BroodRoosterNL

-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

Hey everyone,

A few questions to be asked.

Albert Rusnak; I've heard he's been playing well and i've seen some highlights of him for groningen - is he going to turn into a really good player and potentially sign for the likes of PSV or Ajax or should he stay at groningen for now?

Also could you perhaps give me examples of young talents who aren't maybe well known yet/ could purchase without other managers knowing much about them in my competitive GW

many thanks:p

A few from Eredivisie who played some games but still rated less than 78:

Kevin Diks

Dabney Dos Santos

Thom Haye

Joris Van Overeem

Rick Karsdorp

Joost Van Aken

Thomas Lam

Rubio Rubin

Good luck

Hey everyone' date='

A few questions to be asked.

Albert Rusnak; I've heard he's been playing well and i've seen some highlights of him for groningen - is he going to turn into a really good player and potentially sign for the likes of PSV or Ajax or should he stay at groningen for now?

Also could you perhaps give me examples of young talents who aren't maybe well known yet/ could purchase without other managers knowing much about them in my competitive GW

many thanks:p[/quote']

What are opinions on Willems? Is he talented enough to get a move to a top club in the not so distant future?

Yes. He's really good. The offensive part of his game is what gives him the edge. He must be among the highest assisting fullbacks in Europe with the amount of times he supplied De Jong from the left. The guy has really stepped on from being a teenage prodigy and shocking Euro 2012 campaign to being on his way to a possible Dutch version of Marcelo.

@ Cam. Keep Bazoer only

What are opinions on Willems? Is he talented enough to get a move to a top club in the not so distant future?

He's really impressive this season' date=' especially considering his still young age he's showing great improvement in maturity, he's playing more and more like an experienced player. I can see him move this summer and if he keeps improving like this a big club is definitely in the future for him.

It's too early to say, but so far he's been doing really well at Groningen, stepping up from Cambuur with no effort at all. Groningen aren't doing that well, but if he continue to stand out next season, he will definitely be on the radar of bigger clubs.

Worth Keeping Ryan Thomas' date=' Richedly Bazoer and Lesley De Sa?[/quote']

Bazoer only indeed. Ryan Thomas isn't too bad also and obvious his team is doing great, but he's no must keep like Bazoer.

Richairo Zivkovic is tearing Eerste Divisie apart this season.

Would prefer having him tearing Eredivisie apart. I believe he would do better than Sigþórsson or Schöne, but what do i know.

Richairo Zivkovic is tearing Eerste Divisie apart this season.
Would prefer having him tearing Eredivisie apart. I believe he would do better than Sigþórsson or Schöne' date=' but what do i know.[/quote']

Watched some utube vids of him after finding out he was pretty good on fifa and had never really heard of him he looks very good!

Ajax is depressingly throwing away any shot they still had at the championship.

It was over since the break. No one's stopping this PSV. If they keep the core together next season I fancy them to do well in the Champions League

It was over since the break. No one's stopping this PSV. If they keep the core together next season I fancy them to do well in the Champions League

Yeah, cause if history taught us anything it is that it's impossible for PSV to blow a massive lead after the winter break.... lol. I'm not saying I actually had faith in Ajax being champions, but they were definitely still in the race as long as PSV still had to prove they could hold on to their form. Ajax have been terrible, but PSV had their usual hickups too, the only difference is that for the first time in many years PSV did take the points home, and Ajax didn't.

PSV does really deserve it, tho I doubt they'll manage to keep the team together. Depay and Wijnaldum are bound to leave, it's not sure at all yet if they can keep Guardado, and with Willems showing his A-game again he might just be sold too. It would be very interesting to see where they can go if all those players would stay.

Bas Kuipers with a +1 rise today.

Calm down SW' date=' you're way too generous.[/quote']

Lol I was thinking the same.. If you're just gonna hand out useless +1's, than just wait until the end of the season and give them the proper rise they deserve.

Really doubt they will do better than Ajax or Anderlech for that matter on champions league, when they can't even hold their own against Zenit.

Bas Kuipers with a +1 rise today.

Calm down SW' date=' you're way too generous.[/quote']

Lol I was thinking the same.. If you're just gonna hand out useless +1's' date=' than just wait until the end of the season and give them the proper rise they deserve.[/quote']

Absolute joke of a rise.

Should I keep Jurgen Locadia and Jorrit Hendrit? Will they rise?

Thanks in advance

I too was going to ask about Hendrix. 3rd choice CB from what i can see from stats. +2 next time up?

+3 for El Ghazi but nothing for Kishna???? bit strange......

Might still come, but to be fair El Ghazi has made more minutes, more goals, played more solid and has been more important to Ajax, especially recently. Kishna has a few magic moments, but El Ghazi is much more consistent. Although I believe Ajax could benefit from playing with both Kishna and El Ghazi as starters, the latter is clearly a step ahead at the moment.

+3 for El Ghazi but nothing for Kishna???? bit strange......
Might still come' date=' but to be fair El Ghazi has made more minutes, more goals, played more solid and has been more important to Ajax, especially recently. Kishna has a few magic moments, but El Ghazi is much more consistent. Although I believe Ajax could benefit from playing with both Kishna and El Ghazi as starters, the latter is clearly a step ahead at the moment.[/quote']

That +3 almost makes me cry, 2000+ minutes including CL, EL with 10 goals and 8 assists deserved a little better but ok... he will still probably rise this season when the dutch review are in.