-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teams with ** have been reviewed for the 2012 winter update ADO Den Haag Ajax** AZ Willem II Feyenoord** PEC Zwolle FC Groningen SC Heerenveen Heracles NAC NEC PSV** RKC Roda JC FC Twen

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||- 2012/2013 season preview/analysis after round 1 Results of round 1 Willem II 1 - 1 NAC RKC Waalwijk 3 - 2 PSV Rod

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||- Just thought I'd do an update on some of the transfer rumors that I have seen so far and guess a little on how likely it is to be

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

Dejan Meleg nearly ready for first team apps?

No. He's not good enough imo. He'll probably be loaned out next season, but I'd hang on to him and see what happens after the summer.

He has pretty good technical abilities and has a nice kick. But he misses pace, for a wing player, and misses the uhm 'dynamics' to play in midfield.. at least for Ajax.

But I agree he's been playing pretty good for Jong Ajax compared to earlier in the season. He however is not a 'star'.

Keep your eye on Sinan Keskin. He's back after a long period of injury troubles, very talented player. In the youth teams of Ajax he was on the same level as Kishna, but then his injury woes started.

How is Sam HENDRIKS doing so far? Will he ever break into the Ajax first team?

Has been very disappointing. Won't break in to the Ajax team next season. So next year he must be convincing for Jong Ajax (2nd team) otherwise he won't make it either.

Do you guys think Cillessen will be the Dutch no 1 in the world cup? I bought him as an 83a couple of months ago and from what I've seen in the champions league, he looks a really good keeper. Only 9 conceded in 19 Eredivisie games is impressive considering his lack of experience

According to De Boer Kishna was sick so he meant to sub him after 60 minutes, but he injured himself (minorly) so he was taken out a bit earlier. Nothing serious and he will be substituted every now and then out of precaution. Fischer is likely to be out until the end of the season so Kishna will replace him for the remaining games.

And on Cillessen, I'm no expert in ratings, tho I'm sure he will rise more, but he's a fine fine goalkeeper and his many clean sheets are no coincidence. He would be a great choice for the Dutch NT but it seems to be a close call between several goalkeepers, so it's very hard to pick any of them 'for sure'. I wouldn't be surprised if van Gaal himself doesn't decide until right before the WC starts. But he will be going to the WC for sure if he doesn't get injured or something. I would definitely keep him, especially if you bought him for cheap already.

According to De Boer Kishna was sick so he meant to sub him after 60 minutes' date=' but he injured himself (minorly) so he was taken out a bit earlier. Nothing serious and he will be substituted every now and then out of precaution. Fischer is likely to be out until the end of the season so Kishna will replace him for the remaining games.

And on Cillessen, I'm no expert in ratings, tho I'm sure he will rise more, but he's a fine fine goalkeeper and his many clean sheets are no coincidence. He would be a great choice for the Dutch NT but it seems to be a close call between several goalkeepers, so it's very hard to pick any of them 'for sure'. I wouldn't be surprised if van Gaal himself doesn't decide until right before the WC starts. But he will be going to the WC for sure if he doesn't get injured or something. I would definitely keep him, especially if you bought him for cheap already.[/quote']

Great. Thanks for the advice

What's the verdict on Stefan de Vrij? If I remember correctly he was Feyenord's captain last season but now I see Jordy Clasie's name as their captain, any special reasons for that? In short is he on course of realising his potential and is he the best Dutch CB by any chance ;)

Zivkovic to Ajax a done deal ?

Brood still on this thread? A couple years or so ago I was on here regularly asking for updates on Vilhena' date=' Boetius, Depay, Maher and Fischer. I no longer play SM i was just wondering how theyve progressed.[/quote']

Welcome back mate. Vilhena , Maher and Fischer(currently injured) had a better season last year while Boetius and Depay improved they got called for the friendly against France but better wait for a better answer from Brood

What can you tell me about Kyle Ebecilio' date=' Nick Marsman and Yassine Ayoub??[/quote']

I'd keep both Ayoub and Ebecilio for now. Ayoub is one of the better players at Utrecht, despite his age. Ebecilio is getting a lot of minutes for Twente and he looks decent. If I had to choose, I'd say Ayoub is the better player in the long term because he's technically more gifted and is a better playmaker.

Marsman is also getting a lot of minutes for Twente but in my opinion he is nothing special so far. He also makes a few mistakes every match. I'd wait for one more rise and then sell for the profit or maybe sell right now if you're in a competitive game world.

What's the verdict on Stefan de Vrij? If I remember correctly he was Feyenord's captain last season but now I see Jordy Clasie's name as their captain' date=' any special reasons for that? In short is he on course of realising his potential and is he the best Dutch CB by any chance ;)[/quote']

De Vrij is not the best Dutch CB by any chance and he's not looking like he'll be anytime soon atm. But then again he's still young so there's more than enough time for him to develop. He's not the captain anymore because of some silly workout reasons besides the club (not sure what exactly the story was, but basically Feyenoord were kinda childish about it). Then Pelle got it this season, but he lost it due to being an absolute ******.

What can you tell me about Kyle Ebecilio' date=' Nick Marsman and Yassine Ayoub??[/quote']

For now I'd say keep them all. Marsman has been developing himself in his first full season at Twente and with 23 years old he's likely nowhere near his GK peak. Ebecilio and Ayoub are both very promising and should be interesting CM additions for the Dutch NT in a couple of years if they keep on developing like they are.

Brood still on this thread? A couple years or so ago I was on here regularly asking for updates on Vilhena' date=' Boetius, Depay, Maher and Fischer. I no longer play SM i was just wondering how theyve progressed.[/quote']

I am, Vilhena, Boetius and Fischer have been developing quite well imo though Fischer is still inconsistent. Maher is having a tough year at PSV, struggling and facing a lot of competition but that doesn't mean all his talent has vanished, I still believe he can be among if not the best Dutch player in the future. Depay has been PSV's best developing player by far this season, really emerged as an important player and a lot of international potential imo.

Zivkovic to Ajax a done deal ?

Yes it is, not sure if its the best thing to do for him but I believe his contract with Groningen was ending after next season, where he likely would've been a starter for them thus getting more interest from clubs and not resigning with Groningen. So from their point of view its the easy choice for the money (can't blame them). Though Richairo will face more competition at Ajax the club obviously has a good policy on young players so he'll likely be able to develop himself. And with the talent he's shown I actually wouldn't be surprised to see him work his way into a starting spot at Ajax next season.

Got a few players from both Eredivise and Eerste that I'm curious about.

Nicolai Boilesen

Jean-Paul Boetius

Menno Koch

Bas Kuipers

Derwin Martina

Vincent Vermeij

Pieter Langedijk

Alvin Daniels

Abdel El Hasnaoui

Aleander Jakobsen

Any of these guys really worth holding onto in SM terms? Have a small team in a strong GC but don't really know much about the dutch league.

Got a few players from both Eredivise and Eerste that I'm curious about.

Nicolai Boilesen

Jean-Paul Boetius

Menno Koch

Bas Kuipers

Derwin Martina

Vincent Vermeij

Pieter Langedijk

Alvin Daniels

Abdel El Hasnaoui

Aleander Jakobsen

Any of these guys really worth holding onto in SM terms? Have a small team in a strong GC but don't really know much about the dutch league.

The first two in the list.

Maher is having a tough year at PSV' date=' struggling and facing a lot of competition but that doesn't mean all his talent has vanished, I still believe he can be among if not the best Dutch player in the future.[/quote']

Is it safe to say he's not rising just yet, then?

How good is Locadia? Could he rise anytime soon and how do you rate him compared to the other Eredevise talents?

Thanks

on his recent form hes like a new player , fantastic and should get a 88. 89 is hard for any player in netherlands unless they plau UCL and well.