Sign in to follow this  
Beatz

Which of these wingers?

Which of these players would you go for as a member of your starting 11? All are at unmanaged or external clubs.

Cheers in advance,

Hulk (91)

Ashley Young (90)

James Milner (90)

Andre Ayew (89)

Krasic (91)

Lucas Rodrigues (88)

Erik Lamela (87)

Marko Marin (90) banned until 9th March

Re: Which of these wingers?

Hulk at the moment. Long term i think Lucas' date=' he has so much potential. Although Young and Krasic are good bets too.[/quote']

Cheers mate, but would Hulk being played on the wings in my side affect his match rating?

Repped for advice :)

Off that list i would take Lamela and Lucas but also check these out.............

Nicolás GAITAN

SCHURRLE, André

SHAQIRI, Xherdan

REUS, Marco

May as well go down the youth track as the others on list not all that IMO :) apart from Ayew that is.

GAITAN is 24 but now coming into his own and will only go up and will be surprised if he is still at Benfica next year.

Off that list i would take Lamela and Lucas but also check these out.............

Nicolás GAITAN

SCHURRLE' date=' André

SHAQIRI, Xherdan

REUS, Marco

May as well go down the youth track as the others on list not all that IMO :) apart from [b']Ayew[/b] that is.

GAITAN is 24 but now coming into his own and will only go up and will be surprised if he is still at Benfica next year.

no, Gaitan is playing very bad for Benfica since the press told the public he was going to Man Unt. in last summer. Tomorrow they will have the game title match vs. FC Porto (hope Porto win xD) and Gaitan was not even called for the game! Tallented as di Maria? NO WAY! he is like keirrinson a desapointment...

i would go for Hulk, i hope he don't leave Porto but if he does in the end of the season he will go up +2... my prediction... :)

[/b]

no' date=' Gaitan is playing very bad for Benfica since the press told the public he was going to Man Unt. in last summer. Tomorrow they will have the game title match vs. FC Porto (hope Porto win xD) and Gaitan was not even called for the game! Tallented as di Maria? NO WAY! he is like keirrinson a desapointment...

i would go for Hulk, i hope he don't leave Porto but if he does in the end of the season he will go up +2... my prediction... :)[/quote']

hulk wont go up +2 when the ratings cap in Portugal is 91/92, only Bruno Alves that i am aware of has ever hit 92 recently in Portugal, so for Hulk to hit 92 just WONT happen, but you are a new forumer so i will let you off :D

hulk wont go up +2 when the ratings cap in Portugal is 91/92' date=' only Bruno Alves that i am aware of has ever hit 92 recently in Portugal, so for Hulk to hit [b']92 just WONT happen, but you are a new forumer so i will let you off :D
[/b]

i said if he leave Porto he will go up 2 -.- i'm not that stupid! i have been in this forun (recently decided to participate) and a player for a long time -.-

[/b]

i said if he leave Porto he will go up 2 -.- i'm not that stupid! i have been in this forun (recently decided to participate) and a player for a long time -.-

no i will correct you again

what you did say was IF he leaves he will rise +2

1) 90+ rated players rarely jump +2 in ratings it just does not happen often.

2) There is only one ratings change left before the end of the season with the top leagues (England, Spain, Germany, Italy and France) so on your basis he needs to move to a top side and then he will get a +2? WONT happen

3) Getting a move to a top club does not automatically warrant a +2 rise especially when rated as high as 91+ already (eg Mata) who has been Chelsea's most consistent performer.

Just thought i would point that out

no i will correct you again

what you did say was IF he leaves he will rise +2

1) 90+ rated players rarely jump +2 in ratings it just does not happen often.

2) There is only one ratings change left before the end of the season with the top leagues (England' date=' Spain, Germany, Italy and France) so on your basis he needs to move to a top side and then he will get a +2? WONT happen

3) Getting a move to a top club does not automatically warrant a +2 rise especially when rated as high as 92 already (eg Mata) who has been Chelsea's most consistent performer.

Just thought i would point that out[/quote']

Hulk is not a normal of "often" player, if you saw him evry week like i do for the last 4 to 5 years you would know what i mean! It "does not happen often" so it happens some times!

i wouldn't say it moves +2 in the moment but when he earns the place in the future team.

Just thought i would point that out

Hulk is not a normal of "often" player' date=' if you saw him evry week like i do for the last 4 to 5 years you would know what i mean! It "does not happen often" so it happens some times!

i wouldn't say it moves +2 in the moment but when he earns the place in the future team.

Just thought i would point that out[/quote']

Are you actually listening to a word i am saying? I do not really care one iota if you watch him every day, every week, every month, or every flipping year, the FACT still remains he WILL NOT get 93 in Portugal due to the alleged ratings cap and it does not happen often, one player of note, Bruno Alves got 92 rating in Portugal, only player i am aware of, NOBODY got 93. Do you think the SM mods will change the ratings system because you think he deserves a 93? i am not disputing he is talented enough to get 93+, just not in Portugal. I can't put it any simpler. You are not listening to reason so why should i bother trying to reiterate my point when you are seemingly to dense to take it on board.

Hulk has a release clause of £81 million doesn't he? Will Porto let him leave for less?

In answer to the question' date=' I would get Lucas :)[/quote']

not just that mate, would anyone really be prepared to pay 81 million for him? it is a lot of money to fork out on a player who is unproven outside of a fairly average league. Don't let SKYF read this post he will have a coronary :D

Are you actually listening to a word i am saying? I do not really care one iota if you watch him every day' date=' every week, every month, or every flipping year, the FACT still remains he WILL NOT get 93 in Portugal due to the alleged ratings cap and it does not happen often, one player of note, Bruno Alves got 92 rating in Portugal, only player i am aware of, NOBODY got 93. Do you think the SM mods will change the ratings system because you think he deserves a 93? i am not disputing he is talented enough to get 93+, just not in Portugal. I can't put it any simpler. You are not listening to reason so why should i bother trying to reiterate my point when you are seemingly to dense to take it on board.[/quote']

Time of the month? :rolleyes:

some people just do not listen to reason though! I tried diplomacy and it did not work lol. Funnily enough yeah it is the week of the toothless vampires blood bank :P

fair cop guvnor

To be fair he said when he secures his place in the future team. So i think that means when he moves. I don't think the lad expects him to rise at all whilst still in Portugal. But anyways, Hulk has potential, but transfers are risky. Just look at Torres, Carroll, Forlan, Shev etc etc all playing well then they move and don't set the world alight.

From the list i'd take Hulk and Lucas as long term. Been hearing good things about him, but have never seen him play myself.

To be fair he said when he secures his place in the future team. So i think that means when he moves. I don't think the lad expects him to rise at all whilst still in Portugal. But anyways' date=' Hulk has potential, but transfers are risky. Just look at Torres, Carroll, Forlan, Shev etc etc all playing well then they move and don't set the world alight.

From the list i'd take Hulk and Lucas as long term. Been hearing good things about him, but have never seen him play myself.[/quote']

See i never picked up on that as i found his post rather vague and lacking somewhat in making his point clear, maybe that is ignorance on my part due to English not being his first language.

I too would take lucas long term and hulk short/med term

Are you actually listening to a word i am saying? I do not really care one iota if you watch him every day' date=' every week, every month, or every flipping year, the FACT still remains he WILL NOT get 93 in Portugal[/b'] due to the alleged ratings cap and it does not happen often, one player of note, Bruno Alves got 92 rating in Portugal, only player i am aware of, NOBODY got 93. Do you think the SM mods will change the ratings system because you think he deserves a 93? i am not disputing he is talented enough to get 93+, just not in Portugal. I can't put it any simpler. You are not listening to reason so why should i bother trying to reiterate my point when you are seemingly to dense to take it on board.

are you dumb or something? i'm saying he will get +2 when he secures the poste for himself in the new team (top) where he goes AFTER (!!!) Porto!