MUFC1

The New Players Thread

Re: The New Players Thread

Jean Marie DONGOU - Barca talent, Compared to the likes of eto'o a Must buy in my opinion

Memphis DEPAY- PSV talent snap him up

Jamaal LASCELLES- Nottingham Youngsters, Arsenal have had bids rejected for him Tottenham also have him on their radar. We will see him in the prem in a few years time.

Kurt Zouma

First Team defender at Saint-Étienne and hes only 17 years old has impressed that much in about 12 apps subs and starts man u are looking at him Oh and there 4th in the league at the moment if he keeps playing the way he is like a rock will get a decent rise hes 6'2 in hight is fast strong and very good in the air

Kurt Zouma

First Team defender at Saint-Étienne and hes only 17 years old has impressed that much in about 12 apps subs and starts man u are looking at him Oh and there 4th in the league at the moment if he keeps playing the way he is like a rock will get a decent rise hes 6'2 in hight is fast strong and very good in the air

Already on the database.

This thread has been created for people to post the players they think should be bought once they finally appear on the database.

Is this not the whole point of the 'Found a Talent' forum? :confused:

Yes it is, But if people know of a new player that has just been added worth picking up they can comment on here rather than taking a while to make a thread etc.

E.g. Oumar DIOUCK a 17 year old added at 76, yet I know nothing about him because noone has created a thread about him

I'm not saying your thread has no merit but I believe you have it in the wrong forum. I applaud all efforts by managers to share information about new players.

To use your example.....if you know nothing (your own words) about Diouck then how can you class him as a talent that people should be buying? Just because he appears on the database doesn't mean he is the 'next big thing'.

This forum is for people who unearth a talent that has not yet hit the database, scout him and share with other managers why they are worth buying.

To quote the forum description...... "Found a talent? Tell everyone about a player not yet on the database."

This thread has been created for people to post the players they think should be bought once they finally appear on the database.

Give us reasons for signing these players then, if i manage good teams on SM i only want future 90+, Don't just mention names and rating and age.. show me some usefull info perhaps articles about the player etc.

Give us reasons for signing these players then' date=' if i manage good teams on SM i only want future 90+, Don't just mention names and rating and age.. show me some usefull info perhaps articles about the player etc.[/quote']

Thats exactly why this was created to mention the 90 plus rated players as soon as they come on the database so people could snap them up and know about them before someone bothers to make a thread about them.

In a competitive set up a young player with bags on potential who has just been added is usually bought within a day and if you werent to know the player was a good prospect because noone did a thread yet you would be gutted. Therefore this was made just to quickly mention who to get everyday as soon as a player is added.

Example : Ángelo HENRÍQUEZ was added the other day. By this time someone has made a thread about him the bid made for him by another club in my game world had been accepted. I heard about this kid a while ago but as you do I forgot about him and didn't pick him out in a list of newly added player. So because of this I have now missed out on a promising young player who has signed for Manchester United and is suppose to be the next Sanchez

By the way to whoever is interested ( not shelbourne FC OR Barcode as you are just haters) ..... Everyone should pick up Ángelo HENRÍQUEZ (next united star) and Álex SERRANO (arsenal and chelsea both after him, also tells you something when he is 17 and added at 77)

Of todays bunch of players added though noone stands out for me, check back for tomorrow update

Riferimento: Re: The New Players Thread

Thats exactly why this was created to mention the 90 plus rated players as soon as they come on the database so people could snap them up and know about them before someone bothers to make a thread about them.

In a competitive set up a young player with bags on potential who has just been added is usually bought within a day and if you werent to know the player was a good prospect because noone did a thread yet you would be gutted. Therefore this was made just to quickly mention who to get everyday as soon as a player is added.

Example : Ángelo HENRÍQUEZ was added the other day. By this time someone has made a thread about him the bid made for him by another club in my game world had been accepted. I heard about this kid a while ago but as you do I forgot about him and didn't pick him out in a list of newly added player. So because of this I have now missed out on a promising young player who has signed for Manchester United and is suppose to be the next Sanchez

By the way to whoever is interested ( not shelbourne FC OR Barcode as you are just haters) ..... Everyone should pick up Ángelo HENRÍQUEZ (next united star) and Álex SERRANO (arsenal and chelsea both after him' date=' also tells you something when he is 17 and added at 77)

Of todays bunch of players added though noone stands out for me, check back for tomorrow update[/quote']

:eek:Henriquez has signed for Manchester United?:eek:

I made the offer for Henriquez but Serrano has already taken another club in my world..:(

I wait other new players on database for tomorrow..:D

Re: Riferimento: Re: The New Players Thread

:eek:Henriquez has signed for Manchester United?:eek:

I made the offer for Henriquez but Serrano has already taken another club in my world..:(

I wait other new players on database for tomorrow..:D

He hasn't signed for them. There's some kind of dual rights deal between Universidad and United. From what i've read United have first dibs on him and can buy his rights outright for £3.5m anytime up until 2014.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: The New Players Thread

He hasn't signed for them. There's some kind of dual rights deal between Universidad and United. From what i've read United have first dibs on him and can buy his rights outright for £3.5m anytime up until 2014.

Aaaa..but it's worth it?Is strong,i take it?

Yes buy him, I see threads have now been made for SERRANO so further information can be found on there.

Remember this is where the names will be mentioned of future stars added to the database with a brief description. Basically for people in competitive set ups who can't afford to wait.

Todays Report :

I am yet to notice any must buy players that have been added today or yesterday for that matter. So I would save your cash for now as I can see some top talents being added within the next week

Riferimento: Re: The New Players Thread

Yes buy him' date=' I see threads have now been made for SERRANO so further information can be found on there.[/quote']

Ok thanks..

There's a competition in my world for Henriquez..well hopefully!:D

Can't wait until Flmengo's Douglas Baggio gets added to the database he looks like an absolute star in the U/17 Copa Rio.He is already attracting the interest of Real Madrid ,Chelsea, Milan & Napoli and is a definite purchase as and when he gets added to database IMO.

I was going to make a thread on him but have been too busy with 7046 reports and previews stuff.

Can't wait until Flmengo's Douglas Baggio gets added to the database he looks like an absolute star in the U/17 Copa Rio.He is already attracting the interest of Real Madrid ' date='Chelsea, Milan & Napoli and is a definite purchase as and when he gets added to database IMO.

I was going to make a thread on him but have been too busy with 7046 reports and previews stuff.[/quote']

Agreed mate!

im still waiting on

Piazon

Suso

Adryan :@

Ademilson

Jordan Graham + other villa youngsters

Jack Jebb (Arsenal as good a potential as wilshere imo)

Gabriel Barbosa Gabigol

Agreed mate!

im still waiting on

Piazon

Suso

Adryan :@

Ademilson

Jordan Graham + other villa youngsters

Jack Jebb (Arsenal as good a potential as wilshere imo)

Gabriel Barbosa Gabigol

Ive heard of this Suso Lad before who is he?

Piazon wont be long hes been on the bench twice :)

Ive heard of this Suso Lad before who is he?

Piazon wont be long hes been on the bench twice :)

Suso is a youngster from Liverpool (they bought him from Tenerife about 2 years ago' date=' very higly rated!)

[url']

[/url]

also forgot... Waiting on the next Miro Klose ;)

Samed Yesil :D brilliant brilliant little poacher!

I agree with regards to Samed Yesil, not had any minutes yet but made the bench recently so only a matter of time! Same with Piazon!

Add to your lists....."Serder Serderov" of CSKA Moskva, he played 3 minutes off the bench against Lille in champions league, rated as one of the best talents coming through the ranks in Russian football! Keep an eye out for him