MUFC1

The New Players Thread

Re: The New Players Thread

Back in 08/09' date=' SoccerManager was the best :D[/quote']

I Started back then.... ahhh the nostalgia :D

lucky for you..

its killing me in competitive setups' date=' i nearly always manage lower division teams and it would be nice to pick up a few talents to see develop or use as bargaining chips in deals or sell for nice cash to other managers, rather than the division 1 clubs hoover them up and let them sit in there 50+ player youth teams...[/quote']

Agreed, Im Boston in an English Champ and its becomming a pain to even get players to push up the leagues as i have a squad of 35 players and I keep dipping back into debt so I lost out on Adryan, Grimaldo Etc.... will miss out on the two mentioned below too unless i can shift a player out!

For me it's not so much the money side as I do have quite a bit from selling players I don't need. But every time I lose out on a player, it's to the same club. Surely the more youngsters a club signs, the least likely they should be able to pay top dollar for another youngster.

Out of Jadson, Allione, Goretzka and Fischer I got Jadson and Allione. I was the only person bidding on Goretzka, then a flurry of bids come in and sure enough he was mentioned on here after I bid on him.

For me it's not so much the money side as I do have quite a bit from selling players I don't need. But every time I lose out on a player' date=' it's to the same club. Surely the more youngsters a club signs, the least likely they should be able to pay top dollar for another youngster.

Out of Jadson, Allione, Goretzka and Fischer I got Jadson and Allione. I was the only person bidding on Goretzka, then a flurry of bids come in and sure enough he was mentioned on here after I bid on him.[/quote']

Same for me tbh, Ill lose out on Goretzka, Fischer as Im 51k in debt.... im not spending any money on the two transfers tho so It's a bit silly IMO but hey :P

For me it's not so much the money side as I do have quite a bit from selling players I don't need. But every time I lose out on a player' date=' it's to the same club. Surely the more youngsters a club signs, the least likely they should be able to pay top dollar for another youngster.

Out of Jadson, Allione, Goretzka and Fischer I got Jadson and Allione. I was the only person bidding on Goretzka, then a flurry of bids come in and sure enough he was mentioned on here after I bid on him.[/quote']

Same for me. I've lost Fischer . A manager offered a player , the player was 400 k i think , and i offered 1.6 mil,but... i lost him. Now , i waiting for Goretzka , but i doubt he will be my player.

Agreed with adding new players to the database.

I see no point in showing which new players have been added. I could spend a couple of hours now finding of bright young talents getting minutes in Croatia for example, submit them onto SW, get added onto SM only for some guy who's never even heard of them to sweep in and get the player.

There is little or no point in researching 'new' players unless you know you're confident of outbidding everyone else.

Another game i play only shows database changes and not new additions to the database.

The lifeblood of this game is its database, if that is 'wrong' or not upto scratch than neither is the game.

people want threads like these!

people moaned back in 09 as well! blah blah i saw him 1st rubbish.

was 09 not the time when u could pay 99million 4 a 60 rated player?

i remember neymar being added and every1 paying stupid money.

sm much fairer now. if u have a smaller club the likelyhood if u run youre club correctly u will pick up a adryn or 2.

hide players from people is unfair imo and i do my own scouting before any1 jumps on that.

post em on forum no i do not do this as i want to sign my own scouts but would never whinge if i did.

ps i know nothing of this gk/winger just added, any info lol

A player I have looked at really closely over the last year or so. Got outbid in nearly every gameworld. I'm gutted

I'm gutted too. Been waiting a year for him, sold a few first teamers and youth players so I could bid more for him, then get outbid by a person who's player was worth 2 million in part exchanges with the deal for him. Really gutted! :o

people who are lazy want these threads

people still have to search for threads like these, they may not have hours to be active and search internet!!!!

i watched some next gen matches and read goal etc, every1 and there dog knew who fishcer was. hiding him from database is wrong 4 people like me who knows who he is but dont go on socerwiki an so on.

i have 11 gc teams and picked up fischer in 2 of them. 1 of my clubs is 80 rated.in the old way i would never have got him as some idiot would have paid 150 million.

how does any1 know that the managers bidding 4 the new dont know anything about them?

i personaly dont bid on players i havent researched or at least looked at on soccerway.

soccer wiki is just another sm palm off.

before it was easy to recomend a player, now i have to register with wiki which sends my mickymouse comp into go slow mode.

Guest drseanfitz

This thread has been created for people to post the players they think should be bought once they finally appear on the database.

this is the reason for this thread' date=' and it is 100% legit.

Keep it on topic

if people don't stop clogging it up with a pointless debate about should player A be mentioned or not, then I'll start infracting.............

in most of my gc's all the top clubs are managed by so called respected managers who bid 4 the decent new players. there is not a chance in hell that they know all of them (well maybe 1 manager) and we all pick up our fair share of fresh talent.

if we revert back to the older ways then you get teams like tebs in gc1 (no offence m8). this way is more fair imo. if i miss out on a few players then so be it there are plenty others.

to the thread makers congrates on top jobs!!! i bet u missed aload of talent with no moaning. wd

*sigh*

i give up.

its not worth even scouting players anymore.

been waiting on Goretzka for a while and the day he arrives he is announced on here and everyone jumps on the hype wagon and drives the bids sky high...

:D:D:D:D

I'm glad that i helped people with this kid! :D

"been waiting on Goretzka for a while" - You are not the only one in this game who is waiting for players' date=' you know...

(Personally, i've been waiting for him for months)

You must consider yourself lucky for the fact that Goretzka was added the same day with Fischer. Thus most people's attention was on Fischer...

Do the scouting yourself, there are many websites, stop being lazy(Goes to everyone on here asking if this player is talent or not, if you don't know, don't bid).:rolleyes:

Or, if you don't know, ask for help/second opinion... That would be an option, too... :rolleyes:

Not all people have plenty of time to watch all the games and/or spend time on the internet, scouting and searching, you know.

"there are many websites" - Afterall, this is a website, too, right? And even this is a kind of searching/scouting, people coming here searching for players/information/help. And what is the purpose of this forum, afterall???B) Isn't it for people to come here and discuss about the game and about players, ask for help/information, give help/information etc?

Why was this forum created?

And what is so wrong about people coming in here and ask for help?

If you don't want, don't give them an answer!

the thing that gets me the most is the sheer laziness of many SM players.

even on here' date=' every day people posting new players and 'are they a talent?'

do it yourself, look them up.[/quote']

Look the above answer, goes the same for this here.

People coming here asking/searching for players, means that they do look them up, even in this "lazy", for you, way.

Just to inform you, because you seem to miss this, people have other things to do, you know. Also some people have "a life", if you ever heard of it. That... "thing" prevents them from dealing with SM, SW, the forum and the internet 24/7...

people still have to search for threads like these' date=' they may not have hours to be active and search internet!!!!

i watched some next gen matches and read goal etc, every1 and there dog knew who fishcer was. hiding him from database is wrong 4 people like me who knows who he is but dont go on socerwiki an so on.

i have 11 gc teams and picked up fischer in 2 of them. 1 of my clubs is 80 rated.in the old way i would never have got him as some idiot would have paid 150 million.[/quote']

100% agree!

how does any1 know that the managers bidding 4 the new dont know anything about them?

It's just some guys who think they are the "masters and commanders" of this forum and want to dictate even what is written or how or when it's written in here. They also have the delusion that they have the devine privilege to be the only ones to know about football and players. So' date=' when they see bids from other managers on the same players they are after, they are so shocked that they refuse to accept it! :D:D

to the thread makers congrates on top jobs!!! i bet u missed aload of talent with no moaning. wd

;)

Back on topic:

Ibrahima Mpaye, 17 years old defender of Inter, debuted for his team on Thursday. He was a starter in the game against Hajduk Split, for the Europa League.

The game was on late night Thursday, so i would expect him to be added to the DB probably today. If not today, i guess he will be added next week (probably on Tuesday or Wednesday). It depends on SM's work really, but anyway what is important is that he is very close to be added. :)

So, "hidden" or not, stay alerted for this new entry. ;)

Back on topic:

Ibrahima Mpaye' date=' 17 years old defender of Inter, debuted for his team on Thursday. He was a starter in the game against Hajduk Split, for the Europa League.

The game was on late night Thursday, so i would expect him to be added to the DB probably today. If not today, i guess he will be added next week (probably on Tuesday or Wednesday). It depends on SM's work really, but anyway what is important is that he is very close to be added. :)

So, "hidden" or not, stay alerted for this new entry. ;)[/quote']

Mbaye added today: 17 year old CB/LB. Definitely worth a buy

Okan Aydin has been added today, and he's in the must buy category: an 18 year old CF, and described as one of the jewels of Bayer Leverkusen's academy (along with Yesil). Aydin is one of the best German players for his age, and has played over 30 matches for Germany's youth teams (21 for Germany U17).

On SW I've edited Aydin a bit hes more of a forward than a CF as he was the guy playing in behind Yesil @ the under 17's for Germany...

Yep he's more of a left sided wing/fwd like Tello and David Villa.

New players:

David Stipek: 13 minutes

Carlos Villanueva: 46 minutes

Arturo Gonzalez: 82 minutes

Kevin Gutierrez: 79 minutes

Mbaye: 55 minutes

Can someone explain me, where are all the criterias?

New players:

David Stipek: 13 minutes

Carlos Villanueva: 46 minutes

Arturo Gonzalez: 82 minutes

Kevin Gutierrez: 79 minutes

Mbaye: 55 minutes

Can someone explain me' date=' where are all the criterias?[/quote']

I know what you mean can't find the criteria anywhere, seems they just have to play in a competitive club match to be added now days, even if it's only 5 minutes :rolleyes:

Been likened to Shaqiri and Robben' date=' another Turkish-German who seem to be a regular feature nowwa days! :)[/quote']

He really aint that good....seen him a few times in various youth tournaments, never stood out at all. He may turn out to be something special but on what i have seen so far I doubt it.

Back on topic:

Ibrahima Mpaye' date=' 17 years old defender of Inter, debuted for his team on Thursday. He was a starter in the game against Hajduk Split, for the Europa League.

So, "hidden" or not, stay alerted for this new entry. ;)[/quote']

Actually he's Ibrahima M'baye, not Mpaye. M'Baye is an African surname, Mpaye is not. Just sayin' ;)

Riferimento: The New Players Thread

IMO would be wonderful if the first to offer for a new player would get him with no challenge, because this is scouting.. After two or three days he would become a normal player, with the possibility of challenges for him.. Don't know if you understand what I mean but it's not easy for me to explain it in English