-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teams with ** have been reviewed for the 2012 winter update ADO Den Haag Ajax** AZ Willem II Feyenoord** PEC Zwolle FC Groningen SC Heerenveen Heracles NAC NEC PSV** RKC Roda JC FC Twen

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||- 2012/2013 season preview/analysis after round 1 Results of round 1 Willem II 1 - 1 NAC RKC Waalwijk 3 - 2 PSV Rod

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||- Just thought I'd do an update on some of the transfer rumors that I have seen so far and guess a little on how likely it is to be

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

One more game to go in Eerste Divisie (D2) and NEC is first with 107 pts!!

Darn,these guys killed it this year, for real.

Hope they do well in Eredivisie too.

Kishna worth keeping for future?

In terms of rating' date='do you guys think he can become next 90 player or so?[/quote']

Definitely keep him.He's a quality player that will keep on rising for sure.Looks humble and down to earth person,I'd say sky is the limit for him.I actually rate him as high as El Ghazi personally.Well,maybe bit less but whatever.

What about Elvis Manu?

7 goals and 4 assist for him in Eredivise.

4 in EL and 1 in CL... will he reach 85 at next review? :)

EDIT: Owobowale Segun?

I like Manu a lot' date=' although he's not a top club material as yet.Yes he can hit 84/85.He's done more than enough to deserve a further rise.

EDIT: Owobowale Segun?

Decent talent, hasn't play much.Will get more playtime next season prolly.

What do you guys reckon will happen in Ajax attack next season? With Kishna' date=' Ghazi, Fischer, Milik, Zivkovic, Muric, is Sigþorsson and Schöne on their way out?[/quote']

Ajax's formation is usually 4-3-3 hence there are needed many wingers or wide midfielders.Schone & Sigurdsonn have been rly good for Ajax tbh.I think it's more likely for one of Ghazi,Kishna or even Andersen to be sold.But yeah there's much talent up front, that's what they call a good headache for the manager.Too many options there.And don't forget Fischer ofc.

One more game to go in Eerste Divisie (D2) and NEC is first with 107 pts!!

Darn' date='these guys killed it this year, for real.

Hope they do well in Eredivisie too.

Definitely keep him.He's a quality player that will keep on rising for sure.Looks humble and down to earth person,I'd say sky is the limit for him.I actually rate him as high as El Ghazi personally.Well,maybe bit less but whatever.

I like Manu a lot, although he's not a top club material as yet.Yes he can hit 84/85.He's done more than enough to deserve a further rise.

Decent talent, hasn't play much.Will get more playtime next season prolly.

Ajax's formation is usually 4-3-3 hence there are needed many wingers or wide midfielders.Schone & Sigurdsonn have been rly good for Ajax tbh.I think it's more likely for one of Ghazi,Kishna or even Andersen to be sold.But yeah there's much talent up front, that's what they call a good headache for the manager.Too many options there.And don't forget Fischer ofc ;).[/quote']

I honestly think kishna is a better player than El Ghazi and will have a better career.

Definitely keep him.He's a quality player that will keep on rising for sure.Looks humble and down to earth person' date='I'd say sky is the limit for him.I actually rate him as high as El Ghazi personally.Well,maybe bit less but whatever.[/quote']

He is anything but humble or down to earth. For a player like him in a way that is actually a good quality, the way it's good for Ronaldo, so to say ;) He has better technical skills than El Ghazi, but El Ghazi puts his skills to better (more efficient) use.

Ajax's formation is usually 4-3-3 hence there are needed many wingers or wide midfielders.Schone & Sigurdsonn have been rly good for Ajax tbh.I think it's more likely for one of Ghazi' date='Kishna or even Andersen to be sold.But yeah there's much talent up front, that's what they call a good headache for the manager.Too many options there.And don't forget Fischer ofc.[/quote']

Schone was great last year, because of the balance he brought into the team, he is a clever and experienced player. Sigthorsson scored some important goals but overall he really disappointed as the main number 9.

The only one who might be sold is Kishna, due to him being supposedly unhappy with his position at Ajax. The others will all have to fight twice as hard next year to secure a spot as a winger. But some of the players who are currently used as wingers, like Andersen, are actually much more midfielders, but not yet proven good enough to be used there. But both for midfield and upfront the competition is getting harder next year, so for a player like Andersen it is definitely time to start stepping up. Personally I think (and hope) El Ghazi and Fischer will be Ajax first choice wingers next season.

What do you guys reckon will happen in Ajax attack next season? With Kishna' date=' Ghazi, Fischer, Milik, Zivkovic, Muric, is Sigþorsson and Schöne on their way out?[/quote']

See above, I think only Sigthorsson will leave, but Schone won't be a starter anymore I think. First choice upfront in my eyes would be El Ghazi-Milik-Fischer, with Kishna and Schone as their prime subs. The younger boys won't be considered regulars yet, but just as for some of the younger midfielders goes, they will be making their minutes in those positions too. Part of it also depends on which players Ajax will bring in, an experienced striker could be the back up of Milik, but depending on who exactly they bring in, they might also be first choice.

Now that Dybala has had his rise to 88' date=' I could now swap him for Depay... good move?[/quote']

Atm yes it's a good move.It's official that Depay is going to Man Utd whilst Dybala is still in Palermo (at least for now).

But eitherway I rate Depay higher than Dybala so I'd definitely do this deal no matter what.

What's Kenny Tete like Laura? Notice he's played a few games for Ajax now (including today). Worth getting? Do you think he'll become a regular next season?

Personally think he's a beast. Van Rhijn is a player I really like and even I have to admit he's been very poor this season' date=' and last season too. He should've had more competition from Ligeon, who I think is fairly decent too, but for some reason De Boer never favored him over Van Rhijn. Ligeon will be let go, and Tete will now be the main man to challenge Van Rhijn to step up, and by the looks of it De Boer is planning on giving Tete more chances to show he can take that spot. In the near future Van Rhijn will be first choice, and I have faith in him improving again. But in longer term, Tete is definitely gonna be replacing him, I expect. Tete plays as a central defender for the reserves a lot, and he's played as a defensive midfielder a couple of times in his younger years, in both positions he showed to be a good technical defender, without losing the art of pure defending (as far as we know how to do that in the Netherlands..). I really like him and I'm very glad to see him finally get closer to the first team.

Eredivisie rating changes starting?

Do you guys think Milik will still get a +1 despite his injury? At 87 he would be useful to me but at 86 I'd rather go for a different player. Thanks :)

There has been several individual ratings over the last few weeks, but nothing close to an overall league review yet, I think. I think Milik could rise but probably just a +1. There are a few other players at Ajax around the same rating, who've done a bit more (and deserve a rise too) over the past few seasons. Milik needs to show that it wasn't just a one season success before rising to 87, I think.

EDIT: I didn't sign in yet, but now that I have I see what you mean. They started doing the lowest ranked clubs now (odd since they still have to play play offs..), which could probably lead to an overall review. So far I think the rises are very small tho, I guess SM are also rating the Eredivisie lower than it used to be.

Personally think he's a beast. Van Rhijn is a player I really like and even I have to admit he's been very poor this season' date=' and last season too. He should've had more competition from Ligeon, who I think is fairly decent too, but for some reason De Boer never favored him over Van Rhijn. Ligeon will be let go, and Tete will now be the main man to challenge Van Rhijn to step up, and by the looks of it De Boer is planning on giving Tete more chances to show he can take that spot. In the near future Van Rhijn will be first choice, and I have faith in him improving again. But in longer term, Tete is definitely gonna be replacing him, I expect. Tete plays as a central defender for the reserves a lot, and he's played as a defensive midfielder a couple of times in his younger years, in both positions he showed to be a good technical defender, without losing the art of pure defending (as far as we know how to do that in the Netherlands..). I really like him and I'm very glad to see him finally get closer to the first team.

[/quote']

Thanks Laura. I'll snap him up!

Only +1 Joshua Smits pretty disappointing considering he has played all but three games for the team that has got promoted easily and he has only let in 27 goals also keeping a further 14 clean sheets

Dutch 2nd division. Its pitiful. Wont warrant anything higher than 78 for the standard.

Can anyone explain why the hell Arias got a +2 but Rekik only got +1? Knowing SM' date=' they'll give him another +1 when they review Man City...[/quote']

Judging by SMs review before of Australia, theyve reached a whole new level of crazy. Only reviewed about 2 clubs (very poorly) and added all the players they missed. So I think its time to stop questioning and just accepting the crazy

I guess SM are also rating the Eredivisie lower than it used to be.

Do you think Depay will get to 90 this review? I know he got a +1 quite recently but he did more this season than Eriksen did when he got a 90 in the Dutch league...

Can anyone explain why the hell Arias got a +2 but Rekik only got +1? Knowing SM' date=' they'll give him another +1 when they review Man City...[/quote']

Arias played at WC?

Arias had a spell injured so missed some games if your basing on minutes etc

Do you think Depay will get to 90 this review? I know he got a +1 quite recently but he did more this season than Eriksen did when he got a 90 in the Dutch league...

I agree mate. Compared to other young wingers, 89 for Depay is a joke.

- Depay and Lewis Holtby are equal @ SM. :D

- Lucas Moura, warming the bench for 2 years, still has 90.

Rekik was about PSV's worst player this season. The central duo, Rekik-Bruma is really terrible.

Rekik was about PSV's worst player this season. The central duo' date=' Rekik-Bruma is really terrible.[/quote']

Rekik's played well over 2,000 minutes since he was 85 rated and that counts for nothing more than a +1? This is going into last season as well as this one

Players rarely get to 90 while playing in the Dutch league, but if anyone can get it it would be Depay. However, I think he won't get it until after the summer or so, he just got a +1 and reaching 90 would be easier to justify while he's at ManU.

Rekik gets his +1 purely based on minutes, in order to get a +2 he had to play well and he's not been that good really. Arias played about the same (only had an injury), but he played much better. Hence the +2.

Quite a lot of 'careful' rises I would say, players getting a +3 or so reaching 80, where they would've probably gotten a +5 to 82 a year ago. At the same time I see Kevin Diks rising again to 82 now en Tom van Weert got two rises shortly after each other too, maybe the new policy is taking things step by step.. But quite some players who could've gotten a +3/4 instead of +2.

;3095865']Arias played at WC?

Arias had a spell injured so missed some games if your basing on minutes etc

Julian Green also played at the World Cup :P I see what you mean though' date=' a few players got rises based on their WC minutes/performances even though Arias only played 124 mins in the competition.

Rekik's played well over 2,000 minutes since he was 85 rated and that counts for nothing more than a +1? This is going into last season as well as this one

Just counted it up and Rekik has 4089 competitive minutes (not including U21 and Friendlies) whereas Arias only has 3320 since their last rises.

Rekik was about PSV's worst player this season. The central duo' date=' Rekik-Bruma is really terrible.[/quote']

Rekik gets his +1 purely based on minutes' date=' in order to get a +2 he had to play well and he's not been that good really. Arias played about the same (only had an injury), but he played much better. Hence the +2.[/quote']

That's fair enough, I guess SM aren't purely basing rises on minutes anymore? :eek:

Thanks for all replies :)

only +1 for jetro willems? Kind of disappointed to say the least..

anyone else surprised?

I was slightly hoping for a +2 but the +1 is no surprise I think. He has been great but he's still one step behind the leagues best players like Depay. If he continues like this 89 will come, this review just came a bit too soon for it I think.