-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teams with ** have been reviewed for the 2012 winter update ADO Den Haag Ajax** AZ Willem II Feyenoord** PEC Zwolle FC Groningen SC Heerenveen Heracles NAC NEC PSV** RKC Roda JC FC Twen

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||- 2012/2013 season preview/analysis after round 1 Results of round 1 Willem II 1 - 1 NAC RKC Waalwijk 3 - 2 PSV Rod

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||- Just thought I'd do an update on some of the transfer rumors that I have seen so far and guess a little on how likely it is to be

Re: Riferimento: Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRN

I usually ignores his posts but when I direct my question to someone and he answers my post with something I haven't asked for I find that equal to spam.

I know that he has good intentions but I think it's fair to demand that he (or anyone else) at least read the question before answering it.

mabye a pm next time, after all this is a PUBLIC forum ;)

Riferimento: Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

Mertens has potential for 90?

mertens will have 90 ;)

Don't be so rude with him. He's trying to help people here giving his personal opinions and he's not asking anything in return. If you are not interested in what he says' date=' just ignore him. Sorry for disturbing you, however i'm not his attorney :D[/quote']

Phil thanks for taking my share, But in life you have to ignore a lot of people :)

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

Hi Brood

I know it's early to judge since he just made a few appearances so far but as a Swede I'm curious about your first impression of Hiljemark?

I have high hopes for that guy but i've never really seen him playing agains any good teams since the swedish league are of very poor standard.

Even though I'm not Brood I'd like to comment on your post Glenn since I've actually watched Vitesse-PSV last weekend, the first full 90 minutes of Hiljemark. I thought he did pretty well and is definitely an addition to PSV's midfield. Probably not this season but surely next season, as it will be impossible for PSV to hold on to Strootman. On a football talk show on TV, however, the "professionals" said he wasn't anything special. Just another Scandinavian humdrum and PSV should have many similar players in their youth academy, they said. Hope this helps.

Even though I'm not Brood I'd like to comment on your post Glenn since I've actually watched Vitesse-PSV last weekend' date=' the first full 90 minutes of Hiljemark. I thought he did pretty well and is definitely an addition to PSV's midfield. Probably not this season but surely next season, as it will be impossible for PSV to hold on to Strootman. On a football talk show on TV, however, the "professionals" said he wasn't anything special. Just another Scandinavian humdrum and PSV should have many similar players in their youth academy, they said. Hope this helps.[/quote']

Which show did you watch? :o

Even though I'm not Brood I'd like to comment on your post Glenn since I've actually watched Vitesse-PSV last weekend' date=' the first full 90 minutes of Hiljemark. I thought he did pretty well and is definitely an addition to PSV's midfield. Probably not this season but surely next season, as it will be impossible for PSV to hold on to Strootman. On a football talk show on TV, however, the "professionals" said he wasn't anything special. Just another Scandinavian humdrum and PSV should have many similar players in their youth academy, they said. Hope this helps.[/quote']

Thank you!

I hope "the professionals" are wrong about he's not anything special but I guess it'll show after a while when he had some time to adapt to new environment and tactics.

Monday's broadcast of VI.

Hmm yeah, that's more like a comedy show :o

Glenn don't worry we don't have any good football shows atm, we have two but one is more of a comedy show and rumor machine while the other is somewhat of an Ajax fan club imo :P

I don't watch either haha.

Hmm yeah' date=' that's more like a comedy show :o

Glenn don't worry we don't have any good football shows atm, we have two but one is more of a comedy show and rumor machine while the other is somewhat of an Ajax fan club imo :P

I don't watch either haha.[/quote']

Completely agree with your view on both shows. The main reason why I wrote "professionals" and not professionals.

Hi guys,

Would love to hear a few opinions on Daryl Janmaat. I know he's made the NT a few times of late and could be Van Gaal's first choice RB come the next WC but I haven't seen him in action much so am just seeking other forumer's views on his potential and what he is likely to rise to these upcoming changes. Surely 87 at the very least if not 88 given Narsingh's rise. :rolleyes::P

Thanks in advance. :)

Herby

Completely agree with your view on both shows. The main reason why I wrote "professionals" and not professionals.

:D

Hi guys' date='

Would love to hear a few opinions on Daryl Janmaat. I know he's made the NT a few times of late and could be [b']Van Gaal's first choice RB come the next WC[/b] but I haven't seen him in action much so am just seeking other forumer's views on his potential and what he is likely to rise to these upcoming changes. Surely 87 at the very least if not 88 given Narsingh's rise. :rolleyes::P

Thanks in advance. :)

Herby

I like Van Gaal, but if that happens I will hate him for the rest of my life. Janmaat is an average player at best and 89 is the maximum rating he will ever get in this game because he's not good enough to get any more. I guess he'll get 87 if Narsingh got 88 yes, though just like Narsingh's rise that would be a massive joke. I don't hate Janmaat or anything, but he's simply not good enough.

What will be Van Rhijn's next rating change? I hear he is getting quite a few games.

Lol, hope you're being sarcastic. He's our future #1 RB for the NT without doubt, as good as VdWiel was at his age if not better, lets just hope he doesn't waste his talent like Greg did. He's 3 times better than Janmaat ;)

As Narsingh has hit 88' date=' would you advise me to sell him? Has he hit his peak/ close to peak and should I cash in on his questionable rise?[/quote']

He shouldn't rise for quite a while, might get a more important role if Mertens leaves this summer but then again he might just not as Wijnaldum might accept his role on the wing (he hasn't really done so so far this season, but with Toivonen returning Wijnaldum will lose his AM spot to him).

Thanks Brood!! I've given you some love (rep). :D

Totally agree, always a good feeling when someone else backs you up. lol

In English Champ 1 I have Van Der Wiel, Janmaat and Van Rhijn so I think I have the dutch RB covered come 2014. :)

It would appear as though VDW is out of favour under Van Gaal though so things are looking rather promising for the ajax youngster.

Cheers,

Herby

Thanks Brood!! I've given you some love (rep). :D

Totally agree' date=' always a good feeling when someone else backs you up. lol

In English Champ 1 I have Van Der Wiel, Janmaat and Van Rhijn so I think I have the dutch RB covered come 2014. :)

It would appear as though VDW is out of favour under Van Gaal though so things are looking rather promising for the ajax youngster.

Cheers,

Herby[/quote']

Well his display at the Euro Champs was among the worst of the worst for our NT, since then he hasn't been a starter for any team and with Janmaat and Van Rhijn both being starters and both doing fairly well (at least better than VdW) that should explain a lot. And Van Gaal is just the person to give youngsters a chance, that too.

88 is about the max I think he'll ever get in his career.

BroodRooster you told me this about Daryl Janmaat, but he's already a 87, with only 23 years. He also have reach the Netherlands National Team. Don't you think he has some potential to be a more valuable player in the next couple of years?