BroodRoosterNL

-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

On 2/26/2017 at 3:24 AM, Kierans91 said:

Ferdi Kadioglu - 17 - NEC

70 - 76/77

Regular in the NEC team which is impressive for a 17 year old breaking into the first team. Guaranteed to go up in the next review, so ideal if your looking to make a quick book but would also be worth keeping due to his potential.

Thanks for the tip!!  I just signed him in time I think and looking forward to seeing what rise he gets.  All credit to you though because I hadn't spotted him before you mentioned it :) 

I am also hoping that Nicolai Jorgensen might sneak another +1 when they review Feyenoord and that Eric Bottegin will get a +1 to 87 too.

5 hours ago, Nico66 said:

Thanks for the tip!!  I just signed him in time I think and looking forward to seeing what rise he gets.  All credit to you though because I hadn't spotted him before you mentioned it :) 

I am also hoping that Nicolai Jorgensen might sneak another +1 when they review Feyenoord and that Eric Bottegin will get a +1 to 87 too.

No problem just glad I predicted his rating correctly this time ? Still getting used to how SM rate players, they don't always seem consistent. 

I hope Jorgensen sneaks up +1 too, He merits it that's for sure. 15 goals in 24 goals ain't a bad record.

10 hours ago, Lucas Fiorino said:

What you think about joel Veltman to 89 in this review?

Don't think so

5 hours ago, Nico66 said:

Both should happen imo

44 minutes ago, george25 said:

Who of these are worthkeeping after their rise?

Gervane Kastaneer 82

Van Drongelen 80

El Azzouzi  82

Van Amersfoort 82

Van Bergen 78

Oussama Idrissi 82

St Juste 84

Celina 82

Thanks in advance

those 3 bolded especially