-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

BroodRoosterNL

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

Your guess is as good as mine, they've thrown the schedule out of the window for quite a while now. Though they do seem to be a bit more consistent with the bigger leagues, reviewing most of the clubs at the same time (it has been far worse).

I've been looking at a few players at RKC Waalwijk as their squad seems pretty low rated, even for a team in 15th place.

purely based on game time this season I would think the following rises might happen:

Remy Amieux 80 - 83/84

Sander Duits 82-83/84

Aurelien Joachim 80 - 83/84

Mitch Apau 78 - 82

Damiano Schet 77-80/81

there are probably more but this is just the ones I could remember.

What do the experts think?

I've been looking at a few players at RKC Waalwijk as their squad seems pretty low rated' date=' even for a team in 15th place.

purely based on game time this season I would think the following rises might happen:

Remy Amieux 80 - 83/84

Sander Duits 82-83/84

Aurelien Joachim 80 - 83/84

Mitch Apau 78 - 82

Damiano Schet 77-80/81

What do the experts think?[/quote']

No one will get more than a +3. I think most will get a + 1/2. Piazon of Vitesse scored 11 goals in 17 matches and went 83>85. :(

I've been looking at a few players at RKC Waalwijk as their squad seems pretty low rated' date=' even for a team in 15th place.

Remy Amieux 80 - 83/84 82

Sander Duits 82-83/84 83

Aurelien Joachim 80 - 83/84 82

Mitch Apau 78 - 82 80

Damiano Schet 77-80/81 80

What do the experts think?

Agree with Barry^

Historically the majority of Erevidise clubs only get +2s max if around 80 mark,

Ive put what i think.

Bazoer who plays for Jong Ajax went +2 today. So hopefully they'll do the full league and not just 'youth'. I still have a lot of Spanish players who haven't risen yet' date=' and should. :o[/quote']

A lot of Dutch players were reviewed not too long ago if I remember well, but not all risers (in my opinion) rose then. So maybe they picked it up now?

when will the dutch league be reviewed? after the Spanish league? :confused:

Nobody knows. The Eredivisie definitely needs a review though. Even the Belgian league (with all due respect) is more up to date in terms of ratings.

A lot of Dutch players were reviewed not too long ago if I remember well' date=' but not all risers (in my opinion) rose then. So maybe they picked it up now?[/quote']
Bazoer who plays for Jong Ajax went +2 today. So hopefully they'll do the full league and not just 'youth'. I still have a lot of Spanish players who haven't risen yet' date=' and should. :o[/quote']

They review the odd Eredivisie/Eerste Divisie player every two or three days for months now. I know because I have shortlisted every single Dutch player in the database in one game world. In the last two weeks, they did Michiel Hemmen (Cambuur), Mark Rutgers & Nick Kuiper (both VV IJsselmeervogels), Roy Pistoor (Volendam), Dario Tanda (Jong Twente), Letschert (Groningen), Mark Uth (Heracles) & Hendrix (PSV). So Bazoer's rise is nowhere near a sign that they'll do the full league soon.

Jetro willems...a rise due? A transfer due?

No & No. Willems's performances are not up to 88-rating standards at the moment. Moreover, PSV aren't exactly having the best season ever either. Think he's perfectly fine at 87.

No & No. Willems's performances are not up to 88-rating standards at the moment. Moreover' date=' PSV aren't exactly having the best season ever either. Think he's perfectly fine at 87.[/quote']

Worth selling him, or is his future still bright? Is he highly over valued?

Worth selling him' date=' or is his future still bright? Is he highly over valued?[/quote']

I'd keep him for now. Although he's been playing in PSV's first team for quite a few seasons already, he's only 19 years old and still needs to learn a lot. He's a fast runner, has decent attacking skills, but often forgets about the defensive responsibilities that come with playing on the LB position. Also, he's usually quite selfish and doesn't see his team mates when he has the ball. Needs to learn to find the right solutions.

You'd be silly to sell Willems, might think he's going nowhere because he's been around for so long already but you have to remember that he's still only 19 and that he's been around because he's very talented. With defenders usually peaking at a higher age than most you'll just have to be patient, but as long as he's not getting a transfer to some big club where he'll spend most his days on the bench there's nothing to worry about and he's only learning more and more.

Are Vilhena and Dijks due a rise?

Also Lumu seems to have fallen off the radar........sell or keep?

Dijks is, Vilhena deserves it but not quite sure he'll get it.

Lumu's gone to Ludogorets, don't know much about it but it seems he didn't really have the right attitude (read something about being late on match day and such shenanigans). So I'd say sell.

i see Boilesen is back and plays regular' date=' he used to be a very talented player but unfortunate with those injuries. You think is worth buying him? plays good?will rise further this year?[/quote']

He is playing now cose Blind whose moved in CM position , he play decent but he is a bit of a mistake prone . The best young defender from Ajax is Veltman he is a great copy of his manager (frank de boer )

Is Bazoer worth picking up? Any real potential?

He is the biggest defensive talent from Ajax Jong ' date=' he is a good talent .

Hi guys

Is Robbin Ruiter from FC Utrecht likely to rise in the foreseeable future :confused:

He is going to raise probably by 1 , if you want a good GK raiser go for Marsman .