BroodRoosterNL

-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

Adam Maher close to PSV.

Great transfer for PSV. They pay 8m now and should normally be able to sell him for double in 2 years or so. Plus a magnificent player to have in your team.

Great transfer for PSV. They pay 8m now and should normally be able to sell him for double in 2 years or so. Plus a magnificent player to have in your team.

Great business for PSV. Wish he came to Rotterdam :(

Potential rating/worth keeping?

Mitchell Dijks

Stefano Denswil

Cedric Badjeck

Terence Kongolo

Memphis Depay

None of them have really played all that much so its pretty tough to tell you anything about real potential. But I'd say the only ones really worth keeping are Kongolo and Depay. They've impressed the most imo during their small amount of minutes. And they're the only two making regular appearances for youth NTs.

sam hendriks worth a punt?

Played exactly 2 minutes in the Eerste Divisie and no other minutes whatsoever (no youth national team either). So I can basically tell you exactly nothing about him ;):o

Mike Van Der Hoorn signed for Ajax' date=' its someone likely to leave or he'll be a backup to Toby and Moisander? Any thoughts?[/quote']

Toby is likely to leave this summer. Leverkusen was interested but aren't willing to pay the asking price of Ajax.

How do you think Van ginkel can do at Chel$ki??

He can do from absolutely terrible to becoming the best player in the world and everything in between.

Seriously mate no offense meant, but this is not really a question you can answer without a crystall ball ;) He's a talented young player and probably one of the more gifted CM/AM players around. If he fits in he'll do good, if he doesn't he won't but I can't tell you anything more about him than whats already been said in this thread just because he is at Chelsea now. Get my point? :P

He can do from absolutely terrible to becoming the best player in the world and everything in between.

Seriously mate no offense meant' date=' but this is not really a question you can answer without a crystall ball ;) He's a talented young player and probably one of the more gifted CM/AM players around. If he fits in he'll do good, if he doesn't he won't but I can't tell you anything more about him than whats already been said in this thread just because he is at Chelsea now. Get my point? :P[/quote']

i knpow what you mean mate, i was just asking if you think he has the ability to cut it at a top english side, obviously you dont know if he will, just a prediction was all i was after

i knpow what you mean mate' date=' i was just asking if you think he has the ability to cut it at a top english side, obviously you dont know if he will, just a prediction was all i was after[/quote']

Ah okay, well yes I definately think he's got what it takes. If he gets time from Mourinho as he's been promised I'd say he'll be able to adapt fairly well especially when helped by players such as Lampard.

advice on Gouweleeuw (glad I don't have to say that one!) and Boetius please

I have a large amount of youth players so only really want to keep them if they are likely to be top players.

Many Thanks.

tomás kalas worth keeping? what potential?

what about dejan meleg? i saw he scores from a a corner lol' date=' does he worth signing?[/quote']

Kalas is worth keeping yes, though he hasn't been super impressive last season he's been a starter for Vitesse for two years and has been progressing quite well. Plus he's only 20 years old and with the loads of experience he already has I think he'll definately make it later on, it'll probably just take a while so you have to have patience.

For Meleg its best to ask someone with knowledge on the Serbian league, he hasn't played for Ajax in competitive matches so there's nothing to tell about him yet.

Imo PSV should focus on Zoet. Tyton for some reason was ignored this season though he's the best they had' date=' Waterman wasn't bad but he's not exactly solid either. Getting Gomes would be stupid, probably quite expensive and he's not the best out there. Also there's been rumours Tyton might leave. With Zoet they have a young Dutch GK who could become a solid rock at the back for the club.

I guess he'll do decent, as left back I'm not too sure if he has the offensive capabilities to play in the EPL though. But defensively as LB or CB I'd say he's not a bad choice and he's certainly young enough to learn.[/quote']

Can someone give me an update about Erik Pieters ? I really don't watch the Eredivisie at all.I'm searching for a LB and was wondering of Pieters is in for a raise ?

2nd page is full of it.

Yes if he and Casnos will remain the only two centre strikers at the club.

Glynor Plet would return now from Genk and he had a good season as well. Who in your opinion is a better option??