The New Players Thread

Re: The New Players Thread

Also here is a list of some of the worlds best under 18 year old players. Some added' date=' some waiting to be added, some a while from being added

Jonathan CUBERO

WALLACE

Fumiya HAYAKAWA

Nathaniel CHALOBAH

ADRYAN

Emre CAN

Jorge ESPERICUETA

Samed YESIL

Souleymane COULIBALY

Abbosbek Makhstaliev

Victorien Angban

Hardy Binguila

Lucas Ocampos

Yassine Benzia

Carlos Fierro

Antonio Briseno

Gaston Silva

:D[/quote']

Could probably add Viktor Fischer (Ajax U19) to that list

I did a write up a few good young players who played in last season's NextGen Series. Here's the list. Not all of them are on the database, but the ones that are have been highlighted. A few may have since been added (Samir Curruthers for example) but there is a good mix of those on the database and those not, so if you've already missed out on some, there are others waiting to come along in the future

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The New Players Thread Now my bids have been accepted, I can talk about him. Alex Pritchard was added to the database yesterday morning. He is arguably the most talented player to come from our

Re: The New Players Thread Thanks lincvillan much appreciated. There doesn't seem to be much interest in this thread anymore so I have decided to put an end to my daily reports.

Re: The New Players Thread One for the LONG future added today, Gnaly Cornet of Metz. Only 16 years old, he already plays for Metz first team (Metz is now in French 3rd division). He is member of Fra

Surprised that Momar Bangoura has yet to be mentioned on this thread, 18 years old defensive midfielder from Senegal, plays for Marseille and looks to have a bright future. Not going to be a world beater but in comparison to some players that get mentioned on here then he is World class :P

Anyway was added a couple days ago so if he aint gone already then its worth snapping him up..

Surprised that Momar Bangoura has yet to be mentioned on this thread' date=' 18 years old defensive midfielder from Senegal, plays for Marseille and looks to have a bright future. Not going to be a world beater but in comparison to some players that get mentioned on here then he is World class :P

Anyway was added a couple days ago so if he aint gone already then its worth snapping him up..[/font']

Good point, I don't think I did the scout report on the day he was added, you are right he is probably one of the best players added recently. But for me a lot of the players added over the last week or so are fine just to be shortlisted now rather than bought unless your set up is ridiculously competitive, as you don't want to be stuck with a mass of average players, it is better just to snap up all of the "Must Buy" players you can, the players that have the makings to be stars e.g. Yesil and only a few of the potential average/good players. Usually if I do a report and don't mention someone it is because I have either not noticed them or they are simply not worth spending on yet.

Could probably add Viktor Fischer (Ajax U19) to that list

I did a write up a few good young players who played in last season's NextGen Series. Here's the list. Not all of them are on the database' date=' but the ones that are have been highlighted. A few may have since been added (Samir Curruthers for example) but there is a good mix of those on the database and those not, so if you've already missed out on some, there are others waiting to come along in the future[/quote']

This isnt a definitive list, There will be lots of players I have missed or just not put on. This is just a list I found on a young football talents site and added a few to. I admire your work on the next gen series.

Mate' date=' Marquinhos IS a talent, and i don't base it on that game. I only mentioned this appearance because it was his first official match for Corinthians' first team, so a good reason to be added to the database. (By the way, Antonio Carlos, another youngster who debuted in the same match was added today, but not Marquinhos... :confused: I really can't understand this SM's policy... :confused: )

Marquinhos is rated as a hot prospect because of his performances in the Paulista (8 appearances as a starter) but mostly because of his appearances in Brazil's national team U17.[/quote']

Marquinhos is a huge talent. Like he said he has appearances for the Brazilian U17's, but not only that, he captained that team at the highest level for that age group at the U17 world cup. 8 matches in the Paulista doesn't mean much. The 90 mins in Serie A should get him on the game. He deffo should be on if Antonio Carlos is on.

Hi.This is a awsome thread.Helped me so much...

Today (04.06.2012) i found a player , his name is Herman Stengel.

What is interesting about this player : is only 16 years and added on the database at 77. He plays for Norway U17 and in 3 matches has scored 1 goal.

I don't know anything more about this player.

What do you think, is he a good prospect ?

Hi.This is a awsome thread.Helped me so much...

Today (04.06.2012) i found a player ' date=' his name is Herman Stengel.

What is interesting about this player : is only 16 years and added on the database at 77. He plays for Norway U17 and in 3 matches has scored 1 goal.

I don't know anything more about this player.

What do you think, is he a good prospect ?[/quote']

I snapped him up he looks good

First of all I would like to apologies for my absence in recent weeks. Also I would like to remind everyone SM have now changed the way they display newly added players. They now have the "Newly added players list" which players only appear on for one day after being added. For us this means a lot are likely to miss out on top talents simply because they haven't logged in that day. So it could be useful if we all help each other out on this one. Finally, I will begin daily reports again as of tomorrow. Thanks

First of all I would like to apologies for my absence in recent weeks. Also I would like to remind everyone SM have now changed the way they display newly added players. They now have the "Newly added players list" which players only appear on for one day after being added. For us this means a lot are likely to miss out on top talents simply because they haven't logged in that day. So it could be useful if we all help each other out on this one. Finally' date=' I will begin daily reports again as of tomorrow. Thanks[/quote']

Don't think it changed... They basically didn't add players for 10 days... This is the reason you can see only these 2 guys... :D

Don't think it changed... They basically didn't add players for 10 days... This is the reason you can see only these 2 guys... :D

Ok we will see anyone because I am sure the list yesterday was different to the day before but i could be wrong

Ok we will see anyone because I am sure the list yesterday was different to the day before but i could be wrong

it works the same way the review lists work, after a few days the players disappear.

just watch tomorrow. it will start to fill up again.

Todays Report :

Three main players that have caught my eye.

Samuele Longo - plays for Internazionale, dubbed as one of their raising stars. He shone in the next gen series. *MUST BUY*

Victor Andrade - Only 16 years old and plays for Santos *MUST BUY*

Nana Welbeck- Don't be fooled by the name, this is not the Grandmother of Manchester United and England international Danny Welbeck. But it is a young lad who was finding game time in seria B for Brescia. Not a must buy like the others though.

ANDRADE' date=' Victor - 16 santos, he is more expensive than Neymar (50 mil Euros)

LONGO, Samuele- Played for the next gen winners Inter and scored 5 goals in 7 matches[/quote']

Todays Report :

Three main players that have caught my eye.

Samuele Longo - plays for Internazionale' date=' dubbed as one of their raising stars. He shone in the next gen series. *MUST BUY*

Victor Andrade - Only 16 years old and plays for Santos *MUST BUY*

Nana Welbeck- Don't be fooled by the name, this is not the Grandmother of Manchester United and England international Danny Welbeck. But it is a young lad who was finding game time in seria B for Brescia. Not a must buy like the others though.[/quote']

I'm glad that there were early reports for these players. :) I, too, recommend Samuele Longo and Victor Andrade as MUST buys. Especially Victor Andrade, is a ***MUST-MUST-MUST*** buy for you talent-hunters out there. :) I don't know if he is the new Neymar, or more expensive (probably not...), but he sure is a real big prospect and one of the best Brazilians at his age. Buy him at ANY cost. If you find competition in your gameworld, do not hesitate to offer the maximum your chairman allows you! ;) I wish you successful bidding wars! :D:D

I'm glad that there were early reports for these players. :) I' date=' too, recommend Samuele Longo and Victor Andrade as MUST buys. Especially Victor Andrade, is a ***MUST-MUST-MUST*** buy for you talent-hunters out there. :) I don't know if he is the new Neymar, or more expensive (probably not...), but he sure is a real big prospect and one of the best Brazilians at his age. Buy him at ANY cost. If you find competition in your gameworld, do not hesitate to offer the maximum your chairman allows you! ;) I wish you successful bidding wars! :D:D[/quote']

id love to know were ur getting all this info about Victor Andrade....

he is just another kid from brazil. the ONLY reason he is being talked about is the fact he has a ridiculous clause or now 'bounty' on his head....

others are rated way above him, Ademilson, is one example.

id love to know were ur getting all this info about Victor Andrade....

he is just another kid from brazil. the ONLY reason he is being talked about is the fact he has a ridiculous clause or now 'bounty' on his head....

others are rated way above him' date=' Ademilson, is one example.[/quote']

Well...

http://www.totalfootballmadness.com/2011/12/29/premier-league-clubs-chasing-santos-starlet-victor-andrade/

http://www.theelastico.com/2012/06/new-neymar-victor-andrade-makes-santos-debut/

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/santos/noticia/2011/12/joia-2012-victor-andrade-espera-seguir-passos-do-parceiro-robinho.html

http://www.lancenet.com.br/santos/Neymar-Victor-Andrade-joia-Santos_0_587941205.html

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/times/santos/noticia/2012/06/mais-precoce-do-que-neymar-victor-andrade-estreia-pelo-santos-aos-16.html

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/man-utd-chelsea-arsenal-all-santos-superkid-victor-andrade-2583981

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/victor-andrade/profil/spieler_203323.html

As i said, i don't know if he is the next Neymar (personally i don't like the "next XXXXX" thing), and probably he won't be more expensive. But the fact that he has already featured for Santos at only 16 years old, he is one of the best players in the matches for his age, he has been called up for the NT U20, (16 years old!) and scouts from all big european clubs are after him, well, all these mean something.

If he wasn't talented, the Santos coach wouldn't have used him. Even if he rested players, there were still many more players older and more experienced than him to use.

We don't know if he is the next Neymar or next Keirrison, if he is going to be sold for 50m or if he will be released as a free. The thing we know for sure is that this kid has (a lot!) talent. So, for the game, is a MUST buy.

Of course, you have the option not to buy him, if you don't like him. :)

Player added today:

Aoas Marquinhos of Corinthians. As stated by many is a great talent and a must buy!

This thread below is about him that somebody previously posted and has a youtube clip available if you want to watch it. But at 18 years of age and a first team appearance for Corinthians, looks like he could feature quite a few times this season. Will look forward to his development!

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=116639

PICK OF THE DAY - 14/06/12

The pick of the day for today, of course it couldn't be other than MARQUINHOS. The Corinthians youngster finally is added to the database (although he has wrong information, he is 18 years old, not 17. His year of birth is 1994, not 1995).

He has now played 2 full 90 minutes for Corinthians in Serie A. (He played another game since the last time we were talking about him, because Corinthians rested the regular defenders).

Also, Marquinhos is in the list for Brazil's national team for the Olympics! It's a 32-man list, which will be reduced to the final 18 for the Olympics. Basically, it's a U-23 team, with the restriction to have only 3 players over 23 years old. Probably Marquinhos won't make it to the final 18-man squad, but only the fact that now is a member of a Brazil's team, alongside with Thiago Silva, Dede, Juan, sure is a good thing for him. :)

And, as is already mentioned, he is the captain of Brazil's NT U-17 and he has 14 caps for U-17.

A *MUST* buy, of course. :) A nice young duo alongside Victor Andrade, who was added yesterday.

Another interesting player who was added today is Rosa SAMUEL, of Fluminense. He is a 21 years old forward who played in all 4 matches for Flu in Serie A so far. I rate him as a riser, not a big talent for the future and is worth buying in competitive gameworlds as a future riser.

Hassan Hissein

Club: Foullah Edifice

Chad international

Sunderland' date='Newcastle & Liverpool are keeping tabs on the guy who has scored 106 goals in 186 appearances for his club.

SkySports news:

[url']http://aggbot.com/Sunderland-AFC-News/article/17016323[/url]

He is 70 rated, and cost 10k :)

I picked him up. At 10k defo worth a punt.