BroodRoosterNL

-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||-

He is almost on par with Wijnaldum ' date=' he has 4 goals and 3 assists and Wijnaldum 5 and 3....and he has more minutes then Wijnaldum...

Wijnaldum doesnt play for NT and he is rated 88 , 88 is more fair for Narsingh imo[/quote']

Fair enough, but I don't agree ;)

Wijnaldum is a better player than Narsingh, he's played way more (for better clubs) during his career and Wijnaldum has played more international tournaments. Maybe it'll make it easier to understand my choices for you if I told you I would've predicted Wijnaldum to drop if it hadn't be for Toivonen's long injury which is giving Wijnaldum the opportunity to play. But because he's been playing he shouldn't drop.

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||-

Fair enough' date=' but I don't agree ;)

Wijnaldum is a better player than Narsingh, he's played way more (for better clubs) during his career and Wijnaldum has played more international tournaments. Maybe it'll make it easier to understand my choices for you if I told you I would've predicted Wijnaldum to drop if it hadn't be for Toivonen's long injury which is giving Wijnaldum the opportunity to play. But because he's been playing he shouldn't drop.[/quote']

Fair enough , but be sure that Wijnaldum and Narsingh wouldn't drop ever if they played +800 minutes for the first team in Holland , even if they had 0 goals and 0 assists :)

and i think that the eredivisie will be updated next year , they started updating the major leagues and i know this would take more then a mounth :)

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

De Vrij no rise?

I don't think so' date=' he's been injured quite a while this season so I don't think he's played enough to get a rise. He's been quite good since his return though so if he can keep fit and do well he'll surely get a rise at the next ratings ;)

Is Mirco Born any good?

Never seen any second of him.

I don't think so' date=' he's been injured quite a while this season so I don't think he's played enough to get a rise. He's been quite good since his return though so if he can keep fit and do well he'll surely get a rise at the next ratings ;)

Never seen any second of him.[/quote']

He has been good because he's a good player for future :D.He'll always be good ;)

How good are Navaeron Foor from NEC and Van Haaren from Venlo?

Also' date=' are there any other good but not so known U21 talents besides eventually these 2?

Cheers[/quote']

Foor is quite decent, Van Haaren doesn't look interesting.

Tommy OAR will get a bigger rise imo

Seems like SM will be doing the big leagues first' date=' so he'll probably get a bigger rise yes. I'll keep an eye on the leagues they announce and will do a quick review on all teams by the time The Netherlands are up.

i see vilhena has broken into the first team, how well has he played??

Hasn't been all that visible if you ask me, but then again its already a good thing to see him play in the first team at such a young age.

Is Tobias Sana worth getting?

Also posting for subscription:p

He's decent, but hasn't become any better after his nice start. If there's 1 Ajax player you should definately pick up its Fischer, Ajax' best man against PSV in yesterday's match if you ask me and if they can get him to sign a new contract they're going to have a lot of fun with that guy.

Riferimento: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

I need some information about Davy Klaassen...why he isn't playing this season? is he injured or simply others are preferred?

still worth keeping him? Thank you very much!

Re: Riferimento: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

I need some information about Davy Klaassen...why he isn't playing this season? is he injured or simply others are preferred?

still worth keeping him? Thank you very much!

Simply because there are better players ahead of him (for example the likes of Eriksen, Fischer, Siem de Jong, Schone).

eredivcrc.png

Teams with ** have been reviewed for the 2012 winter update

ADO Den Haag

Ajax**

AZ

Willem II

Feyenoord**

PEC Zwolle

FC Groningen

SC Heerenveen

Heracles

NAC

NEC

PSV**

RKC

Roda JC

FC Twente**

FC Utrecht**

Vitesse**

VVV

Explanation

Player should surely rise

Player could rise

Player could drop

Player should surely drop

hey u missed Chanturia. He shall be a +2, I think.

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - by BRNL||-

Vitesse

17.png

Vitesse season summary

-

• Goalkeepers
    Piet Velthuizen - 85 --> 87
    Eloy Room - 82
    Marko Meerits - 80

• Defenders
    Michihiro Yasuda - 85
    Patrick van Aanholt (Ln) - 83 --> 85
    Guram Kashia - 85 --> 87
    Tomas Kalas (Ln) - 84 --> 86
    Frank van der Struijk - 83
    Din Mori - 83
    Just Berends - 76
    Nikola Aksentijevic - 75 --> 76-80

• Midfielders
    Jan-Arie van der Heijden - 84 --> 86
    Theo Janssen - 89
    Simon Cziommer - 85
    Davy Propper - 83
    Wimilio Vink - 75
    Renato Ibarra - 83 --> 85
    Nicky Hofs - 84
    Gael Kakuta (Ln) - 84
    Valeri Kazaishvili - 77
    Marco van Ginkel - 84 --> 86

• Strikers
    Giorgi Chanturia - 84 --> 83
    Wilfried Bony - 86 --> 88/87
    Mike Havenaar - 85
    Jonathan Reis - 84 --> 85/86

Players not yet moved to the team in Soccer Manager (club)

-

Players not yet moved to another team in Soccer Manager (club)

-

Note

-

Chanturia -1??????? How? He's a great player

Good stuff mate but do you think you are overating Vitesse? I know they are performing well right now in the Eredivisie but I don't think SM rates the Dutch leage very highly in general so some of the +2 you predicted for the key players will they turn out to be a +1 instead?

Caleb.

Re: Riferimento: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

Simply because there are better players ahead of him (for example the likes of Eriksen' date=' Fischer, Siem de Jong, Schone).[/quote']

That´s simply not quite right, he was playing a little before he got injured, he´s out with an injury since end of september. If he was still available i don't think Fischer would get much gameplay.

That´s simply not quite right' date=' he was playing a little before he got injured, he´s out with an injury since end of september.[b'] If he was still available i don't think Fischer would get much gameplay.[/b]

I don't think so. Fischer has got the preference, and has been doing well - quite impressive - recently.