-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teams with ** have been reviewed for the 2012 winter update ADO Den Haag Ajax** AZ Willem II Feyenoord** PEC Zwolle FC Groningen SC Heerenveen Heracles NAC NEC PSV** RKC Roda JC FC Twen

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||- 2012/2013 season preview/analysis after round 1 Results of round 1 Willem II 1 - 1 NAC RKC Waalwijk 3 - 2 PSV Rod

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||- Just thought I'd do an update on some of the transfer rumors that I have seen so far and guess a little on how likely it is to be

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

Will Adam Maher hit 89?

Should I keep Muamer Tankovic' date=' will he rise again?

Thoughts about Viktor Fischer, is he going to be the first option in attack next season?

Thank you ![/quote']

1. I don't think so, didn't stand out enough to be one of the league highest rated players.

2. Depends on AZ's performance and if he will be their no.1 striker next year. Personally I like him and I think he's a decent talent, I would keep him for that reason.

3. Yes, I think so. In the last few games of the season he was one of the few Ajax players that showed some class and power. Obviously being out so long makes a player hungry, but Fischer always had that and he will bring an important spirit to the team next season. Compared to Kishna, Fischer is outdoing him on every aspect, maybe some people would argue that they are equally talented (or rate Kishna higher), but I think Fischer has way more chance of making it big. He will be playing the U21 Euro's, so keep an eye on him there too.

I would assume so. Can't actually remember the last player in the Dutch league to get a 90? Also the likes of Wijnaldum could have hit 90 too' date=' but it seems they've capped the ratings at 89.

Depay will get his 90 soon enough, don't worry.[/quote']

The last one was Cristian Eriksen halfway through his last season with Ajax, but generally speaking I think the league is capped at 89, and only the top players of the league even reach 89. But players like Depay are so close to reaching it, as soon as he will be involved for Manchester United he will get it indeed, I expect.

Willems

Fischer

Locadia

Are these boys gonna carry on rising or is it time to let them go

Willems is class, he might make a transfer this summer to a bigger league, or else he could definitely hit 89 next year at PSV.

Fischer, see above, if you kept him throughout his injury this would be the worst moment to sell him :D

Locadia wants to make a move because he won't be the first choice number 9 next season again, but PSV is very persistent on wanting to keep him. If he stays and he plays little minutes again, he won't rise much, but his future development is also very unclear when moving abroad. I personally don't think he's all that... He scores easily, but next to that I'm not that impressed.

Is it Confirmed Hoedt to Lazio or rumour?

Yeah He Is. Is he worth keeping now that hes moved to Lazio ( short on cash in one of the GWs I own him in ) ? Any regular watcher can shed a bit of light on how good he is/ can be ?

Is Ajax Defender Veltman (87) still regarded as a big talent ?

Future 90 player ?

He is available in my gameworld but i can sign older 89 rated players

for the same amount.

What should i do ?

--------------------------------------------------------------

What is Rubio Rubin´s (now 82) potential ?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Is Danny Bakker of young Ajax a good talent ?

Thanks in advance.

Stupid that El Ghazi got another rise whilst Kishna didn't .

El Ghazi played more minutes' date=' scored more goals, gave more assists, ánd is easily the most consistant en valuable player for the team at the moment, out of the two. Just because people rate Kishna's potential higher (mainly because of his spectacular technical skills) doesn't mean he's gonna be rated higher all the way.

Is Ajax Defender Veltman (87) still regarded as a big talent ?

Future 90 player ?

He is available in my gameworld but i can sign older 89 rated players

for the same amount.

What should i do ?

Well, the way it's going he should steadily keep rising until 88/89 while he is still at Ajax, and he is the first defender to make it into the starting lineup. Personally I rate him, I love his style of play, but a lot of people call him out to be more of a tough defender and I agree he needs to learn more of that to make it on a higher level. However, he has learned a lot from the WC, and if the Europeans are the same for him (plus more minutes probably), I wouldn't be surprised to see him make a move next year.

As for your transfer, depends a bit if you are looking long term or short term. It will take some time for Veltman to out-rate those players, but 89 is definitely in reach for him.

Cambuur's Van De Streek is worthkeeping? His first season in Eredivisie got 7 goals and 2 assists' date=' but is only 80 rating! Any opinion about this player?[/quote']

I think he should've been higher rated too, but he's been surprising this season. Good player, but also likely to stay with Cambuur. If you can afford a risk, I would keep him, but don't expect spectacular rises for him.

What's about Leon Bergsma?

The Ajax youth player? He was added after 2 minutes of senior football' date=' a bit soon in my opinion. I think he's one of the players from the U19's who will move to the reserves next year, and that's probably why he was given his debut now. He's a good player, I think almost all players out of the current U19's are expected to at least make it into professional football, but he's not in the top 5 of highest rated talents I would say. But especially for a defender, that means nothing. In my opinion, let's see after summer what his position is with the reserves, and how long it would take him to get some minutes there.

Yeah He Is. Is he worth keeping now that hes moved to Lazio ( short on cash in one of the GWs I own him in ) ? Any regular watcher can shed a bit of light on how good he is/ can be ?

He's a defensive defender, where most Dutch defenders are more technical/tactical players. For that fact alone, he's rated as a future NT player, but to be fair that's being said about every young defender who plays like that. He says he's moving to Italy to improve that side of him even more, and I think that is a wise choice, as far as a move abroad at that age is wise at all. I don't know enough about Lazio to see how he will fit in there tho. He has potential to be a very good player, but minutes are vital. I would keep him and see how he does there next year.

El Ghazi played more minutes' date=' scored more goals, gave more assists, ánd is easily the most consistant en valuable player for the team at the moment, out of the two. Just because people rate Kishna's potential higher (mainly because of his spectacular technical skills) doesn't mean he's gonna be rated higher all the way.

[/b']

I shouldn't really have mentioned Kishna it was more so that El Ghazi just got a rating increase now another one again. That said if you raise El Ghazi you should raise Kishna as well but have El Ghazi 86 and Kishna 85.

[/b']

I shouldn't really have mentioned Kishna it was more so that El Ghazi just got a rating increase now another one again. That said if you raise El Ghazi you should raise Kishna as well but have El Ghazi 86 and Kishna 85.

Riedewald being rated 2 points above Bazoer is more annoying than those two!

He's a defensive defender' date=' where most Dutch defenders are more technical/tactical players. For that fact alone, he's rated as a future NT player, but to be fair that's being said about every young defender who plays like that. He says he's moving to Italy to improve that side of him even more, and I think that is a wise choice, as far as a move abroad at that age is wise at all. I don't know enough about Lazio to see how he will fit in there tho. He has potential to be a very good player, but minutes are vital. I would keep him and see how he does there next year.[/quote']

Thanks , Insightful as Always. Think I will keep him for now.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...