-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teams with ** have been reviewed for the 2012 winter update ADO Den Haag Ajax** AZ Willem II Feyenoord** PEC Zwolle FC Groningen SC Heerenveen Heracles NAC NEC PSV** RKC Roda JC FC Twen

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||- 2012/2013 season preview/analysis after round 1 Results of round 1 Willem II 1 - 1 NAC RKC Waalwijk 3 - 2 PSV Rod

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||- Just thought I'd do an update on some of the transfer rumors that I have seen so far and guess a little on how likely it is to be

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

its spelt correctly.

Utrecht' date=' new players list.[/quote']

Its not, its Yassin :P

Anyways, he's got just 39 minutes this season and I've never heard of him until today so I can't tell you anything about him. He was U17 European champion back in 2010/11 so I guess he has a fair bit of talent, though the U17 is the only team he has stats on according to Soccerway.

Is there a cap of 90 in this league? I'm just wondering if the league title can allow Eriksen to rise to 91, or whether a move is required?

EDIT: I know he has apparently opened talks with Dortmund and will likely leave this Summer but can he rise before he leaves?

Is there a cap of 90 in this league? I'm just wondering if the league title can allow Eriksen to rise to 91' date=' or whether a move is required?

EDIT: I know he has apparently opened talks with Dortmund and will likely leave this Summer but can he rise before he leaves?[/quote']

He got 90 in February, though he should've gotten it earlier there's no way he's going to rise to 91 before next season. Its pretty much certain he'll leave so unless his next manager is an idiot and puts him on the bench all the time he will be 91 next season though, should not be a biggy for him.

Hey!

Could I get your opinion on de Vrij?

Wow, you're alive! :o Haven't seen you in a while mate.

De Vrij's been having a good season though if he stays with Feyenoord I'm not sure if he'll get much more than 88, maybe an outside chance at 89 next season. But he's still about the most talented Dutch CB around though.

He got 90 in February' date=' though he should've gotten it earlier there's no way he's going to rise to 91 before next season. Its pretty much certain he'll leave so unless his next manager is an idiot and puts him on the bench all the time he will be 91 next season though, should not be a biggy for him.

Wow, you're alive! :o Haven't seen you in a while mate.

De Vrij's been having a good season though if he stays with Feyenoord I'm not sure if he'll get much more than 88, maybe an outside chance at 89 next season. But he's still about the most talented Dutch CB around though.[/quote']

Alive and kicking :P

So you'd say he's in pole position to become somewhat of an undisouted starter for the Oranje in the near future?

Its not' date=' its Yassin :P

Anyways, he's got just 39 minutes this season and I've never heard of him until today so I can't tell you anything about him. He was U17 European champion back in 2010/11 so I guess he has a fair bit of talent, though the U17 is the only team he has stats on according to Soccerway.[/quote']

well it says Yassine on SM,Wiki and Soccerway :P

Alive and kicking :P

So you'd say he's in pole position to become somewhat of an undisouted starter for the Oranje in the near future?

Yes definately. Right now De Vrij and Martins Indi are the ones that stand out for me. Bruma and Gouweleeuw are quite decent but not as good imo. Rekik' date=' Van der Hoorn, Aké and Veltman are players to keep an eye on for the future, they still need to prove it at a higher level but should have some potential.

well it says Yassine on SM,Wiki and Soccerway :P

Haha okay weird :P

van de hoorn worth keeping? chance to rise next rating change?

I think that'll depend on the playoffs outcome. If Utrecht win it and get into Europe I'd say +2 is fair, otherwise +1.

Like I said in the post right below yours, he's worth keeping..

About time Martins Indi, De Vrij and Vilhena rose.

It's time Singh rose to 86 too. His 7-8 apps have been very valuable to the side, as he's slowly adapted to Feyenoord ways.

Martins Indi should already be 89/90, but there you go.

Indi is just an animal at CB, he'l certainly give, Hummels/Thiago Silva/Dante a run for their money in the next few seasons that's for sure.

De Vrij is pretty efficient at the back too. No nonsense, good passer, good running with the ball.

2 of the best defenders Feyenoord have produced in the 21st century for sure. 21 88 reflects their steady but sure rises.B)

is Tim Holscher Worth Buying? is he good?

Seen him play a handful of matches this season at Twente. The club rates him quite highly and they upgraded his contract last week. Personally I think he played OK'ish so far.

I'd keep him and see how he develops next season, when he's probably given more playing time as Nacer Chadli will leave Twente this summer.

About time Martins Indi' date=' De Vrij and Vilhena rose.

It's time Singh rose to 86 too. His 7-8 apps have been very valuable to the side, as he's slowly adapted to Feyenoord ways.[/quote']

Singh has no chance of an 86

With Graziano Pelle's phenomenal scoring record this season, has there been many rumours flying around Holland of him leaving?

I found one article linking him to Juve and Milan, but likely to be nonsense?

With Graziano Pelle's phenomenal scoring record this season' date=' has there been many rumours flying around Holland of him leaving?

I found one article linking him to Juve and Milan, but likely to be nonsense? [/i']

sometimes I feel he deserves higher rating, around 88 maybe..

i dont think he will back to Italian since his time in Parma is not a good time. Also , he had made negative comment about Serie-A league... :)

With Graziano Pelle's phenomenal scoring record this season' date=' has there been many rumours flying around Holland of him leaving?

I found one article linking him to Juve and Milan, but likely to be nonsense? [/i']

Well Parma and Feyenoord have already agreed a deal and as per July Pelle will be a Feyenoord player so I doubt he'll go anywhere else this summer. Plus he shouldn't because so far this is pretty much his only good season in his whole career.