my Benfica had the competence to do that...[/quote']

true' date=' but they need some more experience/quality. They look mediocre at the moment :s[/quote']

First time watching them this season Khisna was non existent El Ghazi is a decent looking player but to greedy and needs to sort his shooting out. For me R.Van Rhijn only player from Ajax to have a half decent game tonight.

true' date=' but they need some more experience/quality. They look mediocre at the moment :s[/quote']
First time watching them this season Khisna was non existent El Ghazi is a decent looking player but to greedy and needs to sort his shooting out. For me R.Van Rhijn only player from Ajax to have a half decent game tonight.

It's to be expected, so many youngsters in one team, mixed with others, while more experienced, young players anyway. And AZ it's not exactly the worst of teams in Eredivisie too. They need games on their legs, and of course more experience players that they play and learn with, maybe this wasn't the best of games to put a team like that to the test, but with first place almost unreachable, what's the harm.

but with first place almost unreachable' date=' what's the harm.[/quote']

True that, such games can be very valuable lessons for young players.

However, the lack of decent experienced players makes it harder for them to develop quickly, no matter how much talent they have.

Few questions...

BOILESEN, Nicolai, I see he lost his CB position, I have more than enough LB's so I'm wondering should I keep him till end of season (any chance of a rise), keep him longer term or sell him?

LIGEON, Ruben, Is his loan move a good or bad thing? Keep/Sell??

Sell/Keep the following:

WARMERDAM, Django

NOORDHOFF, Tom

KESKİN, Sinan

* any gems there??

Few questions...

BOILESEN' date=' Nicolai, I see he lost his CB position, I have more than enough LB's so I'm wondering should I keep him till end of season (any chance of a rise), keep him longer term or sell him?

LIGEON, Ruben, Is his loan move a good or bad thing? Keep/Sell??

Sell/Keep the following:

WARMERDAM, Django

NOORDHOFF, Tom

KESKİN, Sinan

[i']* any gems there?? [/i]

Boilesen should be higher rated based on his minutes this season, however his play is ****. I personally think he's got great potential, but time is starting to run out for him, he must start delivering now. I assume he won't do anything stupid like getting transferred, so he will definitely rise based on him being a starter for Ajax.

Ligeon made a good move, not to the best club, but he is definitely ready for first team minutes. It seemed as if De Boer and others still had a lot of faith in him and keeping him to eventually replace Van Rhijn, however since Ligeon left his place has been taken by young Tete, who's been making minutes right away. So that could be a sign for Ligeon. I expect him to do well at NAC tho, he will be a starter for them and he's a great player for any Eredivisie club. His chances at Ajax seem slim atm. Keep until the end of the season for him to get a rise and see where his future lies then.

The others:

Warmerdam is low rated, for that reason alone I would keep him for now. He's still young and only just starting for the reserves, but so far he's making a good impression there. He will rise in the next review, his potential for the future is still very 50/50 in my opinion.

Noordhoff in my eyes is nothing special, I think he's in his last year of his contract also. He's been doing alright for the reserves, but he's not one of the players with the greatest impact. He will probably rise a little but at the moment I don't see a big future for him at Ajax. He's a decent player however so he might still make it through another club.

Keskin once was a very talented player who got unlucky with bad injuries. Since being able to play again he didn't play a lot tho, when he played he did well, but he's not fit enough yet to be pushing for a starter spot with the reserves. Long term he might get there, but at the moment the prospects aren't great.

to Laura or any Ajax fans, could you give me a lowdown on these players, I've recently taken over a fairly new Ajax team whose loaned players have returned. Do I sell or keep them.

BOCCARA

EL HASNAOUI

DE SA

VAN KOESVELD - he's just moved to Heerenveen

ALBLAS

Thanks in advance

Boilesen should be higher rated based on his minutes this season' date=' however his play is ****. I personally think he's got great potential, but time is starting to run out for him, he must start delivering now. I assume he won't do anything stupid like getting transferred, so he will definitely rise based on him being a starter for Ajax.

Ligeon made a good move, not to the best club, but he is definitely ready for first team minutes. It seemed as if De Boer and others still had a lot of faith in him and keeping him to eventually replace Van Rhijn, however since Ligeon left his place has been taken by young Tete, who's been making minutes right away. So that could be a sign for Ligeon. I expect him to do well at NAC tho, he will be a starter for them and he's a great player for any Eredivisie club. His chances at Ajax seem slim atm. Keep until the end of the season for him to get a rise and see where his future lies then.

The others:

Warmerdam is low rated, for that reason alone I would keep him for now. He's still young and only just starting for the reserves, but so far he's making a good impression there. He will rise in the next review, his potential for the future is still very 50/50 in my opinion.

Noordhoff in my eyes is nothing special, I think he's in his last year of his contract also. He's been doing alright for the reserves, but he's not one of the players with the greatest impact. He will probably rise a little but at the moment I don't see a big future for him at Ajax. He's a decent player however so he might still make it through another club.

Keskin once was a very talented player who got unlucky with bad injuries. Since being able to play again he didn't play a lot tho, when he played he did well, but he's not fit enough yet to be pushing for a starter spot with the reserves. Long term he might get there, but at the moment the prospects aren't great.[/quote']

Thank you so much for the advice! Much appreciated!!

to Laura or any Ajax fans' date=' could you give me a lowdown on these players, I've recently taken over a fairly new Ajax team whose loaned players have returned. Do I sell or keep them.

BOCCARA

EL HASNAOUI

DE SA

VAN KOESVELD - he's just moved to Heerenveen

ALBLAS

Thanks in advance[/quote']

Boccara - No future at all at Ajax, is struggling to find a new club for a year now. Nothing special.

El Hasnaoui - He made a good impression during preseason but has failed to make many minutes for the reserves. As a player he's not bad at all, but he seems to get out shined by the current wave of great young players. Especially in his position there are younger and better players, so his prospects at Ajax are small I think.

De Sa - Suffered an unfortunate injury, started well on his loan spell. He's back now, so he has a few months to prove himself. When he played for Ajax last season, we were lacking wingers, now we seem to have too much almost. So it's gonna be hard for him to get play time at Ajax, if he doesn't go on loan again he will get his chance with the first team tho , probably. However I doubt he will ever really be a great player. A lot will depend on the next couple of months, keep him until the end of the season to see where his future lies.

Van Koesveld - Just moved back to Heerenveen indeed, he was playing well for the reserves but had no perspective on reaching the first team. He just had a small rise today, but considering that Heerenveen bought him as a first team player, he will probably rise more at the end of the season.

Alblas - One of the many injured goalies at Ajax atm, he will be out for at least 9 months. Had a good start of the season, based on those minutes alone he will get a rise I assume. After that, it's hard to say yet, depending on how he comes out of his injury. He is one of the talented young GK's we have at Ajax, but definitely not the best. I don't think he will be the future no.1 for Ajax, however he can become a very decent goalie. Due to his injury it will be a matter of at least a year before he can play seriously again, so keep him for a while to see if he will get a rise, and after that I would sell him.