Luis Suarez or Giuseppe Rossi?

potatoe lover

Re: Luis Suarez or Giuseppe Rossi?

:P:p:p:p

That is my response to anybody who says Rossi is better than Suarez...

First off in terms of ability he aint.....

Also more relevant to the game Rossi is seriously injured and at a club that is in freefall. Suarez whether you like him or not is a solid 92.

Rossi has to come back from a serious injury and move to a half decent club in European football not fighting relegation to the Segunda before he has any chance of progressing. Im sure he will move but you are taking a risk, more likely to drop at present.

In ability Suarez in SM prospects currently Suarez, however if Rossi does not move in the summer where he goes might make a difference.

:P:p:p:p

That is my response to anybody who says Rossi is better than Suarez...

First off in terms of ability he aint.....

Also more relevant to the game Rossi is seriously injured and at a club that is in freefall. Suarez whether you like him or not is a solid 92.

Rossi has to come back from a serious injury and move to a half decent club in European football not fighting relegation to the Segunda before he has any chance of progressing. Im sure he will move but you are taking a risk' date=' more likely to drop at present.

In ability Suarez in SM prospects currently Suarez, however if Rossi does not move in the summer where he goes might make a difference.[/quote']

Hit a nerve? ;)

Not at all' date=' just my opinion. :)

I cant find any part of my reasoning why in SM terms Suarez would be a better bet than Rossi as things stand currently can really be argued.

Give Luis a wave for me on Thursday :)[/quote']

Well in the current situation then yes your argument holds true. But when Rossi returns and if (as you correctly say) he fully recovers and recaptures his top form again then many believe that Rossi is a better player than Suarez.

His technical ability and finishing is superior to Suarez' IMO

In addition, Rossi will surely move to a bigger and better club once he gets back in the swing of things. A club that is likely to be offering more than Liverpool can offer Suarez in terms of European competition and title possibilities.

That's probably why Rossi is still favoured by many?

Will give Luis the two finger salute on Thursday ;)

Rossi better finisher, better technique. When he is back he will show doubters. Anyway, as for Suarez. Well, Liverpool not so special anymore, no guarantee of champions league football, at a very average team of players. There is always the fact that Suarez has temperamental issues (The bite, the racism, the handshake which wasn't etc).

Just my opinion. I suppose at the moment Suarez is more stable player rating wise, but really long term Rossi>Suarez.

Rossi is more of a finisher than Suarez, who is more of a player who draws defenders out before getting it to another player, a creator. I think Suarez is better technically, but Rossi is more clinical.

I need to see Rossi play before I buy him, though he probably won't drop. Suarez is a stable 92 who may rise in the next few seasons, provided they get into CL.

Archived