-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

BroodRoosterNL

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||-

The thing is' date=' that I believe he can do that learning in Portugal too... that league is not great either, only the top teams have slightly better teams than the Dutch teams, but I trust those teams to use their talents wisely, since they always did and especially if they pay 10 mio (they can't afford to waste money on a player and then not play him, we're not discussing Real Madrid).

Surely Ola John will become much better whether it's at Twente or Benfica.[/quote']

Not saying he can't learn, just saying that he's got a spot at Twente that he's absolutely not going to lose next season while he has to prove himself first before getting a first XI spot at Benfica.

Would just be a shame if he's throwing away a season on the bench while he could be playing every match here in Holland ;)

Not saying he can't learn' date=' just saying that he's got a spot at Twente that he's absolutely not going to lose next season while he has to prove himself first before getting a first XI spot at Benfica.

Would just be a shame if he's throwing away a season on the bench while he could be playing every match here in Holland ;)[/quote']

Good point, but taking a little risk (unlike a big one that Casnos did) and earn more money, I can follow. :P

Hey BroodRoosterNL. I think Bruno Martins Indi should be part of your biggest risers list mate. I believe he will rise +3 at least, with some good chances of a +4. A +2 would be very unfair for him, considering his minutes (2273min in Eredivisie!) and Feyenoord´s form. They will finish top 3 placed with good chances of 2nd place (Champions League qualifiers spot), wich is very good and has to be rewarded. A low rise would be justified if he was a bad defender, but it´s not the case imo. So i think 84/83 would be a fairer rating for him this time. Anyway, i think you did a great job with this predictions. Cheers.

Hey BroodRoosterNL. I think Bruno Martins Indi should be part of your biggest risers list mate. I believe he will rise +3 at least' date=' with some good chances of a +4. A +2 would be very unfair for him, considering his minutes (2273min in Eredivisie!) and Feyenoord´s form. They will finish top 3 placed with good chances of 2nd place (Champions League qualifiers spot), wich is very good and has to be rewarded. A low rise would be justified if he was a bad defender, but it´s not the case imo. So i think 84/83 would be a fairer rating for him this time. Anyway, i think you did a great job with this predictions. Cheers.[/quote']

Agreed, I think also De Vrij should rise.

Hey BroodRoosterNL. I think Bruno Martins Indi should be part of your biggest risers list mate. I believe he will rise +3 at least' date=' with some good chances of a +4. A +2 would be very unfair for him, considering his minutes (2273min in Eredivisie!) and Feyenoord´s form. They will finish top 3 placed with good chances of 2nd place (Champions League qualifiers spot), wich is very good and has to be rewarded. A low rise would be justified if he was a bad defender, but it´s not the case imo. So i think 84/83 would be a fairer rating for him this time. Anyway, i think you did a great job with this predictions. Cheers.[/quote']

Thanks mate! Must've overlooked him as both color and rating were wrong, updated it him now to 83/84. He's already gone up +2 last time so I think the chance is small he'll get +4 this time. And to be fair, he's not exceptionally good :P

Put in De Vrij as a chance for +1, he hasn't played for pretty much 2 months during December & January and he's rated higher than for example Leerdam who has played more and has been better than De Vrij, so that's why ;)

Recently bought Van Rhijn and was pleasantly surprised when he won the Best Young Player award yesterday. Wondering what you think the odds are he starts for Ajax next season, and whether he'll play primarily at centerback (where he played for the youth teams) or at right back (where he has played for the first team)?

Recently bought Van Rhijn and was pleasantly surprised when he won the Best Young Player award yesterday. Wondering what you think the odds are he starts for Ajax next season' date=' and whether he'll play primarily at centerback (where he played for the youth teams) or at right back (where he has played for the first team)?[/quote']

Vertonghen and Van der Wiel are likely to leave, then he will be starter for rightback since Ajax will be looking for a new central defender.

Vertonghen and Van der Wiel are likely to leave' date=' then he will be starter for rightback since Ajax will be looking for a new central defender.[/quote']

As King Roo says, its very likley he'll take the RB spot (if VdW leaves of course). Think he could just move on to CB later on in his career like Ramos this season.

Büttner' date=' Vitesse

Pieters, PSV

Boilesen, Ajax

Willems, PSV

Koppers, Ajax

Martins Indi, Feyenoord

Burnet, Groningen[/quote']

Thanks for the reply. Out of the latter two who do you think has the most potential?

Thanks for the reply. Out of the latter two who do you think has the most potential?

Probably Martins Indi.

On the subject of Koppers' date=' is he worth keeping. Just noticed he hasn't played as much as of late. Does he have a good future, or is he just a squad player?[/quote']

Just a squad player. Boilesen and Blind (who I forgot to mention) are preferred over him.

Right now it would be Boilesen or Buttner for me, though Boilesen has been injured a lot this season. Buttner has played the second most minutes in the league for Vitesse which is a fairly good achievement considering the huge amount of players at Vitesse. Defensively he's not really all that good yet, but offensively he has been of of the best LB's in the league.

Etienne Reijnen - 80 --> 83/82

I wonder if this guy is worth keeping in a GC after his rise?

And I've seen on the first page that Ninos Gouriye is worth holding onto. How good is he, as compared to some of the other big youth names in Holland?

Cool' date=' do you think he has the potential to be a 90+ player in the future?[/quote']

That is hard to say. He is still very young so I can't rule it out, but it's no given either.

Right now it would be Boilesen or Buttner for me' date=' though Boilesen has been injured a lot this season. Buttner has played the second most minutes in the league for Vitesse which is a fairly good achievement considering the huge amount of players at Vitesse. Defensively he's not really all that good yet, but offensively he has been of of the best LB's in the league.[/quote']

Thanks for the reply. Do you feel like he has the potential to be 90+ in the future? Sorry to repeat my question but am searching for a LB and most of the current stars have been taken already.

That is hard to say. He is still very young so I can't rule it out' date=' but it's no given either.[/quote']

Thanks. Will probably try to sign someone else then if I can find someone that is.

Right now it would be Boilesen or Buttner for me' date=' though Boilesen has been injured a lot this season. Buttner has played the second most minutes in the league for Vitesse which is a fairly good achievement considering the huge amount of players at Vitesse. Defensively he's not really all that good yet, but offensively he has been of of the best LB's in the league.[/quote']

I thought he asked between Burnet and Martins Indi (out of the latter two), but talent wise Boilesen is on top for me too, but he keeps getting injured which is a huge shame.

Etienne Reijnen - 80 --> 83/82

I wonder if this guy is worth keeping in a GC after his rise?

And I've seen on the first page that Ninos Gouriye is worth holding onto. How good is he' date=' as compared to some of the other big youth names in Holland?[/quote']

Posts at the bottom of the prior page tend to be forgotten about. :D Also, I would add Jan-Arie Van Der Heijden to the question of keeping in a GC?

Thanks. Will probably try to sign someone else then if I can find someone that is.

I don't know who all are taken, but if the obvious talents are taken, I personally find Martins Indi worth going for.

He has been playing better and better as leftback for Feyenoord. Maybe my post about him sounded too negative.

Hi All dutch players predictors experts!:P I have the following youth dutch players.

J.Willems

Sneijder

Narsingh

Depay

All players to be kept? Thanks for experts' advice!

Yes, especially Narsingh. If you want one name who is least promising I'd say Sneijder.

I don't know who all are taken' date=' but if the obvious talents are taken, I personally find Martins Indi worth going for.

He has been playing better and better as leftback for Feyenoord. Maybe my post about him sounded too negative.[/quote']

yeah it did a bit.:D Well everyone on that list is taken except the bottom two and buttner.

Who is that in your sig btw?