-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teams with ** have been reviewed for the 2012 winter update ADO Den Haag Ajax** AZ Willem II Feyenoord** PEC Zwolle FC Groningen SC Heerenveen Heracles NAC NEC PSV** RKC Roda JC FC Twen

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||- 2012/2013 season preview/analysis after round 1 Results of round 1 Willem II 1 - 1 NAC RKC Waalwijk 3 - 2 PSV Rod

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||- Just thought I'd do an update on some of the transfer rumors that I have seen so far and guess a little on how likely it is to be

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone help me out with Patrick Joosten please?

Recently rose to 76 so isn't due a review any time soon but is he worth hanging on to?

Only 19 and isn't a regular starter for Utrecht but seems to be getting plenty of minutes anyway.  As Utrecht are having a good season is it likely he can get another hefty rise?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Its funny how this topic is mostly filled with people asking questions, and still most people come here just to ask more questions :P 

anyone? Also AZ's Janssen is the next big Eredivisie striker?

Karsdorp was originally a midfielder so as a defender he has that urge to keep going forward. He has the pace and the lungs for it I think, I don't rate him that highly but he's young, a certain starter, a possible contender for the national team, so it wouldn't hurt to see his progress for a while.

Janssen is the hottest thing in the league atm, did very well for the national team now. Gonna be interesting to see how he takes it to next season.

Anyone help me out with Patrick Joosten please?

Recently rose to 76 so isn't due a review any time soon but is he worth hanging on to?

Only 19 and isn't a regular starter for Utrecht but seems to be getting plenty of minutes anyway.  As Utrecht are having a good season is it likely he can get another hefty rise?

Thanks.

Based on his minutes I would definitely keep him until after the next review. Utrecht also playing the cup final and contending for the play offs, he will rise for sure. I find it hard to say much else about him, I guess the biggest question is will he become a regular starter next season or will Utrecht buy someone new for his position.

El Ghazi worth keeping?

Yes, I think so. He will find back his form at Ajax eventually, so I see him going to 88 eventually for sure. After that, it's up to what club he goes to next. But he's got a good head on his shoulders, he's focused and he doesn't get distracted easily. I think he will consider his future steps next. Comparing him to other Moroccan talents, I think his clear head and humble lifestyle will definitely help him building his career. He's an old school type of winger, good cross and good physique.   

Is Ngombo going to rise? Few appearances and goals...

I would say he should be at least 75 or 76 rated, especially considering his impact. He's been making some waves with his goals, but to get a significant rise he really needs to make more minutes. I presume he's staying with Roda next year, he needs to become a regular and then still score this easily, before making any serious impact. It's only his first year but the coaches are raving about him, so he's one to watch for sure.

Is Jerry St. Just going to rise again at the end of the season? How much?

St. Juste is definitely due a rise, been playing great in midfield as well. I really consider him one of Heerenveen's brightest players at the moment, big talent. I agree with NDF a lot of Heerenveen players stay underrated, I guess it's because they are only a small club but they always bring in great great players. Nice to see that picking up again this year, they had some trouble over the past years (very uncommon for them), but they picked up well on bringing in some great young players this year. 

Milik , Bazoer and Janssen rise to 88 at the end of the season?

Janssen to 88 is a bit too much, 88 is pretty much the highest rating for player in the Eredivisie and he 'only' plays for AZ. Obviously he should rise if he manages to keep the top scorer title. But I'd say 87 at the end of this season at most. I think Bazoer will go to 87 too, has been a starter and hopefully league champion in a few weeks, but hasn't been outstanding lately. Nothink to justify 88 in my opinion. Milik is at 87 now, so the only possible rise for him is to 88, I think maybe if Ajax are champions and he scores a few more, not sure about it tho. 

I assume Riedewald won't return until next season now?

He's supposed to be playing for Jong Ajax this week (if he's given permission to play for a lower team). Could possibly make his comeback in the week after for the first team, not sure if it would happen tho. I would say they wouldn't risk anything so close to the end of the season, but with the title race being far from over, maybe De Boer thinks he can make a vital difference in the last game or so.

• 3 weeks later...

Sebastien Haller for a rise? Possible 87 or not?

also what about Levi garcia of AZ? (he's from my country trinidad and tobago, so i'm a fan ofc, but i dont watch much dutch league matches)

Haller rose in january but he could get a +1 again I'd say.

Utrecht are in the play-offs for an Europa League ticket, so that might still be a factor too.

But players in the Dutch league don't rise that easily anymore.

Before, the top players were 89 and the best players were all 88, but now they are keeping a lot of players at 87 much longer.

So if Utrecht don't win the play-offs, Haller is just a top 9 player, who did well but not extraordinary.

They might take him to 86 only, for that. Depends on his future next season too, of course.

Levi Garcia got some minutes in the last couple of weeks, but only 300 or so in total for AZ.

There are quite some people who rate him higher than Dabney Dos Santos, who's been given good praise this season and has been a regular starter.

I personally think he's an interesting player, depending on who goes and comes to AZ, he could be contending for a starting position next year.

For now I think he might rise to 77 or 78 for his minutes, maybe his minutes for T&T weigh in too.

I would keep an eye on him for next season tho! 

• 3 weeks later...

I need an opinion quickly on Lasse Schone, is his 88 rating safe?

I think 50/50, he has a chance of a -1 because of only playing half of the games this season, but he's been valuable and always played to his 88 standard in my opinion. However, I wouldn't be too surprised if he's judged based on minutes only, and his age of course, SM seems to be extra keen on dropping oldies lately. And of course 88 is basically the top rating in the Eredivisie, and he hasn't been playing enough to be rated a top player I guess. So I would wait out the Dutch review if you don't have him yet, but if you have him I would probably TL him so you have a good bid in case he drops.

• 3 weeks later...

What do you reckon Amin Younes is gonna get?+3?

I think +3 is right, but maybe SM might keep it at +2. He impressed for Ajax the last couple of months, so maybe they'll save a higher rise to see if he'll continue like this. 

what about dijks?

I'd say he could get a 87, but probably 86 first since SM seems to be rising Eredivisie players slower nowadays. Ajax aren't champions, it's only his first season as a starter and he didn't make it into the national team. And a player like Veltman has been at 87 for a long time now, for example. I do think however that he could be going on to 88 next year, I have little doubt he will continue his progress and hopefully Ajax will do much better next season too.