-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

BroodRoosterNL

Re: Riferimento: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||-

Hi Brood! Do you think Janmaat and Schaken will rise to 86 in the next updates (november) for their debut in the NT?

And how long will Willems out due to injury?

Thanks

Yeah I think there's a good chance they can get a rise.

Seems Willems is pretty much back so I guess he'll be playing very soon.

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||-

NARSINGH' date=' Luciano rise +1, +2?[/quote']

+1 is likely imo, not sure about 2.

Thoughts on Steven Berghuis? Worth keeping?

Nope, didn't make it at Twente so got loaned out to VVV where he wasn't able to really become better either. Honestly don't know why AZ picked him up, guess they needed someone to keep the bench warm.. :rolleyes:

Hi!

Who is more talented among Willem Janssen' date=' Toornstra and Propper? :)

I need a substitute in that role and i was thinking to re-buy :D Janssen, but i see a good reason in all of the three, so a little advice would be appreciated! :D

Thanks! :)[/quote']

Janssen without a doubt, he's the best out of the three and playing for the best club. Propper isn't that interesting anymore as he's not really making any progress and Toornstra is simply not that good and ADO are not that good.

Is Guedes Marcelo worth buying? Is 88 his max potential at PSV?

Maybe 89, but doubt he'll ever reach 90 and I don't think he has the potential to do so in a bigger league.

Is Guedes Marcelo worth buying? Is 88 his max potential at PSV?

No. 88 may very be his max anywhere he goes. He plays a lot' date=' but not well.

NARSINGH, Luciano rise +1, +2?

Most likely +1 coming review and another +1 the next one; that's typical SM.

No rise for Boccara then? Also' date=' is he still considered as a hot prospect or should I sell him?[/quote']

He's played exactly 13 minutes for Ajax. Though maybe they include his minutes for PSG II which would be ridiculous in the Eredivisie as they do not count minutes that players have played on the Dutch 2nd level.

Don't know about the prospect thing, with just 13 minutes for Ajax (not even sure I've ever seen him on the pitch) I can't give you any proper information about him.

Riferimento: Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||-

Janssen without a doubt' date=' he's the best out of the three and playing for the best club. Propper isn't that interesting anymore as he's not really making any progress and Toornstra is simply not that good and ADO are not that good.

.[/quote']

Thanks a lot! :)