-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teams with ** have been reviewed for the 2012 winter update ADO Den Haag Ajax** AZ Willem II Feyenoord** PEC Zwolle FC Groningen SC Heerenveen Heracles NAC NEC PSV** RKC Roda JC FC Twen

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||- 2012/2013 season preview/analysis after round 1 Results of round 1 Willem II 1 - 1 NAC RKC Waalwijk 3 - 2 PSV Rod

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||- Just thought I'd do an update on some of the transfer rumors that I have seen so far and guess a little on how likely it is to be

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

I'm curious about achahbar for feyenoord' date=' He seemed to have a lot of potential but then disappeared. Then i see he got into the first team and seems to be doing well. Question is can he keep it up and establish himself fully?[/quote']

He's supposed to sign a new contract and stay with them long term, not sure if he can continue staying a starter right away tho. However, he was always rated a massive talent and it was very odd to see him go downhill like he did, but I guess he managed to get it together and he's ready to take his chance now. I think it's still rather open what Feyenoords front line will look like next season, but if there was ever a moment to hold on to Achahbar, it's now ;)

+3 for Kishna....

Thought considering his mins and contribution to the first team he might have got 85ish...

And be higher rated than El Ghazi and Singraven? Nah.

What do you think about VERDONK' date=' Calvin? (Netherlands U19) :)[/quote']

He's a decent talent of whom a lot is expected at Feyenoord I think, but I haven't really seen him play before tho.

Both of those should rise also' date=' though considering Ajax have not been great this season suppose should be happy with any rise!![/quote']

I agree El Ghazi should be higher rated, he's a regular starter and he's been one of the most valuable players in this poor poor season. But maybe he'll get another rise at the end of the season.. Kishna and Sinkgraven are much less regularly involved so they will have to get there first in order to really demand a rise.

I thought he was a good player?

Have I been lampooned?

Nah he's alright, but I just haven't seen him progress as much as some talents around him. His reaction towards younger boys getting their chance was very negative, he immediately said he might consider a transfer so I'm not really impressed by his mentality also. To be fair, I'm not a very dedicated follower of him, and he's a decent player, don't get me wrong. He just doesn't really stand out for me and his stats also show he's been struggling somewhat. If you have him already, I'd keep him still. Even if he gets a +1 now he will get another rise next season, as long as he keeps making minutes, he's still young enough to grow plenty.

Reckon he'll move to psv as replacement for Depay?
I reckon Jesus Corona will make the move to PSV' date=' looks a very tricky customer indeed...[/quote']
Luciano Slagveer could be a potential Depay replacement

My nan would be a great replacement, she's class at dribbling with her zimmer frame and scoring with the neighbours

The Underdog' date=' Adnane Tighadouini had a +3 today.

31 Apps with 11 Goals & 3 Assists so far.

The guy is for more, he's too good for Breda.[/quote']

I'm assuming he will definitely stay in the Eredivisie, probably not with NAC tho.

Corona seems to be the most likely to replace Depay, as it seems. I really hope Heerenveen manages to qualify for an Europa League ticket, a player like Slagveer should stay for another year at least and European football would be a great addition to that.

Kishna worth keeping for future?

In terms of rating' date='do you guys think he can become next 90 player or so?[/quote']

Do not sell Kishna only continue to rise , though 90 at Ajax probably not but i doubt he'll even be in the Dutch league for much longer.

Kishna worth keeping for future?

In terms of rating' date='do you guys think he can become next 90 player or so?[/quote']

I would keep him and I think he has the talent to become at least a 90 rated player, however football is 70% mentality too. Kishna has shown before that he can work hard to come back from a massive injury, and he made a good call to be patient and train hard when he signed his last contract. I personally think that next summer will be another of those moments for him, does he realize what he needs to improve about himself to establish himself (and where else than at Ajax will he get the chance to do that), or will he make an early move abroad? I think he's in a very important stage of his development and he will never be able to make up for time he loses now. So his actions this summer will be of great importance to his future potential.