The New Players Thread

MUFC1

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The New Players Thread

Alot of australian youths added today. didn't have time to look any up' date=' but the A league has recently been providing good 10k risers.[/quote']

Be careful, alot of trash was added. Sift through carefully. Not many people will be after them, my advice is to shortlist Persons of Interest and buy when they start getting the apps.

Sorry for this spam like post but I am trying to raise awareness of the Prizemoney not being paid issue, this is happening to us all everytime we win a cup, shield, smfa game etc The prizemoney you earn is not being added to your funds as there is a bug that makes SM deduct the prizemoney you earn from your starting balance meaning you are not getting it paid.Check your starting balance before you play a cup tie and you will see this is a fact(or you can check out the thread below and see by the screenshots that this is happening).Go to your club finance page and check prizemoney whatever amount it says you have earned this is how much you have been ripped off by SM this season, we need to get together and make SM take notice. Thanks for listening.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=173029

I cant see anywhere where i have said anything but decent amount of minutes' date=' will probably rise and could be a decent pick up. No one has said anything remotely OTT about him,calm your farm.[/quote']

Actually, I called him a "great player" before he was added.

I think CV (note: Calvin Verdonk) is a great talent indeed' date=' but he has only made like 15 minutes after comin' in a substitute once if I remember it right.

There's another young dutch player, who plays in the same position as CV, and made more minutes (even started in one game). A true saint [b'](note: "Saint")[/b] who should enter the game soon. Great player as well.

He won't be rated in the 90's anytime soon, if at all, but he does look promising as far as dutch defenders go. Him and his teammate Joost van Aken are both great young dutch defenders.

Riferimento: Re: The New Players Thread

I'm actually buying him. I can say for sure that he'll show his qualities at the World Cup U20 this year and big clubs will fight to sign him.
Does anyone know Thiago Maia? He seems to be a truly great prospect... :o

Should I buy him? :confused:

I've just seen that the date of birth is wrong . He was born in 1997, not in 1996.

• 1 month later...
It's been a few days now.

If you haven't done so already snap up Hachim Mastour.

Actually, there's a whole list of talented youngsters who have been added last days, but I cba to name them one by one atm.

I guess most ppl know the players that I'm referring to, since i got outbid on every single player so, no biggie, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wonder if SM should let many young players not yet added should be added: Willock, Crowley, Trograncic, Ntcham, Bossaerts, Tajti, Marzouk, Tarin, Ngoy, Canos, Ayoub Abou, Godswill, Lee Seung Woo, Takefusa Kubo, Lucas Scholl, Thierry Ambrose, Mink Peeters, Scamacca also Maxime Lopez instead of Urosevic or Schiappacasse or Vlad Dragomir -.-

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived