-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teams with ** have been reviewed for the 2012 winter update ADO Den Haag Ajax** AZ Willem II Feyenoord** PEC Zwolle FC Groningen SC Heerenveen Heracles NAC NEC PSV** RKC Roda JC FC Twen

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||- 2012/2013 season preview/analysis after round 1 Results of round 1 Willem II 1 - 1 NAC RKC Waalwijk 3 - 2 PSV Rod

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||- Just thought I'd do an update on some of the transfer rumors that I have seen so far and guess a little on how likely it is to be

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||-

Sorry about so many players but what kinda rise can we expect for Bruno Mars Indi' date=' Viktor Fischer, Ricardo Van Rijn and Jetro Willems? Thanks in advance! :)[/quote']

If u search the thread I'm sure you can find the answer.

My guess - probably 86/85, 81/82, 84, 86/85.

Hello' date=' anyone saw feyenoord's game this weekend? Was vilhena awesome? ;[/quote']

He wasn't that special, but the fact that he's playing is more important imo.

Anyone going to answer this
thanks Brood. much appreciated. now what about Felipe GUTIÉRREZ from twente? thanks.

Sorry guys wouldn't know about this yet and I don't want to give you false hope. Please wait until I've done the predictions.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Seas

There's a reason I ignored your post and now I have another one to just ignore you at all. Better learn some respect if you want people to help you.. :rolleyes:[/quote

Answers are not necessary, I'd have appreciated no answers as you wrote instead of complaining

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of

Answers are not necessary' date=' I'd have appreciated no answers as you wrote instead of complaining[/quote']

Quite frankly I do not care what you appreciate or do not appreciate. Anyways this is the last time I'll speak to you as long as you don't show some more respect to respected members of our community, ratings will be up on the first pages before the ingame changes happen.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: -||Eredivisie Ratings

Quite frankly I do not care what you appreciate or do not appreciate. Anyways this is the last time I'll speak to you as long as you don't show some more respect to respected members of our community' date=' ratings will be up on the first pages before the ingame changes happen.[/quote']

The first that showed no respect was Abidicus, not me. The thread is called Eredivisie rating, I made a question about a PSV player, he wasn't supposed to answer that way.

I appreciate your work and I respect all of the forum members until they respect me.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: -||Eredivisie Rat

None of my business but to be fair Ciuzz is right. Although Abidicus comment was a tongue in cheek one I'm sure due to many forumers not bothering to search...

That aside, looking forward to see your league predictions Brood. :)

How good is Marco Van Ginkel? I know he got a call up to the National team last time out' date=' could he end up being a 89+ player in the next year or 2?[/quote']

Yes [forward slash]

Besides Bony' date=' also Van Ginkel has been amazing. He is such a great prospect, seriously.[/quote']

Hey I realize there is some predictions coming soon but i need some advice fast.. I have Eriksen but i want to sell him to raise funds cuz there are many top players in unmanaged teams in this gameworld im in.

Is he sure to rise the next review or is sm going to hold out for the next one? THanks

Any chance of and 86 for Leerdam and what about Lamprou's rise?

Also Mike Van Der Hoorn :P

Not sure about Leerdam' date=' he wouldn't sign a new contract so the manager now prefers other players over him as he's likely to leave this winter anyway, still has a good amount of minutes though but he'll barely be playing so not sure what SM will do. Lamprou's terrible but considering he's playing he'll rise. Almost a 1000 minutes this season with Utrecht in 6th place currently and he's rated just 78, what do you think? ;)

How good is Marco Van Ginkel? I know he got a call up to the National team last time out, could he end up being a 89+ player in the next year or 2?

I think he definately can yes, would keep him for sure.

Hey I realize there is some predictions coming soon but i need some advice fast.. I have Eriksen but i want to sell him to raise funds cuz there are many top players in unmanaged teams in this gameworld im in.

Is he sure to rise the next review or is sm going to hold out for the next one? THanks

There's no way anyone can guarantee you a 90 in the Eredivisie mate, he deserves it but that doesn't mean he'll get it. I sure hope he will though.

I have these players and I never follow the Eredivisie much thus I need some guidance on their ratings. May I ask who are the ones among them having the chance of increasing their ratings or staying?

List:

Fer

Martins Indi

Leerdam

Gouweleeuw

Derijck

Casnos

Narsingh

Bony

Viegever

Thanks for the time to read this!

I have these players and I never follow the Eredivisie much thus I need some guidance on their ratings. May I ask who are the ones among them having the chance of increasing their ratings or staying?

List:

Fer

Martins Indi

Leerdam

Gouweleeuw

Derijck

Casnos

Narsingh

Bony

Viegever

List:

Fer KEEP

Martins Indi MUST KEEP

Leerdam DON'T KNOW

Gouweleeuw DON'T KNOW

Derijck DON'T KNOW

Casnos MUST KEEP

Narsingh MUST KEEP

Bony MUST KEEP

Viegever DON'T KNOW

;)

He wasn't that special, but the fact that he's playing is more important imo.

Yes nothing remarkable but certainly efficiente displays, seems to be slowly cimenting a rotating place in the first team.. I have high hopes for this one, he's the only reason I sometimes watch eredivisie games ;)

List:

Fer

Martins Indi

Leerdam

Gouweleeuw

Derijck

Casnos

Narsingh

Bony

Viegever

At the moment I'd say the ones in bold are the most interesting and with the biggest chance at rising.

Out of all I'd say Martins Indi and Bony have the biggest potential, followed by Gouweleeuw.

Will you do the predictions?
Yeah planning to start asap' date=' had a very busy weekend and add to that an exam tonight so I haven't had the opportunity to start last week(end).[/quote']
Wilfried Bony is going to rise to 88 or 89? and Goouwelow? THANKS!

There's your answer for now.

Re: Riferimento: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||-

how good are BOETIUS' date=' [b']VAN ANHOLT[/b], Pele, VAN LA PARRA, Rajiv, KLAASSEN, Davy , AFFANE and VELTMAN ?

Thank you

Boetius and Klaassen seem the only ones with real talent, the rest is not bad but I don't think they'll ever hit 90 by the looks of it.