The New Players Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The New Players Thread Now my bids have been accepted, I can talk about him. Alex Pritchard was added to the database yesterday morning. He is arguably the most talented player to come from our

Re: The New Players Thread Thanks lincvillan much appreciated. There doesn't seem to be much interest in this thread anymore so I have decided to put an end to my daily reports.

Re: The New Players Thread One for the LONG future added today, Gnaly Cornet of Metz. Only 16 years old, he already plays for Metz first team (Metz is now in French 3rd division). He is member of Fra

Re: The New Players Thread

Sorry I haven't updated this on a daily basis as i assumed not many people were interested put here are some players recently added to the database that i would pick up.

VESELI, Frédéric - United bought him from city, suppose to be the best swiss talent around

LUKAKU, Jordan - Brother plays for chelsea, he seems quite a good prospect

MANQUILLO, Javi - Spanish prospect on uniteds radar

STERLING, Raheem - Liverpool player came on at wigan, one of englands brightest talents

BRANESCU, Laurentiu - Long term successor of Buffon at Juve

Sorry I haven't updated this on a daily basis as i assumed not many people were interested put here are some players recently added to the database that i would pick up.

VESELI' date=' Frédéric - United bought him from city, suppose to be the best swiss talent around

STERLING, Raheem - Liverpool player came on at wigan, one of englands brightest talents

BRANESCU, Laurentiu - Long term successor of Buffon at Juve[/quote']

has veseli even played for united or city yet??? suprised he's on the db, same with Branescu? neither have made an appearance for their respected clubs!!! :@

Can't wait until Flmengo's Douglas Baggio gets added to the database he looks like an absolute star in the U/17 Copa Rio.He is already attracting the interest of Real Madrid ' date='Chelsea, Milan & Napoli and is a definite purchase as and when he gets added to database IMO.

I was going to make a thread on him but have been too busy with 7046 reports and previews stuff.[/quote']

This is the stuff i like to see boys, keep this thread up dated as soon as these youngster come on the database. We dont all have time to sit there retyping what wikipedia says into our own words and creating new thread of these guys everyday so this is exactly what i wanted this thread to be for

Keep up the good work guys

has veseli even played for united or city yet??? suprised he's on the db' date=' same with Branescu? neither have made an appearance for their respected clubs!!! :@[/quote']

They are on the database and at united it only at matter of time before we see Veseli, Probably next season in the carling cup to start with.

They are on the database and at united it only at matter of time before we see Veseli' date=' Probably next season in the carling cup to start with.[/quote']

ano they are on i bought them both :D but its a bit of a p**s take to be honest.... if they are going to add players without stepping onto the pitch for their respective clubs then we may aswell go all fm 2012 and add all the 15/16/17 year old wonderkids.....

Eg. Sergi Samper, Jordan Graham, Jack Jebb, Piazon, Adryan, Andreas Pereira, Gabriel Barbosa, Ademilson.

by the way im gonna add this list :) hope you dont mind :)

Gks

Areola

Leali

Branescu

Defenders

Zouma

Prestia

Fryers

Salva Ruiz

Alejandro Grimaldo

Frederic Veseli

Lucas Digne

Karim Rekik

Nastasic

Nicolo Curti

Romario Santos

Danny Da Costa

Loic Nego

Dennis Appiah

Midfielders

Lucas Ocampos

Ezeqiel Cirigliano

Paul Pogba

Marco Verratti

Gary Gardner

Jese Rodriguez

Tonny Vilhena

Raheem Sterling

Lazar Markovic

Jordan Lukaku

Thorgan Hazard

Dennis Praet

Rodrigo Caio

Ross Barkley

Inigo Ruiz De Galaretta

Alex Serrano

Anas Achahbar

Gerard Deulofeu

Rafinha Alcantara

Forwards

Memphis Depay

Bilil Omrani

Jean Marie Dongou

Mason Bennett

Yassine Benzia

Sebastian Haller

Yaya Sanogo

Soulyemane Coulibaly

Marvin Ducksch

Lorenzo Tassi

John Jairo Ruiz

Mateo Kovacic

These are all on the Db.... buy them if you can ;)

VESELI' date=' Frédéric - United bought him from city, suppose to be the best swiss talent around

BRANESCU, Laurentiu - Long term successor of Buffon at Juve[/quote']

i dunno who the soccerwiki admin is accepting these but im trying to reject them as fast as i can...

there is no need for them on the DB!

kerlon' date=' keirrison, even sonny pike was an exciting prospect! case closed![/quote']

But that's the game. Or at least part of it. I'm not being bumptious or narky with you, just can't understand why it winds you up so much. If people want to go and blow 2 million on some 75 rated 17 year olds, just let them. Whats wrong with it? It might provide than with some small buzz.

And what's the difference between how far Mushaga Bakenga has got toward getting in the first team, and how far Raheem Sterling has got toward the same? They aren't a million miles apart.

But that's the game. Or at least part of it. I'm not being bumptious or narky with you' date=' just can't understand why it winds you up so much. If people want to go and blow 2 million on some 75 rated 17 year olds, just let them. Whats wrong with it? It might provide than with some small buzz.

And what's the difference between how far Mushaga Bakenga has got toward getting in the first team, and how far Raheem Sterling has got toward the same? They aren't a million miles apart.[/quote']

Exactly right m8:p

Gks

Areola

Leali

Branescu

Defenders

Zouma

Prestia

Fryers

Salva Ruiz

Alejandro Grimaldo

Frederic Veseli

Lucas Digne

Karim Rekik

Nastasic

Nicolo Curti

Romario Santos

Danny Da Costa

Loic Nego

Dennis Appiah

Midfielders

Lucas Ocampos

Ezeqiel Cirigliano

Paul Pogba

Marco Verratti

Gary Gardner

Jese Rodriguez

Tonny Vilhena

Raheem Sterling

Lazar Markovic

Jordan Lukaku

Thorgan Hazard

Dennis Praet

Rodrigo Caio

Ross Barkley

Inigo Ruiz De Galaretta

Alex Serrano

Anas Achahbar

Gerard Deulofeu

Rafinha Alcantara

Forwards

Memphis Depay

Bilil Omrani

Jean Marie Dongou

Mason Bennett

Yassine Benzia

Sebastian Haller

Yaya Sanogo

Soulyemane Coulibaly

Marvin Ducksch

Lorenzo Tassi

John Jairo Ruiz

Mateo Kovacic

Get the Barca B players... you'll thank me in a few years. :D

But that's the game. Or at least part of it. I'm not being bumptious or narky with you' date=' just can't understand why it winds you up so much. If people want to go and blow 2 million on some 75 rated 17 year olds, just let them. Whats wrong with it? It might provide than with some small buzz.

And what's the difference between how far Mushaga Bakenga has got toward getting in the first team, and how far Raheem Sterling has got toward the same? They aren't a million miles apart.[/quote']

yeah i understand your point and its totally right, and ive got nothing against folks who waste their millions on these players, let them do it and like you said they might get a buzz

im just fed up with the inconsistency in players appearing, i mean whats stopping all the squads from the nextgen series being in game?

personally the old way was best. when a player has regular minutes ie 450, then he warrants a place on the DB.

All these 17yr olds 'wonderkids' will hang around on the DB until they are playing, which means more work for SM when reviewing, and longer to update leagues, about which ive read many times about people whining over how long it takes already...

its swings and roundabouts really..

yeah i understand your point and its totally right' date=' and ive got nothing against folks who waste their millions on these players, let them do it and like you said they might get a buzz

im just fed up with the inconsistency in players appearing, i mean whats stopping all the squads from the nextgen series being in game?

personally the old way was best. when a player has regular minutes ie 450, then he warrants a place on the DB.

All these 17yr olds 'wonderkids' will hang around on the DB until they are playing, which means more work for SM when reviewing, and longer to update leagues, about which ive read many times about people whining over how long it takes already...

its swings and roundabouts really..[/quote']

Agreed, but the best thing they could do is get rid of the New Players list altogether in my opinion :)

Gks

Areola

Leali

Branescu

Defenders

Zouma

Prestia

Fryers

Salva Ruiz

Alejandro Grimaldo

Frederic Veseli

Lucas Digne

Karim Rekik

Nastasic

Nicolo Curti

Romario Santos

Danny Da Costa

Loic Nego

Dennis Appiah

Midfielders

Lucas Ocampos

Ezeqiel Cirigliano

Paul Pogba

Marco Verratti

Gary Gardner

Jese Rodriguez

Tonny Vilhena

Raheem Sterling

Lazar Markovic

Jordan Lukaku

Thorgan Hazard

Dennis Praet

Rodrigo Caio

Ross Barkley

Inigo Ruiz De Galaretta

Alex Serrano

Anas Achahbar

Gerard Deulofeu

Rafinha Alcantara

Forwards

Memphis Depay

Bilil Omrani

Jean Marie Dongou

Mason Bennett

Yassine Benzia

Sebastian Haller

Yaya Sanogo

Soulyemane Coulibaly

Marvin Ducksch

Lorenzo Tassi

John Jairo Ruiz

Mateo Kovacic

Decent list very welcome in this thread