Re: Fabregas deal

Busquets is a good player but for the role he does, I don't think he will rise anymore. He does a simular holding role to Alonso etc and in my opinion Alonso probably has a bit more about him so I doubt Busquets will rise again if Alonson can't. Also Luiz isn't a bad player but he still has a lot of learning to do, he's a bit all over the place at the moment but he lookds descent and I think has a bit of potential. However Fabregas is playing in the best team in the world in my opinion and he is always playing and chipping in with vital goals, I think he has a descent chance of rising and overall I would keep Fabregas. :)

Re: Fabregas deal

I have been offered Sergio Busquets + David Luiz for my fabregas is it worth it?

No way should you do that. Luiz is average at best defensively. I don't expect him to rise much more above 90. Busquets is good young player, but 95 is absolute peak for him, and i don't like him anyway ( too much play acting).

Fab can get 96 and one day 97 at barca and is far more talented than the other two. Keep Xavi too.