-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

BroodRoosterNL

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||-

Do you think Viktor Fischer can get some minutes next season?

Absolutely no idea, Ajax have a bunch of youngsters who all have the quality to at least get some minutes so it all just depends on what happens to the regular first XI players and how good the youngsters perform for the youth team. Pure guessing.

Who do you think has the chance to be next season's Maher? Vilhena perhaps?

Yep, right now I'd defo say Vilhena if he gets the chance. Though as Adam Maher got his breakthrough kinda by big surprise (not many knew of him before this season) next season's surprise might be someone we don't know yet :o

Who do you think has the chance to be next season's Maher? Vilhena perhaps?

To get back to this again, Willem II got promoted to the Eredivisie today so I'd say its possible that 16 year old Jeroen Lumu gets his debut at the highest level next season.

To get back to this again' date=' Willem II got promoted to the Eredivisie today so I'd say its possible that 16 year old Jeroen Lumu gets his debut at the highest level next season.[/quote']

Nice, I already have him in a few setups so that is good news.

To get back to this again' date=' Willem II got promoted to the Eredivisie today so I'd say its possible that 16 year old Jeroen Lumu gets his debut at the highest level next season.[/quote']

what about Virgil Misidjan? decent at all?

what about Virgil Misidjan? decent at all?

Haven't seen a single second of him and haven't heard anything about him ;)

Only know about Lumu because he's a 16 year old which is quite an extraordinary young age to make your debut for a professional team + he plays in the Dutch youth NT. According to Soccerway Misidjan doesn't.

This one's interesting for the youth hunters among us!

Achahbar, Vilhena and Kongolo will join Feyenoord's 1st team next season and Manu and Steenvoorden might be doing so too, though the last 2 aren't confirmed as far as I know.

Vilhena and Achahbar are tipped as two of the biggest talents in Holland, if not Europe. John Guidetti has said there's not many in Europe who come close to Achahbar's skill ;)

Also, Vertonghen really seems on his way to Spurs now. The English have talked with Ajax and although no agreement yet, I guess it means they're getting close to it.

Seems John's transfer to Benfica collapsed, Benfica wouldn't go beyond 10 million while Twente are asking 15. Imo a good thing for John as I think another year in Holland would be better for his development.

Greg vd Wiel has said he'll be thinking about his transfer after Euro 2012, so don't expect any news soon. Rumors go he's been linked to Real Madrid lately.

seems Ola Johns transfer to benfica is on' date=' clubs have agreed terms apparently....9million Euros up front, a further 3million in clauses...5 year deal..[/quote']

His release clause is 45M€..

wonder who are benfica shipping out to make way? gaitan?

likely. But haven't heard recently strong rumours of him leaving. I know he wasn't used in the last league games because of that.

wonder who are benfica shipping out to make way? gaitan?

I can't see him going to United although he has been linked with them quite strongly, cause they simply don't need him when they have three accomplished wingers already.

Can anyone advise how Ricardo VAN RHIJN's career may go in the near future?

thanks

i heard great things about him.

Given that ajax's defence is in the midst of a reshuffled with vertoghen, VDW etc leaving, he could conceivably be given more opportunity in the next season.

future looks bright. might get up to 87 by end of next season if he nails down a regular spot.

Can anyone advise how Ricardo VAN RHIJN's career may go in the near future?

thanks

He's really promising, probably one of the biggest talents to come through the Ajax ranks lately. If Van der Wiel leaves I expect Van Rhijn to take his spot at right back as he's proven himself there this season while VdW was injured. If you can I would advise you to buy him right now as he could have a really bright future!

He's really promising' date=' probably one of the biggest talents to come through the Ajax ranks lately. If Van der Wiel leaves I expect Van Rhijn to take his spot at right back as he's proven himself there this season while VdW was injured. If you can I would advise you to buy him right now as he could have a really bright future![/quote']

Thank you Brood and Little Prince.

I already have him, so I will be keeping him now.

thanks again...

How good is Giudetti? I have never watched him play :D

Guidetti had a great season, but thats in dutch competition. We'll have to see how he develops in a bigger league. But from what I've seen, he's class

Re: Riferimento: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||-

Should I buy Dries Mertens? is he a potential 90+? will he move to a top club next summer? than you :)

Well that depends on what kind of player you need, imo Mertens is a fairly good player but I really don't think he has it to make it to the international top. I'd say a 91/92 at a club like Valencia or Napoli would be the best possible for him ;) Don't know anything about any transfer, heard names like Inter and Bayern, but which big clubs aren't mentioned with players who have had a good season!?

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! -

Well that depends on what kind of player you need' date=' imo Mertens is a fairly good player but I really don't think he has it to make it to the international top. I'd say a 91/92 at a club like Valencia or Napoli would be the best possible for him ;) Don't know anything about any transfer, heard names like Inter and Bayern, but which big clubs aren't mentioned with players who have had a good season!?[/quote']

eheheh you're right ;) so between Mertens and Strootman (having to choose only one of them) should I definetely go for the second one? Thank you again :)