-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teams with ** have been reviewed for the 2012 winter update ADO Den Haag Ajax** AZ Willem II Feyenoord** PEC Zwolle FC Groningen SC Heerenveen Heracles NAC NEC PSV** RKC Roda JC FC Twen

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||- 2012/2013 season preview/analysis after round 1 Results of round 1 Willem II 1 - 1 NAC RKC Waalwijk 3 - 2 PSV Rod

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||- Just thought I'd do an update on some of the transfer rumors that I have seen so far and guess a little on how likely it is to be

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Hail Mary said:

By the time they get around to reviewing the Dutch league (god knows when that will be), that'll be pretty much a year between reviews. That's outrageous! I know it's not a major league, but surely there has to be a better system in place. 

It has been a while, but Holland was reviewed in late August/September so just less than 6 months ago. 

I would expect it to be reviewed after the Americas, East Asia and Sweden/Norway which are more overdue an update.

24 minutes ago, Monolithic said:

It has been a while, but Holland was reviewed in late August/September so just less than 6 months ago. 

I would expect it to be reviewed after the Americas, East Asia and Sweden/Norway which are more overdue an update.

For some reason I thought it was last March/April time it was reviewed. Didn't realised it was Sept. 

Future riser in the next eredivise review,

Frederic Ananou - 18 - Roda JC

75 - 78/79

Since joining from koln he's been hampered by injury but when fit has played in most games. Definitely gonna rise in the next update so could be a nice little money spinner. I predict he'll go above 80 over the next year if he stays healthy so could also be worth keeping.