Sign in to follow this  
Beatz

Which of these wingers?

Re: Which of these wingers?

are you dumb or something? i'm saying he will get +2 when he secures the poste for himself in the new team (top) where he goes AFTER (!!!) Porto!

no i am not dumb, it has been pointed out to me what your point is (check earlier post by Will) i think it is the fact that your English is so poor and your wording worse, that it got lost in translation, so rather than calling me dumb mate why don't you go and brush up on your English, and learn how to phrase things correctly!!! :P

he may get +1 then +1 if he secures a big money move but i still stand by the fact he won't jump +2, and when he does not get the +2 jump you think he will get WHEN/IF he gets a move to a top side i will accept your apology

you will accept your apology, how kind :rolleyes: i know my english is bad and you gave that excuse (if you didn't understand what i was sayng ignore instead of putting words in my mouth), but in fact, Will got it right...

From the list i'd take Hulk and Lucas as long term.

i agree :)

Hulk is not a normal of "often" player' date=' if you saw him evry week like i do for the last 4 to 5 years you would know what i mean! It "does not happen often" so it happens some times!

i wouldn't say it moves +2 in the moment but when he earns the place in the future team.

Just thought i would point that out[/quote']

Hulk is a great player but like others have said he is capped in portugal.

The fact he hasnt already secured 92 suggests to me that the portugese cap is actually closer to 91.

If he ever gets his move away (which is so unlikely due to the stupidly high release clause in his contract) He will not get a +2.

Here is what needs to happen for Hulk to get 93.

1)He needs someone to be willing to pay his 80million release clause. Only Man City have that kind of money to splash about how they please. Chelsea spend big... but not that big so I doubt he will get past this point in all honesty.

2) If point 1 is fulfilled then he needs to agree personal terms with that club and the bid needs to be accepted by Porto. Now a player aparently worth 80 million is obviously going to want a high wage to reflect his value so we have another potential stumbling block.

3) If he agrees a fee with a club and moves he then has to play to a very high standard in the PL or La Liga (most likely premier league but this is pure speculation on my part). This means he will not only have to settle down in a new country that doesnt speak his language (portugese that is the language of brazil and ofc the portugese league) he will have to learn english and adapt his game to a different play style and tempo.

4) After settling in he will have to then score goals and rack up assists and be essentially the best winger/forward in his team/in the league and prove his quality in the bigger league. IF he manages to do this for a consistant period of time he will rise to 92 (like Mata)

5) After rising to 92 he will then have to continue playing at this level and if anything improve further between reviews showing consistant levels of class and consistant flow of goals and assists.

6) If for his whole debut season he plays well gets goals and assists then he might be in with a chance to rise to 93.

So as you can see A LOT of things need to happen before he gets close to a 93. I am not doubting his talent I am merely showing you how SM will look at it.

There is so much uncertainty before 93 that he has to overcome and their is no chance he will go from 91-93. It just does not happen unless it's a world cup year when sometimes players rating can shoot through the roof if they perform brilliantly on football biggest stage.

I hope that has helped clear up a lot of things for everyone.