BroodRoosterNL

-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||-

Just thought I'd do an update on some of the transfer rumors that I have seen so far and guess a little on how likely it is to be true :)

Rumors are based on voetbalprimeur.nl and fcupdate.nl and I'll only look at rumors from March or more recent.

Nacer Chadli

Interested: Rubin Kazan / Fulham / Benfica

Likely to happen: 75%

I'd say there's a very good chance at Chadli leaving if a foreign club is serious about him. Twente have already signed both Wesley Verhoek and Dusan Tadic which means that together with Bajrami, John and Chadli they now have 5 wingers. With Tadic and John being the best I'd say Twente would be willing to let Chadli go for a nice offer.

Luciano Narsingh

Interested: Ajax / PSV

Likely to happen: 90%

With 22 assists and 7 goals it was only a matter of time before the rumors came. Narsingh has been quite sensational at Heerenveen this season, being one of the biggest reasons Dost could score 30 goals so far. Narsingh's contract will end after next season so Heerenveen are probably going to sell him to make the most out of him.

Eriksen, Van der Wiel, Vertonghen, L. de Jong, John, Douglas

Interested: Man Utd / Man City / Chelsea / Real Madrid / Barca / More

Likely to happen: Eriksen: 85% / Van der Wiel: 60% / Vertonghen: 90% / L. de Jong: 50% / John: 50% / Douglas: 65%

Today's the day Ajax could win the title and today is also the day some of the very best players in the Eredivisie will go head to head hence the huge interest from foreign scouts. According to numerous reports, scouts from all major European clubs will be attending the match.

Eriksen: The biggest talent in the Eredivisie by miles and according to many one of the biggest talents in Europe. Decided not to leave last season because he wasn't done learning at Ajax, but also announced that it would be likely that he'd leave after the season. With all the big clubs after him its more a matter of when rather than if he'll leave.

Vertonghen: Has already stated he's up for a new challenge and didn't leave this winter because Ajax needed him (and they did!). Jan has been the best defender in the league this and last season and will surely attract a lot of interest its just like Eriksen a matter of when, not if.

Van der Wiel: Injured for a while this season but nonetheless popular among transfer rumors. Seemed certain to go to Valencia a few months ago but the deal seems to have blown, but then again with enough other clubs interested there's a very good chance he'll leave Amsterdam this summer.

L. de Jong: Imo his big breakthrough came this season after the departure of both Bryan Ruiz and Marc Janko as he now had to do things on his own and take the leading role up front. And the leading role he took, not only did he prove to be a great goal scoring striker, he's also shown that he's much more than that, setting up and leading Twente when others didn't. Only thing is that Twente are asking 15 million and out of De Jong and John they're willing to let just one of them go, so things aren't certain yet.

John: Together with Maher probably the biggest surprise of the season, John showed that he has Robbenish potential with a good delivery and very skillful on the ball. The winger looks destined to end up at the biggest stages in Europe, but as already mentioned, only one out of John and De Jong will be allowed to leave. Only difference could be if Twente don't qualify for the Champions League which means they'll miss out on some money.

Douglas: Looked very promising when he first came to Holland, but sadly hasn't developed to the brilliant defender he once looked like. Sure he's a decent defender but after years he still makes silly mistakes or loses his temper. Nonetheless there'll probably be clubs interested and with a decent offer I think Twente might just decide to let him go, especially as they already signed a replacement for him with Andreas Bjelland.

SCHMIDT, Doke 76- 80. +4

CASTILLION, Geoffrey 78-82. +4

MARKIET, Gévero (10k) 70-76 +6

BERGHUIS, Steven 78-83 +5

SMITH, Daan 76-82 +6

here are some risers i found. These rating changes are a estimate but should be pretty close!!!

1st place is certain for Ajax now. With 2 matches left to play they have a 6 point lead on Feyenoord so they can still be caught by them, but the goal difference is about 25 goals in favor of Ajax and its not likely Feyenoord will be able to get 26 goals in 2 matches. Not even mentioning the fact that Ajax can easily win this wednesday versus VVV in Amsterdam.

2nd place is still very much open with 5 clubs within 4 points of eachother.

Re: Riferimento: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||-

I've searched this thread and i've read the posts on them yet' date=' but anyway i'd need a suggestion: between Moisander (AZ) and Vlaar (Feyenoord) who would you buy as ? thanks! :)[/quote']

Moisander for me, got more room left to grow whereas Vlaar doesn't really seem to be getting much better. And Moisander might go to Ajax while Vlaar will defo stay at Feyenoord.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! -

Moisander for me' date=' got more room left to grow whereas Vlaar doesn't really seem to be getting much better. And Moisander might go to Ajax while Vlaar will defo stay at Feyenoord.[/quote']

Thanks, my first choice was Moisander too but an advice was useful! :)

i know it has been spoken before' date=' but i would like some more opinions on the matter, [b']does strootman have a good chance on a rise to 89?[/b]

Yes. He really should. PSV best player/midfielder in my and many others opinions, and plays for Dutch NT.

Updated all the ratings and added a list with all the biggest risers (+3 or higher) on the first page!

Please do not ask about "Player xxxxx rising?". Go look it up on the first two pages! Saves me and other people who've been helping out on this thread a lot of time (I won't be answering those questions anyway btw). Thanks in advance!

Respuesta: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||-

hi, what do you think about MOKHTAR, Youness.

this player is loan for PSV in second division, he plays 25 games and more of 2000 minutes. he should rise ????????

thanks

Word on the corners is that Ola John is heading to Benfica as a replacement for Gaitan.

how likely would any one say this is to happen? being a benfica fan you can call me a concerned party. :D

how likely would any one say this is to happen? being a benfica fan you can call me a concerned party. :D

Very likely, and for 10 million euros I read.

It's rumoured they have an agreement.

Word on the corners is that Ola John is heading to Benfica as a replacement for Gaitan.

Hope not' date=' John could use another year in the Eredivisie, don't think going to Benfica would be the very best thing right now. Guess we'll have to see what happens, if they offer 10M and another club offers 15 for De Jong and Twente do really want to sell only one they might as well sell De Jong. With the transfer summer coming I only believe deals that have been signed, not one's that look like they're going to happen :o

hi, what do you think about MOKHTAR, Youness.

this player is loan for PSV in second division, he plays 25 games and more of 2000 minutes. he should rise ????????

thanks

No idea mate, he plays in the Eerste Divisie and that league's too terrible to watch :rolleyes::P

Hope not' date=' John could use another year in the Eredivisie, don't think going to Benfica would be the very best thing right now. Guess we'll have to see what happens, if they offer 10M and another club offers 15 for De Jong and Twente do really want to sell only one they might as well sell De Jong. With the transfer summer coming I only believe deals that have been signed, not one's that look like they're going to happen :o[/quote']

Luuk de Jong is far more important for Twente than Ola John. They already signed Tadic, and it's Luuk de Jong who is the main key player for Twente. 10 mio is not bad for Twente for Ola John, since they already have an excellent replacement in Tadic.

Playing for Benfica shouldn't be a bad choice for Ola John. Those Portugese teams are excellent at developping young talented players, who will get to play. Sporting Portugal turned out to be great for both Van Wolfswinkel and (the somewhat older) Schaars. Benfica may be better, but not necessary a too big step for Ola John.

Keep in mind the Portugese league is also nothing special, so is also a good league for the young to get experience and get better.

Luuk de Jong is far more important than Ola John. They already signed Tadic' date=' and it's Luuk de Jong who is the main key player for Twente. 10 mio is not bad for Twente for Ola John, since they already have an excellent replacement in Tadic.

Playing for Benfica shouldn't be a bad choice for Ola John. Those Portugese teams are excellent at developping young talented players, who will get to play. Sporting Portugal turned out to be great for both Van Wolfswinkel and (the somewhat older) Schaars. Benfica may be better, but not necessary a too big step for Ola John.[/quote']

True, but the difference between Schaars/Van Wolfswinkel and John is that John has just started playing on the highest level while both others had been playing there for a while. John is far from finished learning everything he can in the Eredivisie so that's why I believe that he should stay for at least another season. Just look at Eriksen, he's become (a lot) better this season though he could easily have left Ajax for a bigger club last summer.

True' date=' but the difference between Schaars/Van Wolfswinkel and John is that John has just started playing on the highest level while both others had been playing there for a while. John is far from finished learning everything he can in the Eredivisie so that's why I believe that he should stay for at least another season. Just look at Eriksen, he's become (a lot) better this season though he could easily have left Ajax for a bigger club last summer.[/quote']

Yes but Eriksen have a brain...John doesnt :)

True' date=' but the difference between Schaars/Van Wolfswinkel and John is that John has just started playing on the highest level while both others had been playing there for a while. John is far from finished learning everything he can in the Eredivisie so that's why I believe that he should stay for at least another season. Just look at Eriksen, he's become (a lot) better this season though he could easily have left Ajax for a bigger club last summer.[/quote']

The thing is, that I believe he can do that learning in Portugal too... that league is not great either, only the top teams have slightly better teams than the Dutch teams, but I trust those teams to use their talents wisely, since they always did and especially if they pay 10 mio (they can't afford to waste money on a player and then not play him, we're not discussing Real Madrid).

Surely Ola John will become much better whether it's at Twente or Benfica.