-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

BroodRoosterNL

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

Can you tell me any player from Eredivisie that you expect to have a breakthrough season like Tonny VILHENA? :D

Not yet tbh' date=' there's still 1,5 months to go in transfer period so there's still a long way to go and players who might have a breakthrough can easily find themselves back on the bench if clubs buy other players. I could give you a list, but that list could be useless when the season starts so its better to wait until the end of August with your question ;)

Is ZOET likely to be PSV's first team keeper next season?

:)

They'd be smart to do so if they don't want to play Tyton. Waterman is gone and heard some rumours about Gomes but that'd be stupid as he's likely more expensive and hasn't gotten any younger.

A video here of Vitesse destroying some random team 13-1 in a pre-season friendly.

The reason for posting this is mainly due to the fact that Giorgi Chanturia (my favourite Vitesse player) played a very good match; scoring twice, assisting once and dummying a free kick.

Really hope he gets one last crack at playing for them this season.

*He's number 11 by the way.*

hK7AHS-TGDc

Not yet tbh' date=' there's still 1,5 months to go in transfer period so there's still a long way to go and players who might have a breakthrough can easily find themselves back on the bench if clubs buy other players. I could give you a list, but that list could be useless when the season starts so its better to wait until the end of August with your question ;)

They'd be smart to do so if they don't want to play Tyton. Waterman is gone and heard some rumours about Gomes but that'd be stupid as he's likely more expensive and hasn't gotten any younger.[/quote']

You seem a very knowledgeable person regarding Eredivisie so can you please tell me weather I should buy these players.

Lucas ANDERSEN of Ajax - His he a good prospect for the future or some random talent.

Jean-Paul BOËTIUS, No idea. Just poped up while I was searching for players.

Tonny VILHENA - Is this kid worth buying ? I have Maher instead of him!

Bruno MARTINS INDI,

VAN RHIJN, Ricardo

FISCHER, Viktor Heard good things about this player but nout sure if its the real deal

You seem a very knowledgeable person regarding Eredivisie so can you please tell me weather I should buy these players.

Lucas ANDERSEN of Ajax - His he a good prospect for the future or some random talent.

Jean-Paul BOËTIUS' date=' No idea. Just poped up while I was searching for players.

Tonny VILHENA - Is this kid worth buying ? I have Maher instead of him!

Bruno MARTINS INDI,

VAN RHIJN, Ricardo

FISCHER, Viktor Heard good things about this player but nout sure if its the real deal

i am not very knowledgeable, i mean i am not watching Eredivisie a lot but i can tell you something :

- Boetius is not very special but worth keeping, probably he will play more next season and he will rise

- i don't know anything about Andersen, sorry :o

- Vilhena is very talented, doesn't matter you have Maher, keep him

- Indi is good, playing for his NT, keep him

- Van Rhijn - nothing special imo

- Fischer - for me he is the best talent in Holland, he is amazing, keep him

i am not very knowledgeable' date=' i mean i am not watching Eredivisie a lot but i can tell you something :

- Boetius is not very special but worth keeping, probably he will play more next season and he will rise

- Fischer - for me he is the best talent in Holland, he is amazing, keep him[/quote']

Thats all I wanted too hear. Sorry for being ignoratnce its just that I have no idea regarding foreign talent! I bidded on Vilhena, he's a blooming free agent haha yes I didnt even know :)

i am not very knowledgeable' date=' i mean i am not watching Eredivisie a lot but i can tell you something :

- Fischer - for me he is the best talent in Holland, he is amazing, keep him

You just called Boetius ''not very special'', are you kidding me? He's absolute quality, been watching a lot of Eredivisie this season and Boetius along with Pelle have been Feyenoord's best players...

Riferimento: Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

Who will be FC Twente's Main GK next season?
keep him for now ' date=' i heard some rumors that Mihailov could leave .[/quote']

I think Twente GK will be Nick Marsman: Stevens has an injuried shoulder and Mihailov should go to Fiorentina...at least in summer friendlies, Marsman is playing as starter, but i suppose Stevens will take the place...whenever he will come back... ;)

How good is Brahim Darri ? I saw him on youtube and from what I saw I think he can easily become a starer for Vitesse but again even Gervinho looks good on youtube so I wanted to hear your opinions

How good is Brahim Darri ? I saw him on youtube and from what I saw I think he can easily become a starer for Vitesse but again even Gervinho looks good on youtube so I wanted to hear your opinions

Tough to tell as he's hardly played, but from what I heard he's one of the biggest prospects at the club right now so hopefully he'll get a chance next season. Keep him for now.

please could someone advise me on Jeffrey Gouweleeuw

I see he's recently moved to AZ but I have a very big squad and have just received an offer so only want to keep him if he's likely to be a top player.

Any help appreciated

I'd say he's just below the top, his move to AZ is a decent one but he's likely not going beyond 88 for some time and with the sudden appearance of talented centre backs he's facing tough competition for the NT too.

So basically if you do not really need him I wouldn't say its a big deal to sell him.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Riferimento: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

Any opinion on Luciano Slagveer of Herenveen?

he started the match today...can he play regularly this season? is he worth buying? Thank you

Saw the match and also saw some of the minutes he played last season. He played very well imo. Think this season will be his breakthrough and he will definitely rise. Too early to say by how much though.

If possible, you should also snap up Hakim Ziyech, who is an even better talent of Heerenveen.

hi. i have van rhijn but he is nowhere near my first team. worth keeping? thanks.

Depends on what you want with the team, he's not overly talented but I'm pretty sure he can do well in a bigger league and reach 90/91. Plus he's currently our #1 RB at the national team with not much competition.

Depends on what you want with the team' date=' he's not overly talented but I'm pretty sure he can do well in a bigger league and reach 90/91.[b'] Plus he's currently our #1 RB at the national team with not much competition.[/b]

Are you sure? Whens the last time he got preferred over Janmaat?

Respuesta: Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

Depends on what you want with the team' date=' he's not overly talented but I'm pretty sure he can do well in a bigger league and reach 90/91. Plus he's currently our #1 RB at the national team with not much competition.[/quote']

Ricardo Van Rhijn 89 , Bruno Martins Indi 89, Jordy Clasie 89, near review?

Thank you.