-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teams with ** have been reviewed for the 2012 winter update ADO Den Haag Ajax** AZ Willem II Feyenoord** PEC Zwolle FC Groningen SC Heerenveen Heracles NAC NEC PSV** RKC Roda JC FC Twen

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||- 2012/2013 season preview/analysis after round 1 Results of round 1 Willem II 1 - 1 NAC RKC Waalwijk 3 - 2 PSV Rod

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||- Just thought I'd do an update on some of the transfer rumors that I have seen so far and guess a little on how likely it is to be

Re: Riferimento: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

okay lets say they stay 5th until the end of the season' date=' could he get to 88 or is 87 more realistic?[/quote']

Actually, it depends more on WHEN he will be reviewed and also HOW MANY reviews he will have until the end of the season.

IF he was reviewed NOW, i think he would get a +2 to 86, but every day that passes it increases his chance for an 87.

If he manages to have 2 reviews until the end of the season, he could get to 88. But if they keep this rate of reviewing, it will be very difficult to have 2 reviews from now until May/June.

Re: Riferimento: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

okay lets say they stay 5th until the end of the season' date=' could he get to 88 or is 87 more realistic?[/quote']

If they stay fifth I'd say he'll definately get 87 and will most likely deserve 88 though that will depend on the generousity of SM.

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

eredivcrc.png

Teams with ** have been reviewed for the 2012 winter update

ADO Den Haag

Ajax**

AZ

Willem II

Feyenoord**

PEC Zwolle

FC Groningen

SC Heerenveen

Heracles

NAC

NEC

PSV**

RKC

Roda JC

FC Twente**

FC Utrecht**

Vitesse**

VVV

Explanation

Player should surely rise

Player could rise

Player could drop

Player should surely drop

Hello, I'm playing in a pretty competitive world, where the overall rating of the first teams is 88. Do you think Janmaat is worth to keep in a game world like this? Thank you

Hello' date=' I'm playing in a pretty competitive world, where the overall rating of the first teams is 88. Do you think Janmaat is worth to keep in a game world like this? Thank you[/quote']

88 is about the max I think he'll ever get in his career.

Respuesta: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

I've been wondering if there's any chance for Toby Alderweireld to get a rise soon. I've received different opinions about him, and I'm doubtful if selling him or not (I've a 15 million offer on him). What do you think? Is he worth keeping short term?

Re: Respuesta: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

I've been wondering if there's any chance for Toby Alderweireld to get a rise soon. I've received different opinions about him' date=' and I'm doubtful if selling him or not (I've a 15 million offer on him). What do you think? Is he worth keeping short term?[/quote']

I doubt he'll rise, but I also doubt he'll stay at Ajax that much longer. Could be moving this summer already and though I'd say not as good as Vertonghen (yet) he's still a quality player and I don't think he'll be leaving for some low table team in one of the bigger leagues.

is Tadic one to keep now he's just risen??

Unless he leaves the Eredivisie I doubt he'll rise anytime soon, unless Twente suddenly win a few titles. He's still a great player though and I doubt he'll be at Twente forever.

Thought I'd never see the day where Eriksen got to 90' date=' yet here we are! :D

And a well deserved 89 for Tadic as well. Its just that now I have no idea when they're going to review the Eredivisie :rolleyes:[/quote']

Seeing as Eriksen rose to 90, Has Strootman's chances of a rise to 90 rose too?

Just saw the PSV game vs Ado Den Hag' date=' and Mertens was awesome, does he have good chances of rise?[/quote']

If there's anyone at PSV who should get 90 its Strootman and with Strootman and Van Bommel most likely both at 90 after the ratings I doubt PSV will have another one. Mertens is a good player though so I'd say he'll definately get 90 in the future.

Viktor Fischer increased' date=' should I keep? He has done enough goals and played, what is the perspective for your future?[/quote']

If you sell him you're the biggest idiot in this game, he's at the moment one of the top prospects and at the moment I'd say his hyp surpasses that of Eriksen. Not saying he's better than Christian (he isn't (yet)), but he's absolutely making more of an impact than Eriksen when he first started playing for Ajax.