A few highly rated players

Sergio Ramos- Has been a regular for Real madrid team that won the title, and arguably one of their best performers. 92--->93

Olivier Dacourt- Played 24 times for a very successful inter team, who won serie a by 22 points. Made more appearances than vieira for example. only rated 90, but 91, maybe even 92 would be correct.

Zlatan Bajramovic- Regular for bundesliga runenrs up Schalke and captain of Bosnia national team, who are currently 2nd in their euro 2008 qualifying group. Made 27 appearances for schalke and definetly deserves a 91 IMO.

Re: A few highly rated players

Sergio Ramos- Has been a regular for Real madrid team that won the title' date=' and arguably one of their best performers. 92--->93

Olivier Dacourt- Played 24 times for a very successful inter team, who won serie a by 22 points. Made more appearances than vieira for example. only rated 90, but 91, maybe even 92 would be correct.

Zlatan Bajramovic- Regular for bundesliga runenrs up Schalke and captain of Bosnia national team, who are currently 2nd in their euro 2008 qualifying group. Made 27 appearances for schalke and definetly deserves a 91 IMO.[/quote']

Ramos was awesome and definitely needs an increase

Dacourt being only a 90 is insulting he deserves a 91 for sure

Barjamovic also deserves it for sure 91 as well

Zlatan Bajramovic- Regular for bundesliga runenrs up Schalke and captain of Bosnia national team' date=' who are currently 2nd in their euro 2008 qualifying group. Made 27 appearances for schalke and definetly deserves a 91 IMO.[/quote']

Nick,

I don't want to shoot you down but why exactly does he deserve and increase? Not sure how his form was for Bosnia but for Schalke he struggled.

He scored 2 goals all season, and recorded 1 assist. Was substituted out 7 times from 22 starts and subbed in on 5 more occasions. His average 'grade' was 3,59 (1 being best and 6 worst) which is rather average imho.

For me a player that is 91 has to be of International class or had a **** fine season for his club in a top league. Not sure if Bajramovic has qualified on either count tbh.

Anyway, just my opinion. :D

Herby

Nick' date='

I don't want to shoot you down but why exactly does he deserve and increase? Not sure how his form was for Bosnia but for Schalke he struggled.

He scored 2 goals all season, and recorded 1 assist. Was substituted out 7 times from 22 starts and subbed in on 5 more occasions. His average 'grade' was 3,59 (1 being best and 6 worst) which is rather average imho.

For me a player that is 91 has to be of International class or had a **** fine season for his club in a top league. Not sure if Bajramovic has qualified on either count tbh.

Anyway, just my opinion. :D

Herby[/quote']

Im not a massive follower of the bundesliga and so thanks for that insight herby, i will be withdrawing my bid :)

Im not a massive follower of the bundesliga and so thanks for that insight herby' date=' i will be withdrawing my bid :)[/quote']

Adam,

Rule no.1 - do your own research.

Rule no.2 - if you don't you'll get burned once in a while.

Herby

p.s. I'd recommend the other Bosnian, Misimovic instead. He's a better player and could flourish at Nurnberg. Save your cash for now :D

Im not a massive follower of the bundesliga and so thanks for that insight herby' date=' i will be withdrawing my bid :)[/quote']

Right on Herby our plan worked, i have now placed a bid for BAJRAMOVIC, you can edit your previous post and praise this guy now

I watched a few games where bajramovic played and he seemed pretty good, played better than some of their other 91s for example. I admit to not watching loads of games though....

Also I dont think he's really a goalscoring midfielder, in fact i believe most of the time he has been a dm. look at this:

http://www.footballdatabase.com/index.php?page=player&Id=6624&pn=Zlatan_Bajramovi%C4%87

He's never really scored loads of goals throughout his career

• 2 months later...

Just bringing this back up

Sergio Ramos- Has been a regular for Real madrid team that won the title, and arguably one of their best performers. 92--->93

Olivier Dacourt- Played 24 times for a very successful inter team, who won serie a by 22 points. Made more appearances than vieira for example. only rated 90, but 91, maybe even 92 would be correct. Following on- has played in the first2 games this season as well. Deffo 92

Add these to list:

David Suazo- Played and scored quite a few for inter in pre-season and has played in the first few games for them. Up to 91

Jose Reyes- Quality for real last season, now at athletico. Rated 91 but should be 92 imo

Sergio Ramos- Has been a regular for Real madrid team that won the title' date=' and arguably one of their best performers. 92--->93 [/quote']

I defiantly agree with u there m8 he has been a very good player for the last 2 seasons so he does defiantly deserve an increase to 93.