-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

BroodRoosterNL

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

How has Viktor Fischer developed since the last time he got reviewed?

He's been doing well last few games' date=' but he's been out of shape for most of the season so its tough to tell at the moment. But he's on the way up again at the moment.

So both are average?:P

Compared to other RB's? Yes. In just the Eredivisie, they're the top.

Re: Respuesta: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

Hi!!

What about Dusan Tadic (89) will he get to 90 in the next review? and Luc Cosnos (87) will raise? i can sign both' date=' but i have a nice team!

Thanks![/quote']

He can if the next review is when Twente have won the Eredivisie and he's scored about 15 goals + 15 assists.

Casnos can if the next review is after he scored 20(+) goals this season.

All depends on when they'll review him' date=' expect between 5-10 if he's reviewed within the next 5 months.[/quote']

Thanks. Who are the top young talents in Holland just now?

The main ones I know are:

Indi

Clasie

Maher

Depay

Bakkali

Thanks. Who are the top young talents in Holland just now?

The main ones I know are:

Indi

Clasie

Maher

Depay

Bakkali

PSV

Willems

Maher

Depay

Locadia

Rekik

Bakkali

Not sure yet about Brenet' date=' Hendrix

[b']Twente[/b]

Ebecilio

Eghan

Casnos

Not sure yet about Promes, Mokhtar, Djordjevic, Corona

Ajax

Fischer

Denswil

Boilesen

Not sure yet about Veltman, De Sa, Hoesen, Klaassen, Ligeon, Van der Hoorn, Andersen

Feyenoord

Martins Indi

De Vrij

Vilhena

Not sure yet about Boetius, Kongolo, Van Beek

Heerenveen

Otigba

Ziyech

Not sure yet about Wildschut, Dijks

Top 5 clubs mentioned above, with not sure yet I mean I'm not sure if they can really make the top. The least they are is young and getting minutes so likely going to rise, but I'm simply not sure if they have what it takes to grow out into a good football player and possibly play in the bigger leagues.

Others clubs:

Qazaishvili

Piazon

Zivkovic

Johanson

Ayoub

Not sure yet about Drost, Chanturia, Atsu, Kostic, Gudelj, Henriksen, Oar, Te Wierik, Bruns

If I haven't mentioned a player I either do not know enough about him (and am not interested in finding out right now) or I simply don't think he'll ever have what it takes. Players mention are I believe only 21 and younger.

PSV

Willems

Maher

Depay

Locadia

Rekik

Bakkali

Not sure yet about Brenet' date=' Hendrix

[b']Twente[/b]

Ebecilio

Eghan

Casnos

Not sure yet about Promes, Mokhtar, Djordjevic, Corona

Ajax

Fischer

Denswil

Boilesen

Not sure yet about Veltman, De Sa, Hoesen, Klaassen, Ligeon, Van der Hoorn, Andersen

Feyenoord

Martins Indi

De Vrij

Vilhena

Not sure yet about Boetius, Kongolo, Van Beek

Heerenveen

Otigba

Ziyech

Not sure yet about Wildschut, Dijks

Top 5 clubs mentioned above, with not sure yet I mean I'm not sure if they can really make the top. The least they are is young and getting minutes so likely going to rise, but I'm simply not sure if they have what it takes to grow out into a good football player and possibly play in the bigger leagues.

Others clubs:

Qazaishvili

Piazon

Zivkovic

Johanson

Ayoub

Not sure yet about Drost, Chanturia, Atsu, Kostic, Gudelj, Henriksen, Oar, Te Wierik, Bruns

If I haven't mentioned a player I either do not know enough about him (and am not interested in finding out right now) or I simply don't think he'll ever have what it takes. Players mention are I believe only 21 and younger.

Thanks for that. I've got quite a few of the players you mentioned from likes of Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord. Plenty of others though that I haven't heard of so your answer is much appreciated. Have added to your rep.

• 2 weeks later...

Denswil' date=' Blind and Fischer gonna get a rise any time soon? Looking at stats they have been play regularly and at continental level too.[/quote']

Call SM HQ for that, ratings timing are as unpredictable as the weather these days. As far as ratings go Blind is fine at 87 though, don't see any reason for him to go 88. But I guess SM don't ever watch Ajax and will just give him 88 based on statistics (he's a mediocre player at best).

Denswil' date=' Blind and Fischer gonna get a rise any time soon? Looking at stats they have been play regularly and at continental level too.[/quote']

Blind won't rise any time soon, Fischer could get an 86 and as for Denswil he will get a rise providing he keeps his place in the team now that Moisander is back. Veltman and Van Der Hoorn will be competing to partner him.

in regards to Denswil' date=' i'm not interested in his rating on the short term. but as a defender how good is he, has he shown good potential? thanks.[/quote']

He does have potential, plays a lot more mature than his age would suggest and definitely worth hanging on to.