-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

BroodRoosterNL

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||-

Obviously Strootman and Clasie over Mertens and De Vrij. Strootman future starting midfielder for the national team for sure, Clasie may too. The Netherlands have some nice promising players. I could make a nice future Dutch team:

Luuk de Jong

Ola John, Adam Maher, Luciano Narsingh

Kevin Strootman, Jordy Clasie

Jetro Willems, Jeffrey Gouweleeuw, Ricardo van Rhijn, Gregory van der Wiel

Tim Krul

I wonder if this ever would happen. You'd never know who else will rise and who may disappoint, but I can already imagine this eleven to be superb in some years. What they already showed, and how much they still can develop...

Anybody know if Feyenoords latest batch of signings Lex Immers, Daryl Janmaat, Ruud Vormer, John Goosens and Mitchell te Vrede might be worth investing in. All rated quite low at the moment, any one of these guys in particular expected to have a decent platform to kick on, ratings wise?

Anybody know if Feyenoords latest batch of signings Lex Immers' date=' Daryl Janmaat, Ruud Vormer, John Goosens and Mitchell te Vrede might be worth investing in. All rated quite low at the moment, any one of these guys in particular expected to have a decent platform to kick on, ratings wise?[/quote']

Imo none of them are really worth it, decent players for Feyenoord but for real talent you should look at Feyenoord's own youngsters (Tonny Vilhena, Clasie etc).

Imo none of them are really worth it' date=' decent players for Feyenoord but for real talent you should look at Feyenoord's own youngsters (Tonny Vilhena, Clasie etc).[/quote']

Sure, I guess that none will become another Clasie but really I am asking for Gold Championship worlds. The youngster Te Vrede for example can be picked up quite cheaply and if he even got a modest rise it would be worth getting him. Not a hope in hell of getting Clasie in a GC at the moment. Just wondering if any Feyenoord or Dutch league experts knew which of these might be expected to make the first team and which ones not.

Anybody know if Feyenoords latest batch of signings Lex Immers' date=' Daryl Janmaat, Ruud Vormer, John Goosens and Mitchell te Vrede might be worth investing in. All rated quite low at the moment, any one of these guys in particular expected to have a decent platform to kick on, ratings wise?[/quote']

No one is really worth investing in, maybe Goossens can surprise people. I see prospect in him. Also Janmaat could be worth it since you're in a competive game world.

Te Vrede is probably the worst of the bunch. though I am not familair with him.

Clasie.

Just read that Man Utd have offered Ajax 11 million Euros for Fischer' date=' wonder if they'll be able to decline such an amount for a player who hasn't even played in the first team yet :o[/quote']

I doubt United is so stupid though.With 11M we can buy a top player or we can add 3M and take Eriksen off you.

I doubt United is so stupid though.With 11M we can buy a top player or we can add 3M and take Eriksen off you.

You doubt it? They made the offer' date=' not Ajax :rolleyes:

How good is Van Ginkel? How high can he potentialy get?

Thanks in advance:D

Buy him, 90(+) potential.

What top player costs 11M?

And Eriksen will stay with Ajax for another season anyway as you already know.

What top player costs 11M?

And Eriksen will stay with Ajax for another season anyway.

Oh I know that aswell lol.I said it by 32432432 times.

11M..we got Kagawa for 12M.We can easily get a top RB like Debuchy for 11M or another top midfielder.Are many player with 11M who worth that offer.Im not saying Fischer isnt good but he never played for Ajax.

Obviously Strootman and Clasie over Mertens and De Vrij. Strootman future starting midfielder for the national team for sure' date=' Clasie may too. The Netherlands have some nice promising players. I could make a nice future Dutch team:

[center']Luuk de Jong

Jetro Willems, Jeffrey Gouweleeuw, Ricardo van Rhijn, Gregory van der Wiel

Tim Krul

I wonder if this ever would happen. You'd never know who else will rise and who may disappoint, but I can already imagine this eleven to be superb in some years. What they already showed, and how much they still can develop...

[/center]

Luuk de Jong

Jetro Willems, Jeffrey Gouweleeuw, Stefan de Vrij, Gregory van der Wiel

Tim Krul

I would say more like this way, what do you think?

Luuk de Jong

Ola John' date=' Adam Maher, Luciano Narsingh

Jetro Willems, Jeffrey Gouweleeuw, Stefan de Vrij, Gregory van der Wiel

Tim Krul

[/center']

I would say more like this way, what do you think?

You replaced Ricardo?! :( Could as well rip out my heart! Anywho, you'll see.. Ricardo's gonna be big! :o Maybe Gregory will lose his spot to Ricardo, could happen too...

Hey guys' date=' any opinion on Luciano NARSINGH. He recently got picked for Netherlands Euro Squad.[/quote']

Great winger, assist king last season with 22 assists. Skillful on the ball and also scored 8 goals, not too sure if he can be a real top player but I think he certainly has the capability to succeed in one of the big leagues, though maybe not at the absolute top clubs ;)

Hey thanks for the reply. So how much do you think he'll rise to in the next changes. Anw does his selection for the euros ahead of the much-vaunted young stars like adam maher, clasie, ola john necessarily means that he's a better player than them?

Hey thanks for the reply. So how much do you think he'll rise to in the next changes. Anw does his selection for the euros ahead of the much-vaunted young stars like adam maher' date=' clasie, ola john necessarily means that he's a better player than them?[/quote']

Somewhere between no rise and a +13, Dutch ratings have been about a month ago and the next will be in November, so that's pretty much impossible to predict mate.

No that doesn't mean he's better, absolutely not tbh, it just means that he's been better during the trials for the NT and I think the fact that he's a little older and has played a little longer on the highest level gave him an advantage over John. Comparing him to Maher or Clasie is useless as they play in different positions.