-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

BroodRoosterNL

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||-

Is Bram Nuytinck any good? Being linked with a move to WBA' date=' does he have the ability to play in the Premier League?[/quote']

Pfff wouldn't call him all that good, sure a decent defender but honestly I don't really get the big hype around him, he's not that special.

Little Transfer Update

Man City youngster Omar Elabdellaoui will most likely replace John Guidetti as hired gun at Feyenoord. The Norish player with the unpronounceable name apparently asked/demanded to go on loan at Feyenoord while signing a new contract at the English top club. Feyenoord has pretty much confirmed that Omar will play in Holland next season.

Chile international Felipe Gutierrez is joining FC Twente. Seems he's quite a big talent who's scored 22 times in 87 matches for Universidad Catolica, operating as attacking midfield player I think he could be a good one for Twente as after the departure of Janssen last summer they really missed the offensive midfield player in the centre imo.

Also leaving Universidad Catolica for the Eredivisie is 19 year old Stefano Magnasco, he'll be playing for Groningen next season. The RB isn't the first signing for them, earlier Groningen already signed Bizot, Schet, Kostic, Van Moorsel, De Leeuw and Zeefuik. Looking at last season's 2nd half, they do need some new players.

Lot of foreign interest for Stanislav Manolev, several European clubs (including some Russian) seem to be interested. I'd say sell him asap and let some other club find out that he's terrible, hopefully PSV can get some good cash for him.

Ismail Aissati has decided to leave Ajax and join Vitesse, even though he made quite some minutes last season the midfield player has decided he prefers Vitesse over Ajax. Meanwhile it seems Vitesse have proposed a new contract to Jonathan Reis who's done pretty much nothing last season.. Their choice I guess.

Ismail Aissati has decided to leave Ajax and join Vitesse' date=' even though he made quite some minutes last season the midfield player has decided he prefers Vitesse over Ajax. [/quote']

WHAT?! :eek:

This upsets me. :(

No that doesn't mean he's better' date=' absolutely not tbh, it just means that he's been better during the trials for the NT and I think the fact that he's a little older and has played a little longer on the highest level gave him an advantage over John.[/quote']

I think Ola John was injured (and still is...?) during the final selection for the Netherlands NT, that's why he was left out of the final 23.

Hey Brood

Top work on the ratings, picked up a few nice risers ;) Just wondered what your opinion of Sigthorsson was (and potential max rating)? I don't watch dutch football but his stats look a bit dissapointing. Was he injured or has he struggled to fit in at Ajax since his move from AZ

What do you guys think about some of these indviduals? Do they have a bright future and will any move clubs over the summer?

1. KLAASSEN, Davy
  2. BURNET, Lorenzo
  3. BERGHUIS, Steven
  4. CLASIE, Jordy
  5. VILHENA, Tonny
  6. FOOR, Navarone
  7. DEPAY, Memphis
  8. SCHMIDT, Doke
  9. PROPPER, Davy
  10. WILDSCHUT, Yanic

Also what will CHANTURIA will he still be at vitesse next year?

I think Ola John was injured (and still is...?) during the final selection for the Netherlands NT' date=' that's why he was left out of the final 23.[/quote']

As far as I know he wasn't, maybe it was a real minor injury but I don't believe he wasn't selected because of that.

Hey Brood

Top work on the ratings' date=' picked up a few nice risers ;) Just wondered what your opinion of Sigthorsson was (and potential max rating)? I don't watch dutch football but his stats look a bit dissapointing. Was he injured or has he struggled to fit in at Ajax since his move from AZ[/quote']

He's been injured for about half the season and played only a few matches towards the end of it. Tbh I need to see him next season to see if he's still worth it as those couple he played he wasn't 100% fit and it was clearly visible that he'd been out for a while. I think that next season would be better to judge him. Potentially he's been quite good, think he could succeed abroad though not in the more physical leagues as he seems a little injury prone.

What do you guys think about some of these indviduals? Do they have a bright future and will any move clubs over the summer?

1. KLAASSEN' date=' Davy
    [*'] BURNET, Lorenzo
  2. BERGHUIS, Steven
  3. CLASIE, Jordy
  4. VILHENA, Tonny
  5. FOOR, Navarone
  6. DEPAY, Memphis
  7. SCHMIDT, Doke
  8. PROPPER, Davy
  9. WILDSCHUT, Yanic

Also what will CHANTURIA will he still be at vitesse next year?

Foor and Wildschut are most likely to move out of the mentioned names. The best ones to buy would imo be Clasie, Vilhena and Depay (and Propper if you have enough cash). Chanturia will stay yes.

Edit/: Btw don't shoot me if all of them suddenly do get a move, you never know what happens until September 1st ;)

Little Transfer Update

Man City youngster Omar Elabdellaoui will most likely replace John Guidetti as hired gun at Feyenoord. The Norish player with the unpronounceable name apparently asked/demanded to go on loan at Feyenoord while signing a new contract at the English top club. Feyenoord has pretty much confirmed that Omar will play in Holland next season.

yes' date=' omar will be joining feyenoord next season. But he will not take guidetti´s place in the team because he is a winger. I just hope he can make a big impact like guidetti :D (probably wont though, guidetti did more then we could ever expect from such a young player)[/b']

Also, is Dost going to be first choice at wolfsburg? I dont need him at my team, but he´s available on a free now so im thinking about snapping him up

Also' date=' is Dost going to be first choice at wolfsburg? I dont need him at my team, but he´s available on a free now so im thinking about snapping him up[/b']

Wolfsburg is Bundesliga, not Eredivisie, so you'll need to ask those folkes about that ;)

And personaly I don't know it either as I'm not interested in Wolfsburg, so don't follow them.

Will Tyton be first choice next season? I can get him for £3.1m and I need a backup keeper so I thought he might be quite a good choice. Thanks in advance.

He should be, Isaksson is terrible tbh ;)

Would get him anyways, PSV were smart to buy him earlier this season, heard some rumors that Milan already bid 10M for him last week though PSV won't be selling him (they asked Milan 20M), but if he has a good season I'm sure he'll keep attracting attention.

Nicolai BOILESEN - what do you think about him?

Do you think he will overcome his injury and get some minutes?

I need young LB quickly' date='and he his one of the remaining options..[/quote']

As far as I know he should be starting again next season, last season was full of injuries for him sadly so he barely played but none of the players who played LB instead of him really showed any promis as good LB so if he's able to play I'm sure De Boer will put him in his starting XI again. And then its just hoping that he didn't lose any of his talent last season.

As far as I know he should be starting again next season' date=' last season was full of injuries for him sadly so he barely played but none of the players who played LB instead of him really showed any promis as good LB so if he's able to play I'm sure De Boer will put him in his starting XI again. And then its just hoping that he didn't lose any of his talent last season.[/quote']

So do you think i need to buy him ?

Brood' date=' is Takagi worth buying?[/quote']

To be honest I can't exactly remember him so I cannot give you a real bit of detail on him (didn't watch all that much of Utrecht as they were awful last season) but I do remember that he actually seemed quite decent to me with some nice performances every now and then. I'd say for the Eredivisie he could turn out to be a quite decent player, but as said I can't really remember much of him so that's pretty much all I can tell you.

So do you think i need to buy him ?

Basically yes, at the moment I'd say he's still a very promising LB so don't see any reason why you shouldn't pick him up.

He should be' date=' Isaksson is terrible tbh ;)

Would get him anyways, PSV were smart to buy him earlier this season, heard some rumors that Milan already bid 10M for him last week though PSV won't be selling him (they asked Milan 20M), but if he has a good season I'm sure he'll keep attracting attention.[/quote']

That has to be a **(nonsense) rumour (Milan offering 10M, really? PSV rejecting 10M, really? Asking for 20M instead, really?), but especially at this Euros he showed good form (Tyton). PSV were already planning having him as their first goalkeeper, so he most likely will. Isaksson will leave PSV, by the way. At least, it seems that way. His contract is running out, and I don't see PSV keeping him (too much disappointment and wage).

That has to be a **(nonsense) rumour (Milan offering 10M' date=' really? PSV rejecting 10M, really? Asking for 20M instead, really?), but especially at this Euros he showed good form (Tyton). [/quote']

I have to agree with you. Milan wouldn't have offered €10M for Tyton. It sounds like rubbish. If they did, PSV would have accepted it for sure.

That has to be a **(nonsense) rumour (Milan offering 10M' date=' really? PSV rejecting 10M, really? Asking for 20M instead, really?), but especially at this Euros he showed good form (Tyton). PSV were already planning having him as their first goalkeeper, so he most likely will. Isaksson will leave PSV, by the way. At least, it seems that way. His contract is running out, and I don't see PSV keeping him (too much disappointment and wage).[/quote']

i doubt AC has so much cash to splurge on a squad player....