-||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teams with ** have been reviewed for the 2012 winter update ADO Den Haag Ajax** AZ Willem II Feyenoord** PEC Zwolle FC Groningen SC Heerenveen Heracles NAC NEC PSV** RKC Roda JC FC Twen

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||- 2012/2013 season preview/analysis after round 1 Results of round 1 Willem II 1 - 1 NAC RKC Waalwijk 3 - 2 PSV Rod

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - End of Season Ratings Up! - by BRNL||- Just thought I'd do an update on some of the transfer rumors that I have seen so far and guess a little on how likely it is to be

Re: -||Eredivisie Ratings II - 12/13 Winter Predictions Up! - by BRNL||-

Shadrarch Eghan or Jorrit Hendrix. who and why? position irrelevant, after highest likely potential.

I cant admit to knowing much about either, but heard both names alot. Hoping one could get to 88/89/90 by end of next season. judgin my def vs my midfield, id give a 1 pt handicap to hendrix as my mid is a little better.

Shadrarch Eghan or Jorrit Hendrix. who and why? position irrelevant' date=' after highest likely potential.

I cant admit to knowing much about either, but heard both names alot. Hoping one could get to 88/89/90 by end of next season. judgin my def vs my midfield, id give a 1 pt handicap to hendrix as my mid is a little better.[/quote']

I'd go fo Hendrix, just because good defenders are particularly difficult to find in the game, plus it seems that Eghan is injured (source:transfermarkt).

Right guys i bought a few Eredivisie players before the last rating review and now that their transfer ban has finished, i would like to know which of them i should keep-if they have a chance to rise in the next reviews and which of them i should sell. The players are : Schenkenveld, Rosheuvel, Uth, Vriends, Markiet and Amieux.

Right guys i bought a few Eredivisie players before the last rating review and now that their transfer ban has finished' date=' i would like to know which of them i should keep-if they have a chance to rise in the next reviews and which of them i should sell. The players are : Schenkenveld, Rosheuvel, Uth, Vriends, Markiet and Amieux.[/quote']

whoever is kind enought o answer this i am in the same boat, and would add

De Sa

Thomas

Promes

Duarte

to the list.

whoever is kind enought o answer this i am in the same boat' date=' and would add

De Sa

Thomas

Promes

Duarte

to the list.[/quote']

Promes is the only player on that list that I like. Thomas you should hold onto as he'll get a decent wee rise in time (plus he scored 2 against Ajax on Sunday ;))

Even apart from his goals against Ajax, Thomas is a decent prospect. Got a small rise recently (shortly after being added I think), but his recent play is pretty good and he deserves another rise I think. The people who work with him are pretty optimistic about him, so he might even surprise more. So far he has only been with Zwolle for a short time and he is still young. He's got a good mentality and pace, but there's lot of space for improvement.

De Sa works hard but I'm not sure if he will really make it. He's got the right mentality to develop his qualities (in contradiction to other previous Ajax younsters like Lukoki), but if he will get much better is hard to say right now.

Duarte didn't really manage to get into the Ajax squad yet, tho he played some decent games and was a bit unlucky with injuries. Next season, being there from the start and being more comfortable with the club, is gonna be the moment for him to see if he can break into the squad. Definitly not giving up on his potential yet, but as with De Sa, very hard to predict where they will be a year from now, could go both ways really.

Is Santiago Arias any good and could he get a +1/2 in the next Eredivisie review? Do you think he will feature at the World Cup for Colombia? Thanks :P

Also, do you guys think Luc Casnos could be a success at a different club next season? I know he didn't have the best of times at Inter but he's older and more mature (I guess?)

Is Santiago Arias any good and could he get a +1/2 in the next Eredivisie review? Do you think he will feature at the World Cup for Colombia? Thanks :P

Arias will definately rise at the next review. He's first choice at the moment and' date=' normally, will be first choice in the near future.

Don't know about his WC chances. He'll probably go to Brasil, but I'm not sure he'll play. He did feature in the last few friendly matches of Colombia, but that also had to do with Zúñiga's injury.

Also, do you guys think Luc Casnos could be a success at a different club next season? I know he didn't have the best of times at Inter but he's older and more mature (I guess?)

Casnos is quite difficult to say. Scored 14 league goals so far, pretty neat for a 21 year old player. Especially if you consider that he doesn't take the penalties.

But he also gets a lot of criticism. And Twente already bought his successor, so he's expected to leave this summer. He might develop at another club (he's still young), but he also might be at his peak at the moment. I would say it's really your pick ;)

Right guys i bought a few Eredivisie players before the last rating review and now that their transfer ban has finished' date=' i would like to know which of them i should keep-if they have a chance to rise in the next reviews and which of them i should sell. The players are : Schenkenveld, Rosheuvel, Uth, Vriends, Markiet and Amieux.[/quote']

Schenkeveld +1

Rosheuvel +2 (on loan from AZ, don't know where he goes next season)

Uth +1 (on loan from Heerenveen, probably will be first striker at Heerenveen next season when Finnbogason is sold)

Vriends +1

Markiet +2

Amieux 0/+1

whoever is kind enought o answer this i am in the same boat' date=' and would add

De Sa

Thomas

Promes

Duarte

to the list.[/quote']

de Sa +2

Thomas +3

Promes +1/+2

Duarte 0 (perhaps even -1)

Hello guys' date='

I'm in a really competitive league and I'm in need of cash, any chance of rises for these lot?

Martins Indi

Van Rhijn

Depay

Klaasen

Bakkali

Van Beek

Cheers in advance[/quote']

The only one who gets a (bigger) rise in the near future is Klaassen. He should get +2.

The others (except van Beek) are very talented and might be able to reach 90+ in the long run. But only if they get a transfer and make it abroad. Don't let them go too easily.

Martins Indi will get a +1 ? he is currently 88' date=' any transfer rumours?has good potential, right?[/quote']

Don't think ANY Feyenoord player will get 89 as long as he doesn't make a transfer to a better league/team. Martins Indi is one of the players who is rumoured to be looking for a transfer this summer though. Have read about AS Roma being interested.

Martins Indi will get a +1 ? he is currently 88' date=' any transfer rumours?has good potential, right?[/quote']

He's fine just now at 88. If he stays in Rotterdam next season then he must have a strong season with Feyenoord and also a nice run in Europe. If he becomes a regular for the national team as well then 89 isn't impossible but as I said for now 88 is perfect for him.