The New Players Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The New Players Thread Now my bids have been accepted, I can talk about him. Alex Pritchard was added to the database yesterday morning. He is arguably the most talented player to come from our

Re: The New Players Thread Thanks lincvillan much appreciated. There doesn't seem to be much interest in this thread anymore so I have decided to put an end to my daily reports.

Re: The New Players Thread One for the LONG future added today, Gnaly Cornet of Metz. Only 16 years old, he already plays for Metz first team (Metz is now in French 3rd division). He is member of Fra

Re: The New Players Thread

Can anyone tell me more about this mysterious Hassan Hissein ? Cheers

Not that much to tell. Basically he has done very well in a very poor league. He has been rumoured for a move to Europe wich could or could not be successful.

At £10k most people have decided it's worth a punt and I agree.

You guys might want to check out:

ARMANDO SADIKU (Albania) - FC Locarno (Swiss Challange League)

POS - CF

RAT - 76

VAL - 800k

AGE - 21

Last season:

29 games - 22 goals for Locarno

7 games - 6 goals for U21 Albania

1 game for senior squad

He might be worth keeping an eye on with his goals tally but a 2nd division Swiss side with a top rating of 78 doesn't give anybody a chance of making money in the short term at least with this guy, he would need a move before he is worth buying I would say.

He might be worth keeping an eye on with his goals tally but a 2nd division Swiss side with a top rating of 78 doesn't give anybody a chance of making money in the short term at least with this guy' date=' he would need a move before he is worth buying I would say.[/quote']

Top rated player in 2nd Swiss division has rating 89! :D

PICK OF THE DAY - 18/06/12

Willian Arao of Corinthians has been added to the game. He is a Brazilian 18 years old midfielder. Another young talent of Corinthians who gets minutes in this early stage of Serie A. He has played 4 matches (out of 5), all as a starter so far in the season.

Get him! ;)

Willian Arao of Corinthians has been added to the game. He is a Brazilian 18 years old midfielder. Another young talent of Corinthians who gets minutes in this early stage of Serie A. He has played 4 matches (out of 5)' date=' all as a starter so far in the season.

[b']Get him! ;) [/b]

Dont waste your money...he's been woeful and is only playing whilst Corinthians first team play in the Libertadores, dont expect him to feature too much this season now the Libertadores is almost finished ;)

Oh and he's 20 not 18, not that it matters cos whatever age he is he still sucks :D

Willian Arao of Corinthians has been added to the game. He is a Brazilian 18 years old midfielder. Another young talent of Corinthians who gets minutes in this early stage of Serie A. He has played 4 matches (out of 5)' date=' all as a starter so far in the season.

Get him! ;)[/quote']

once again, only playng as the club has bigger commintments in the copa libertadores.

all these kids they are playing and where do they find themselves...bottom with 1 point in 5 games....

i wouldnt bother with Arao, Marquinhos, Antonio Carlos...

once again' date=' only playng as the club has bigger commintments in the copa libertadores.

all these kids they are playing and where do they find themselves...bottom with 1 point in 5 games....

i wouldnt bother with Arao, Marquinhos, Antonio Carlos...[/quote']

Marquinhos is really good. Arao and Antonio Carlos sucks.

in time maybe' date=' but he wont keep his place....to many others in front of him when they start putting their strongest lineup out in serie a...[/quote']

Just Chicao and Leandro Castan (2 very good CB's) are in front of him in the Corinthians squad. Castan can leave in the transfer window (some teams of Italy looking for him) and Chicao is a little old. So, i see a great future for Marquinhos at Corinthians.

A player possibly worth a mention is ARIEL PAEZ

Colo colo, 18 years old, 5 appearances and 1 goal for the B team and 2 recent appearances for the senior team, also playing for Chile U17 national team with 4 appearances and 1 goal

I like to snap players like this up before the usual "Top teams in europe fighting over new chilean sensation!!!!" headlines start appearing all over the internet ;)

Just Chicao and Leandro Castan (2 very good CB's) are in front of him in the Corinthians squad. Castan can leave in the transfer window (some teams of Italy looking for him) and Chicao is a little old. So' date=' i see a great future for Marquinhos at Corinthians.[/quote']

& Wallace and Paulo Andre...

Dont waste your money...he's been woeful and is only playing whilst Corinthians first team play in the Libertadores' date=' dont expect him to feature too much this season now the Libertadores is almost finished ;)

Oh and he's 20 not 18, not that it matters cos whatever age he is he still sucks :D[/font']

I don't think it's a full waste of money. I haven't seen him playing, i just checked his stats, so i 'll take your opinion that he is awful. :) But he is very cheap and at rating 75, he is a possible riser for profit. SM will only look his stats and will not take into consideration that Corinthians were resting other players. :rolleyes:

in time maybe' date=' but he wont keep his place....to many others in front of him when they start putting their strongest lineup out in serie a...[/quote']

It's not only that he is a starter in Serie A, he is always on the bench in the Copa Libertadores matches. This means he is considered as a first squad member. And that he will have his chances through the season. And he has just turned 18!

Who said he is going to be a regular first XI this season anyway? What we are all saying is that this kid is a future talent!

Have you seen him last year in the U17 World Cup? I have seen him in some matches in that tournament and he was really good.

This kid has a lot of potential and if he keeps developing, he could be a future CB for the NT. This could be in 5-6 years of course, but for now he is in the pre-selection for the NT for the Olympics. Not bad for a kid who has just turned 18, hah??

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH MARQUINHOS ANYWAY, AND WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH US THE FORUMERS WHO RECOMMEND HIM TO OTHERS?? This is a pure Brazilian talent. Nobody knows for sure how he is going to develop, but for NOW, he is sure WORTH BUYING. Maybe your problem is with this thread? You were doing the same with other players...

Of course, if you don't like him, you are free NOT TO "BOTHER" with him! Leave others to "bother". You can stick with your great talents that you advertise here and there, the... Hubners, the Baykans and the Schonheims, who are going to take the football world by storm... pfff :P... Oh, and the mighty bricklayer Grolli... :D:D Yes, stick on them and leave Marquinhos to others!

I don't think it's a full waste of money. I haven't seen him playing' date=' i just checked his stats, so i 'll take your opinion that he is awful. :) But he is very cheap and at rating 75, he is a possible riser for profit. SM will only look his stats and will not take into consideration that Corinthians were resting other players. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Well i wouldn't even give 300k for him with a team that has over 200M so that gives you an idea of what i think of him..

He is a possible riser yes, as is pretty much every single 75 rated player on the database. However his games up until now are what has got him added to the db, any minutes gained hereon after will be what would contribute to a rise, however considering he is unlikely to play much more then he is unlikely to rise.

You call him another young talent and for people to get him as if he was something special, i call him un talented and to avoid at all costs. People can make their own mind up whether they want to buy him or not but least they have another opinion to use before deciding whether to buy.

It's not only that he is a starter in Serie A' date=' he is always on the bench in the Copa Libertadores matches. This means he is considered as a first squad member. And that he will have his chances through the season. And he has just turned 18!

Who said he is going to be a regular first XI this season anyway? What we are all saying is that this kid is a future talent!

Have you seen him last year in the U17 World Cup? I have seen him in some matches in that tournament and he was really good.

This kid has a lot of potential and if he keeps developing, he could be a future CB for the NT. This could be in 5-6 years of course, but for now he is in the pre-selection for the NT for the Olympics. Not bad for a kid who has just turned 18, hah??

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH MARQUINHOS ANYWAY, AND WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH US THE FORUMERS WHO RECOMMEND HIM TO OTHERS?? This is a pure Brazilian talent. Nobody knows for sure how he is going to develop, but for NOW, he is sure WORTH BUYING. Maybe your problem is with this thread? You were doing the same with other players...

Of course, if you don't like him, you are free NOT TO "BOTHER" with him! Leave others to "bother". You can stick with your great talents that you advertise here and there, the... Hubners, the Baykans and the Schonheims, who are going to take the football world by storm... pfff :P... Oh, and the mighty bricklayer Grolli... :D:D Yes, stick on them and leave Marquinhos to others![/quote']

purely because im a realist and the way you talk about them is very misleading to many less experienced SM players....

scoff at my reports on Hubner/Baykan if you must, in no way do i advertise them in they way you do 'must buys' 'snap them up now' & Grolli is purely there because he has a great backstory...i could give you loads of better buys but as this is 'the new players thread' that would be pointless as they are on the DB already

im not a huge fan of the thread as it is misleading in some cases and i feel the need to comment to bring some realism to it.. people can weigh up your views and my views and from what they read can decide who to spend their SM cash on, but i do give credit to those who take time to offer their views on the new players and take time to actually look into them, unlike most of your posts which seem to base your views on the no. of minutes they have played.....

anyway, ive replied to you...the issue is done. moving on.

purely because im a realist and the way you talk about them is very misleading to many less experienced SM players....

scoff at my reports on Hubner/Baykan if you must' date=' in no way do i advertise them in they way you do '[b']must buys[/b]' 'snap them up now' & Grolli is purely there because he has a great backstory...i could give you loads of better buys but as this is 'the new players thread' that would be pointless as they are on the DB already

im not a huge fan of the thread as it is misleading in some cases and i feel the need to comment to bring some realism to it.. people can weigh up your views and my views and from what they read can decide who to spend their SM cash on, but i do give credit to those who take time to offer their views on the new players and take time to actually look into them, unlike most of your posts which seem to base your views on the no. of minutes they have played.....

anyway, ive replied to you...the issue is done. moving on.

Amen

Always astonishes me reading this thread how people are happy to just take the opinion of people who they dont know from Adam, what makes them a judge of a player??

Id bet my bottom dollar that nearly all of these "talents" that they claim to have found and will have a "massive" future is based upon nothing but the fact they have played a game are young and are Brazilian/Spanish whatever where as in reality you have absolutely NO info on said player and have absolutely no idea of his level of ability how can you really??

Plus as said above every player added to the Database is a possible riser so thats the worst excuse ever :P

The amount of genuine talents advertised on this thread that will go on to actually be something worthwhile 89+ will be miniscule the vast majority and I mean a really high percentage will amount to nothing. I just cant understand th theroy of just buying players coz somebody who you dont know from Adam and might well have no info/credability on a player says so.

Strange :)

If you don't believe in other people why do you come here read the forum?

I really don't know the player, but he is one of the the 4 best CD of Corinthians and he is in the brazilian 35 players list for the Olimpics, and that's good enough for me.

Nobody can predict what a 17/18 year old can become, you can believe or not but that's just an opinion.

If you don't believe in other people why do you come here read the forum?

I really don't know the player' date=' but he is one of the the 4 best CD of Corinthians and he is in the brazilian 35 players list for the Olimpics, and that's good enough for me.

Nobody can predict what a 17/18 year old can become, you can believe or not but that's just an opinion.[/quote']

It is a forum like you say and I can read what I like, the fact that anybody may have a brain and choose to use it rather than just accepting the views of somebody who may have no genuine idea on a player shouldn't be held against anybody :)

Like you say people have hardly seen these "new" players so i fail to see how anybody should be overhyping them to the extent that goes on here, it will probably be about 2% of these players that amount to anything.

People need to be more subjective, less sensationalist that's all i am saying giving people tags like the "New Messi" "new Thiago Silva" etc etc when they have made a couple of sub appearences would appear to be somewhat OTT thats all I am saying :)

i respect all of you guys, especially you JMH_daggers, but now i i disagree.

thisis topic for new added players, players that predicts good future, players that have recommendation (in the form of statistics, or article).

its on you will you buy a player or not, no one forced you.

you are philosophing and spoiling efforts of those who want to do something