Sign in to follow this  
davidbrown79

so whos the best 83 - 87 rated players?

Re: so whos the best 83 - 87 rated players?

recently joined a gold championship and as youz will know its pretty hard to get any decent rated players so i am going down the other route of going for potential.

so the question i ask is who is the best players in the 83 - 87 rated bracket?

It probably won't be any easier getting the best players for these ratings, but off the top of my head:

Jordy Clasie

Adam Maher

Ola John

Tom Cleverley

Isco

Draxler

Inigo Martinez

Granit Xhaka

El Shaarawy

Herrmann

Isaac Cuenca

Varane

Ter Stegen

De Bruyne

Leno

Ahamada

Courtois

Romeu

Lamela

1. Radja Nainggolan - Cagliari - 87 - Highly rated Belgian and linked with all the top teams in Italy and Europe, largely expected to join Juventus in Summer. Long term potential 90+, next review likely 88

2. Rasmus Elm - AZ - 87 - Rated as best player (or one of) in Eridivisie and linked with all top clubs in Europe, expected to make big move in summer. Long term potential 90+. Will play at Euro 2012 for Sweden. Next review likely 88/89

3. Juraj Kucka - Genoa - 87 - Half owned by Inter Milan and was expected to join them this January transfer window, may move in summer to Inter or another bigger club. Long term potential 89+, next review likely 88

4. Eduardo Vargas - Napoli - 87 - Great prospect, just moved to Napoli and likely to establish himself over next 1 or 2 seasons especially if one of Napoli's big stars move on to create a place for him. Next rating 88+, long term potential 90+

(Sorry, Vargas already mentioned)

Also...

5. Philipp Wollscheid - FC Nurnberg - 87 - Bought by Bayer Leverkeusen and loned back to Nurnberg for rest of season. Top prospect and potential for national team in future. Next review 88, long term potential 90+

6. Kenneth Vermeer - Ajax - 86 - Now 1st choice keeper after Stekelenburg moved on, playing every game for Ajax. Next review 88, long term 90+

7. Tim Matavz - PSV - 87 - Moved to PSV in summer and currently 1st choice striker and scoring regularly. Next review 88, long term 89+

8. Nikica Jelavic - Everton - 87 - Just signed from Rangers, likely to be a hit and regular scorer at Everton. Next review 88, long term 89+

everyone missed Nolan ROUX. guys hit 5 goals in his first 4 games at Lille.

87>88/89 next rating, then 89 ,then a shot at 90 (comparing to Moussa SOW time there)

depends on Lille in the league as well.

Bakary Kone - Lyon - 86 - has become a first team regular at Lyon since joining last summer and formed a partnership with Dejan Lovren for many of the early season games, Cris is approaching retirment age so expect Kone to be a fixture in Lyon's defence over the next few seasons, next review 87/88, long term potential 90+

What's people's opinions on these players. Looking to get some money in but unsure as to who to sell...

Kyriakos Papadopoulous

Thibaut Courtois

Sergio Canales

Stefan Savic

Maxym Koval (Hasn't played much this season but Kyiv's keeper 39 now- maybe play more next season?)

Martin Montoya

Issac Cuenca

Emmanuel Badu

Juan Iturbe

Nicolai Boilesen

What's people's opinions on these players. Looking to get some money in but unsure as to who to sell...

Kyriakos Papadopoulous dont sell + next change

Thibaut Courtois dont sell + next change

Sergio CanalesI wouldn't sell' date=' a star but injured[/color']

Stefan Saviccould sell and buy back/not getting enough games

Maxym Koval could sell not playing/ other rising keepers

Martin Montoyagot a game recently highly regarded..but i would sell compared to above

Issac Cuencagot his chance took it well + next changes so dont sell but Tello actually preferred by Pep due to more pace

Emmanuel Badushould + next change but not a 1st teamer good player but never world class

Juan Iturbe No games not ready for european football says wants to leave if not played ..I would sell

Nicolai BoilesenInjured may only get +1 but when back playing could be world class in time ....I wouldn't sell WC LB hard to find

as above in the colours

Kyriakos Papadopoulous

Thibaut Courtois

Sergio Canales

Stefan Savic

Maxym Koval (Hasn't played much this season but Kyiv's keeper 39 now- maybe play more next season?)

Martin Montoya

Issac Cuenca

Emmanuel Badu

Juan Iturbe

Nicolai Boilesen

i also have courtois and koval they are my 2 keeprs and i think they are very good and they will be 90+ ...courtois for sure

I understand many are saying that Isco will be another spainish super star.. next david silva.. bababa....

indeed i don't think he's up to that standard even though he has managed to score and perform at U?? tournament, as we know so many many that widely regarded as great future prospect after shining at U-level international world cup eventually step down or disappear competely.

remember Vincente of Valencia few years ago? now only 30 but has disappeared for a long time

to me, Jack Wilshere, Philip Jones and Theo Walcott would be the best buy if they rated between 83 - 87...... obivously they are over-over-rated at the moment ;)

I understand many are saying that Isco will be another spainish super star.. next david silva.. bababa....

indeed i don't think he's up to that standard even though he has managed to score and perform at U?? tournament' date=' as we know so many many that widely regarded as great future prospect after shining at U-level international world cup eventually step down or disappear competely.

remember Vincente of Valencia few years ago? now only 30 but has disappeared for a long time

to me, Jack Wilshere, Philip Jones and Theo Walcott would be the best buy if they rated between 83 - 87...... obivously they are over-over-rated at the moment ;)[/quote']

Who on this thread has said that Isco will be the next David Silva?

Have you even seen the kid play?

He's performing week in, week out for Malaga and is there stand-out player. He oozes class and reads the game so well for a player at such at tender age, add to that, this is his first full season and it's even more impressive.

Mentioning Wilshire, Jones and Walcott is a pointless activity!