-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

Should i sell Denswil for 6 million in a Gold Championship ?

Looks like he is not playing anymore since a couple of weeks.

I could buy some talent for the cash, or do you think he will get his place back ?

What is his future potential ?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teams with ** have been reviewed for the 2012 winter update ADO Den Haag Ajax** AZ Willem II Feyenoord** PEC Zwolle FC Groningen SC Heerenveen Heracles NAC NEC PSV** RKC Roda JC FC Twen

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||- 2012/2013 season preview/analysis after round 1 Results of round 1 Willem II 1 - 1 NAC RKC Waalwijk 3 - 2 PSV Rod

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||- Just thought I'd do an update on some of the transfer rumors that I have seen so far and guess a little on how likely it is to be

I could buy some talent for the cash' date=' or do you think he will get his place back ?

What is his future potential ?[/quote']

Normally, he won't play a lot this remaining season. But if Ajax sell Moisander this summer (50-50 chance), he has a good chance of becoming first choice next season.

He's a good prospect, but his peak will be around 87/88 in my opinion.

on his recent form hes like a new player ' date=' fantastic and should get a 88. 89 is hard for any player in netherlands unless they plau UCL and well.[/quote']

Seriously? He's not getting an 88 anytime soon. No chance.

How are players from Jupiler league reviewed?

For example - Ilias Haddad, central defender for first placed FC Dordrecht, with 2.631 minutes.

He is rated at 77.

Ali Messaoud, 75, plays for second placed Willem II

he has 30 starts and 8 goals for them.

How are players from Jupiler league reviewed?

For example - Ilias Haddad' date=' central defender for first placed FC Dordrecht, with 2.631 minutes.

He is rated at 77.

Ali Messaoud, 75, plays for second placed Willem II

he has 30 starts and 8 goals for them.[/quote']

I have just seen what happened with players of Cambuur Leeuwarden last year. It seems that players with the same rating as Ilias Haddad weren't reviewed.

Messaoud must no doubt rise. +2 i think.

I have just seen what happened with players of Cambuur Leeuwarden last year. It seems that players with the same rating as Ilias Haddad weren't reviewed.

Messaoud must no doubt rise. +2 i think.

Thanks,so i believe Juniper league players won't be high risers despite minutes.

I could buy some talent for the cash' date=' or do you think he will get his place back ?

What is his future potential ?[/quote']

I believe you should keep him for now. He clearly is talented, but Moisander and Veltman have been a solid duo at the back. I wouldn't be surprised if Moisander attracts some major interest from the Premier League in the offseason, so that might open the door for Denswil to be a regular starter next season.

Opinions on the future of these players please :)

Jeffrey Bruma

Basacikoglu - Got him when he was a new player and he's kicked on since then from 77-82 already. Surely due another decent rise if he keeps up his current form though.

Daley Sinkgraven - Has been getting minutes for Heerenveen in the past couple of months.

Renato Tapia - Youngster at PSV.

Shadrach Eghan - Looks like he has fallen out of favour recently despite starting the season well or is he injured?

Cheers

Anyone know whether Davy Klaasen is still worth buying since his rise? What do you think his potential is?

Klaassen is first choice this season and will be next season. That alone means he'll rise to 87/88 this year.

Not sure if he has the potential to reach 90 and above. But he is held in very high regard by most football experts in the Netherlands.

Opinions on the future of these players please :)
Jeffrey Bruma

Rated 87 now' date=' might rise to 88 in the near future because he is (and will be) first choice at PSV. But he won't rise further than that, unless he improves. For now he doesn't look like a player who will reach 88+.

Basacikoglu - Got him when he was a new player and he's kicked on since then from 77-82 already. Surely due another decent rise if he keeps up his current form though.

Young and exciting player. And on fire in the last five matches. Scored 4 goals (including goals against PSV and Vitesse). Has drawn attention from Man Utd, Arsenal and Besiktas.

So far he only played half a season though, so it has to be seen if he can keep up this form and can cope with rising expectations. Definately keep him for now, he might turn into a very good player.

Daley Sinkgraven - Has been getting minutes for Heerenveen in the past couple of months.

Don't know the guy. Like you said, he's getting minutes at the moment. So you can always buy (or keep) him as he'll surely rise.

Renato Tapia - Youngster at PSV.

Don't know him either. Plays at Twente, not PSV ;)

Shadrach Eghan - Looks like he has fallen out of favour recently despite starting the season well or is he injured?

Both :) He's injured now, but he didn't play in March although he was injury free (as far as I know). Other than that, I didn't really hear about this guy although he was first choice at Twente. Based on that I would say he isn't anything special. Buy you might want to keep an eye on him. If he gets his first team spot back he will have another decent rise.

Klaassen is first choice this season and will be next season. That alone means he'll rise to 87/88 this year.

Not sure if he has the potential to reach 90 and above. But he is held in very high regard by most football experts in the Netherlands.

Ok. Great, thanks

Very good player who has been linked with a move to England and Italy at the start of the season. Scored a great goal against PSV on Sunday also :D

No1 choice right back for the Dutch national side B)

i would say in balance with van der wiel for the rb position.

But indeed a great fullback, astonishing Feyenoord got him transfer free :o

i would say in balance with van der wiel for the rb position.

But indeed a great fullback' date=' astonishing Feyenoord got him transfer free :o[/quote']

Heard his deal at Feyernoord's up....seeing something bout him goin to Arsenal, due to this whole Sagna contractual issues....

Very good player who has been linked with a move to England and Italy at the start of the season. Scored a great goal against PSV on Sunday also :D

No1 choice right back for the Dutch national side B)

Decent player, not great. He is too slow.

There is no clear clear choice at RB or LB or even right in central defense. If I had to put my money on who is starting at RB, it would be v/d Wiel.

Davy Propper made 2 assists the last match he played albeit in a lost cause' date=' is he worth keeping? Also does anybody know why Piazon hasn't played much of late?

Cheers[/quote']

Wouldn't keep Pröpper. He once was a promising talent, but couldn't live up to the expactations. He picked himself up this season, but I don't see him rise soon. Small chance on getting a +1.

He'll probably stay at Vitesse next season. And Vitesse is far from being a stable topclub. They depend on a lot of loaned players and they have to cut in expenses.

Piazón (and Vitesse) did great before the winter break and he is still seen as a big talent. But Piazón and Vitesse ran into poor form around the winter break. So the coach made changes in the first eleven (one of them at the expense of Piazón) and Vitesse improved after that. So a combination of bad form and bad luck.

Decent player' date=' not great. He is too slow.

There is no clear clear choice at RB or LB or even right in central defense. If I had to put my money on who is starting at RB, it would be v/d Wiel.[/quote']

Jaanmat will be choice right back for the World Cup. I'm sure of it.