-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

BroodRoosterNL

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||-

Foor and Wildschut are most likely to move out of the mentioned names. The best ones to buy would imo be Clasie' date=' Vilhena and Depay (and Propper if you have enough cash). [b']Chanturia[/b] will stay yes.

Edit/: Btw don't shoot me if all of them suddenly do get a move, you never know what happens until September 1st ;)

Does Chanturia have a bright future? what is your opinion of him?

He should be' date=' Isaksson is terrible tbh ;)

Would get him anyways, PSV were smart to buy him earlier this season, heard some rumors that Milan already bid 10M for him last week though PSV won't be selling him (they asked Milan 20M), but if he has a good season I'm sure he'll keep attracting attention.[/quote']

Ok thanks a lot.

How good is van ginkel?

Wot is his potential?

Is there any chance of him moving?

Thanks

How good is Jeremain Lens?

Wot is his potential?

Can he rise any time soon?

Thanks

Van Ginkel is a bit of a hidden gem as he's not spoken about all that much (especially compared to players like Maher and Ola John)' date=' but he's certainly a very good player, proved to be one of the most important players for Vitesse which shows by his massive amount of minutes despite the huge competition at Vitesse. Potentially he could surely get around 91/92 if given the chance in a bigger league, no news about a transfer though.

Lens is 89 max right now, PSV will have to win the league and do very good in Europe while Lens himself has to score a lot of goals before there's even a chance of him hitting 90 (just like almost any other player in the Eredivisie btw). Towards the end of the season I'd say Lens was one of the best at PSV, showing a lot of initiative and trying to keep things running while some other important players just showed no inspiration at all. Potentially I wouldn't say he's real special, probably 91 max and he'll need to move to a bigger club for that.

Does Chanturia have a bright future? what is your opinion of him?

Imo he does, very skilfull player though he should work on getting the ball into the box from the outside instead of cutting inside all the time. But he's still young so there's enough time to learn for him and the Eredivisie is a fine league to develop, if you got some cash left I'd certainly pick him up.

heya mate i bet you have been asked this lots... :P What will Willems get next changes would he get 86/87??

The next ratings will be in November most likely, come back then please as I'm not trying to predict anything that far out if you don't mind ;) (and if you do mind, I don't really care :P)

The next ratings will be in November most likely' date=' come back then please as I'm not trying to predict anything that far out if you don't mind ;) (and if you do mind, I don't really care :P)[/quote']

Haha cheers brood :P i thought there where ratings for after the euros? (July time)

Van Ginkel is a bit of a hidden gem as he's not spoken about all that much (especially compared to players like Maher and Ola John)' date=' but he's certainly a very good player, proved to be one of the most important players for Vitesse which shows by his massive amount of minutes despite the huge competition at Vitesse. Potentially he could surely get around 91/92 if given the chance in a bigger league, no news about a transfer though.

Lens is 89 max right now, PSV will have to win the league and do very good in Europe while Lens himself has to score a lot of goals before there's even a chance of him hitting 90 (just like almost any other player in the Eredivisie btw). Towards the end of the season I'd say Lens was one of the best at PSV, showing a lot of initiative and trying to keep things running while some other important players just showed no inspiration at all. Potentially I wouldn't say he's real special, probably 91 max and he'll need to move to a bigger club for that.

Imo he does, very skilfull player though he should work on getting the ball into the box from the outside instead of cutting inside all the time. But he's still young so there's enough time to learn for him and the Eredivisie is a fine league to develop, if you got some cash left I'd certainly pick him up.[/quote']

Nice 1 brood

Gouwellew (CB from Herenveen' date=' cant spell his name) Is he worth buying in a competitive setup?[/quote']

You can't spell Heerenveen either, you could look up his name ;):o

But anyways, Gouweleeuw is sure worth it, been one of the most consistent players for Heerenveen throughout the season, some compared have said his playing style looks like Pique's. The guy is very confident on the ball despite his young age and last season being his first full season.

You can't spell Heerenveen either' date=' you could look up his name ;):o

But anyways, Gouweleeuw is sure worth it, been one of the most consistent players for Heerenveen throughout the season, some compared have said his playing style looks like Pique's. The guy is very confident on the ball despite his young age and last season being his first full season.[/quote']

Sorry mate was in a rush :P

But thanks both of u 4 the info, ill bid 4 him now :)

I have a bunch of young Dutch players; Lorenzo Burnet, Miquel Nelom, Johan Kappelhof, Virgil Van Dijk, Marten De Roon, Lerin Duarte, Davy Propper, Leandro Bacuna and Davy Klaassen. Whom are the best of them?

I have a bunch of young Dutch players; Lorenzo Burnet' date=' Miquel Nelom, Johan Kappelhof, Virgil Van Dijk, Marten De Roon, Lerin Duarte, Davy Propper, Leandro Bacuna and Davy Klaassen. Whom are the best of them?[/quote']

Burnet's quite a decent LB for the Eredivisie and maybe the smaller teams in big leagues in a few years time, expect him to start again next season as Groningen haven't bought a new LB (they've done a lot of signings already so I don't expect them to buy a lot more).

Nelom isn't all that special tbh, not a starter for Feyenoord when everyone's fit (Martins Indi is the starting LB) and has never really impressed.

Kappelhof has played quite a lot, but imo he's been the least impressive of Groningen's defenders, wouldn't pick him if there were others to pick too.

Van Dijk's been a lot better than Kappelhof to me, though he's not there yet, but for a first 'full' season he's been quite good and I'm sure he'll be able to improve.

Don't know anything about De Roon and as Sparta will be playing Eerste Divisie again next season I doubt I will anytime soon :o

Duarte was part of Heracles' offensive midfield and did quite good for his first full season in the Eredivisie. I wouldn't say he's all that special though, a decent Eredivisie player, but no top club material.

Propper's lost the battle with Van Ginkel last season, being the older one Propper played more 2 seasons ago, but last season he stopped progressing while Van Ginkel has been developing himself like crazy. Decent player, that's all.

Bacuna's one of the more talented players, not as special as players like Maher or Strootman, but a pretty talented lad nonetheless and with the departure of Tadic I expect he'll have to step up a bit to take the initiative, if he can prove himself next season I'm sure he'll have a bright future. No top clubs imo, but midtable in one of the big leagues is surely possible for him.

Klaassen hasn't really played all that much for the real Ajax and therefor its a bit soon to judge him, though he does look very talented and he's been really important for Ajax run in the NextGen Series and I'm sure he'll get his chance with the first team.

In the end I'd say Van Dijk, Bacuna and Klaassen have the most potential, though they're not the very best out there tbh so don't expect them to end up at Man Utd or Real Madrid ;)

You can't spell Heerenveen either' date=' you could look up his name ;):o

But anyways, Gouweleeuw is sure worth it, been one of the most consistent players for Heerenveen throughout the season, some compared have said his playing style looks like Pique's. The guy is very confident on the ball despite his young age and last season being his first full season.[/quote']

ha Brood, remember you scoffing a little bit when I brought the Pique comparison to your attention ;):)

Riferimento: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||-

Brood I'd like to havo your opinion on two players: Jordy Clasie and Davy Klaassen? Should I keep both of them? I think Clasie can be a regular also next season (is it true?) but will Klaassen have the opportunity to play? thank you!

Re: Riferimento: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||-

How is Ola John getting on?is he still highly rated

Yes' date=' he is. He is going to Benfica, if that's accurate. Portugal teams are good for young great talent. And it's not Porto, so it shouldn't be too tough for John to make it there.

Brood I'd like to havo your opinion on two players: Jordy Clasie and Davy Klaassen? Should I keep both of them? I think Clasie can be a regular also next season (is it true?) but will Klaassen have the opportunity to play? thank you!

I am not Brood, but I can tell you that Clasie already is a regular for Feyenoord, and actually a key player. 100% he will be also next season.

Klaassen is likely to get loaned out. Reports talk about Lukoki and Klaassen maybe getting loaned out to VVV-Venlo. Understandable, since even though Klaassen is a talent for sure, there is tough (talent) competition in the attacking part at Ajax.

Re: Riferimento: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||-

Thank you! what rating can he reach? is he a potential 90+ player?

Klaassen?

I need to see more of him first to make such prediction.

(Lukoki by the way said it was nonsense the VVV-Venlo part. Well, we'll see what happens with him, and what with Klaassen.)