The New Players Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The New Players Thread Now my bids have been accepted, I can talk about him. Alex Pritchard was added to the database yesterday morning. He is arguably the most talented player to come from our

Re: The New Players Thread Thanks lincvillan much appreciated. There doesn't seem to be much interest in this thread anymore so I have decided to put an end to my daily reports.

Re: The New Players Thread One for the LONG future added today, Gnaly Cornet of Metz. Only 16 years old, he already plays for Metz first team (Metz is now in French 3rd division). He is member of Fra

Re: The New Players Thread

Bangna Bruma - Sporting CP B

one of the greatest talents in Portugal;

Arsenal, Tottenham, Manchester United trying to sign him. Manchester City have made an offer of 8M in 2010 for this young man.

This season: 4 games and 2 goals

player has been noticed by eos11!

Bruma of Sporting was at last added to the DB today! He is added as Bangna Bruma. I guess most of you already know him, he is considered as one of the most talented young players in Portugal and everyone says that this kid will have a bright future in the game if he keeps working in the right way.

Some links in this forum about him:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=67094

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=87772

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=119626

And of course you can easily find many videos and reports through the web about him. A great talent.

Except Bruma, today were also added:

Alfred Duncan of Inter. As expected, after his debut against Pescara on Sunday, he was added to the DB. Last year he was one of the best players in Inter's Primavera and it seems that this season could be his breakthrough. It is very good for him (and for other youngsters in Inter, too) that Inter's new coach is Stramaccioni. He is a young coach coming from Inter's youth sections and he seems to trust young players and will give them many chances through the season.

Monteiro Otavio of Internacional. He is considered as a good prospect in Internacional and this season he started getting games. He has up to now 3 appearances, 1 as a starter and 2 as a sub. One to watch.

Patrick Olsen. I didn't know this player before, i just noticed that he has just signed for Inter. In the game he is added as a Brondby player, but Inter signed him a couple days ago. I checked his stats and he is a regular starter for Denmark's youth NTs (he has 32 caps for Denmark U17 and U19) and debuted last season for Brondby's first team, playing in 3 games.

Inter bought him and sent him to the Primavera. I guess he still has a long way until he makes it to Inter's first team, but he still looks like as one to watch.

Rafidine Abdullah of Marseille. After the sale of Diarra, Azpilicueta and some other first teamers, Marseille haven't made any big transfers yet and they seem to turn to their youngsters and use them more. One of them is Abdullah, who has already 4 appearances for Marseille this season (in Ligue 1 and Europa League games), 1 as a starter and 3 as a late sub. Definitely one to watch through the season, in the worst case he could be one good riser.

Is Joao Cancelo one for the future? Here in Canada scouting is next to impossible.

He is. Playing all minutes for Benfica B and is the second RB of the first team, and will play if something goes wrong with Maxi Pereira.

About Bruma, hope you liked his goal this weekend ;) it tells everything about him

A noticeable player added today is Miroslav Kacer. He is a 16 years old midfielder of Zilina, one of Slovakia's best clubs (last year's champions, second up to now this season).

Miroslav Kacer, despite his young age, has already 5 appearances for Zilina after 7 matches (1 as a starter and 4 as a sub), scoring 1 goal. He scored on his debut for his team, becoming the youngest scorer ever in the Slovakian League. He is considered as a hot prospect in Slovakia, a future NT player for them.

He is definitely a player that is worth to watch out for, one for the future. The only bad thing for him (actually, is SM's bad!) is the fact that he plays in a league that SM haven't reviewed for years, and probably won't review it in the foreseeable future! So, Kacer will probably stay at his 73 (actually, they should add him as a 75...) for a very long time, even if he is a regular first team member for Zilina!

So, i will shortlist him and (unless you are in a very-very competitive gameworld) i think this is the best option, until he moves clubs or if/when SM ever review Slovakia. Nonetheless, this is a talented kid.

Eric Dier, the young talented defender of Sporting was added today.

He currently plays for Sporting B' and made his debut last week, coming in as a sub. He is also a regular member in England's youth NTs, he was a starter for England U19 in the last Euro U19.

There's been talking about the talent of this kid since he was 15-16 years old.

Here's a scout report about him from skysports, two years ago:

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/scout/15198/6091891/Sky-Sports-Scout-Eric-Dier

Ouasim Bouy, the Dutch wonderkid was added today! He is a young midfielder Juventus "stole" from Ajax last January (there was a lot of talking back then when the transfer was done).

He is considered as one of the best Dutch talents of his age and he is regular in all Netherlands youth NTs U17-U19.

Juventus sent him on loan to Brescia for this season, where he debuted last Saturday.

Here are some threads for Bouy in the forum:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=110796

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=87772

And a report for him in goal.com:

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2012/02/01/2879181/an-introduction-to-star-in-the-making-ouasim-bouy-the-ajax

Another notable player added today is Koray Gunter, Dortmund's young defender. Very promising talent, U17-U19 NT regular player for Germany, he is considered as one for the future in Dortmund.

Here's a thread about Gunter:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=119651

and an article in goal.com about Germany's young talents, where Gunter is mentioned (it's the same article i referred to when Goretzka was added to the DB):

http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/3985/editorial/2012/05/05/3082217/the-next-toni-kroos-a-16-year-old-german-messi-introducing

Also, except Bouy and Gunter, they were added today and worth mentioning:

- Jordan Ikoko of PSG, a promising young French RB. Undisputed first RB choice in all youth NTs U16-U18 (37 caps). He was one of the best RBs last year in the U17 World Cup in Mexico, doing a very good tournament there.

- Tobias Figueiredo, starter for Portugal U17 and for Sporting B' this season (4 starts and 1 sub after Turn 5).

Another notable player added today is Koray Gunter' date=' Dortmund's young defender. Very promising talent, U17-U19 NT regular player for Germany, he is considered as one for the future in Dortmund.

Here's a thread about Gunter:

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=119651[/url]

and an article in goal.com about Germany's young talents, where Gunter is mentioned (it's the same article i referred to when Goretzka was added to the DB):

http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/3985/editorial/2012/05/05/3082217/the-next-toni-kroos-a-16-year-old-german-messi-introducing

Also, except Bouy and Gunter, they were added today and worth mentioning:

- Jordan Ikoko of PSG, a promising young French RB. Undisputed first RB choice in all youth NTs U16-U18 (37 caps). He was one of the best RBs last year in the U17 World Cup in Mexico, doing a very good tournament there.

- Tobias Figueiredo, starter for Portugal U17 and for Sporting B' this season (4 starts and 1 sub after Turn 5).

Good job mate ;).

Should i bid max for Koray Gunter ?

Gunter is a must buy i reckon: probably the most promising defender of the U19 german players

A few more players added who are definitely worth a bid:

Tobias Figuereido, 18 year old CB from Sporting CP B, featured 5 times for the B side, and was a regular for Portugal U17

Ouasim Bouy: 19 year old CM/AM playing for Juventus on loan at Brescia (apparently is a good talent)

Also Patrick Olsen 18 year old CM/AM just signed for Inter Milan from Brondby (I just wrote a report on him this morning), Danish youth international and noted by UEFA as a player to watch following impressive performances at U17 championships!

And not to mention Axel Ngando 19 years old Rennes CM/AM, very promising talent played with Pogba and co in U19 youth champtionships, I also wrote a report earlier in the year but just added to db this week!

Must buy´s : BRUMA, Bangna

DIER, Eric

OLSEN, Patrick

FIGUEIREDO, Tobias

GÜNTER, Koray

IKOKO, Jordan

ABDULLAH, Rafidine

AFFANE, Amin

BOUY, Ouasim

NGANDO, Axel

ETOCK, Gaël

DUNCAN, Alfred

KACER, Miroslav

Promissing players... I wold pay for bruma, dier, gunter, ikoko, bouy, ngando if you are in a competitive game world!

BRUNO, Massimo (75) plays for Anderlecht and is 18 years old. 3

performances as substitute: 2 in competition games and 1 in CL qualifiers. He has already 1 assist and 1 goal for a mid. Will have more minutes if he keeps playing that good.

VAN TRICHT, Wannes (75) plays for KV Mechelen and is also 18 years old. He

is a starter and played already 6 games and has 1 goal and 1 assist. Will normally stay a starter the rest of the season.

Gunter is a must buy i reckon: probably the most promising defender of the U19 german players

A few more players added who are definitely worth a bid:

Tobias Figuereido' date=' 18 year old CB from Sporting CP B, featured 5 times for the B side, and was a regular for Portugal U17

[b']Ouasim Bouy[/b]: 19 year old CM/AM playing for Juventus on loan at Brescia (apparently is a good talent)

Yes gunter is definitely a must buy:p bouy is a very good prospect as well

Viorel Dinu was added today to the DB. Of course he is not any kind of... future talent (:D ), but he sure is going to be a good riser.

He was added with a rating 70.

He played in 13 matches (865 minutes) last season for Chiajna in Romania's 1st Division (scoring 4 goals).

This season he was transferred to a better club, Universitatea Cluj. After 7 turns , he has 7 matches and 4 goals so far!

Universitatea Cluj's top rated players are rated at 83, so when Romania gets reviewed (could be in a month, could be in a year...), i expect Dinu to rise to at least 78/80.

I'm guessing that the 70 rating they gave him is a mistake, but nevertheless he is going to be a very nice 10k riser when they review Romania again. :)

Viorel Dinu was added today to the DB. Of course he is not any kind of... future talent (:D )' date=' but he sure is going to be a good riser.

He was added with a rating 70.

He played in 13 matches (865 minutes) last season for Chiajna in Romania's 1st Division (scoring 4 goals).

This season he was transferred to a better club, Universitatea Cluj. After 7 turns , he has 7 matches and 4 goals so far!

Universitatea Cluj's top rated players are rated at 83, so when Romania gets reviewed (could be in a month, could be in a year...), i expect Dinu to rise to at least 78/80.

I'm guessing that the 70 rating they gave him is a mistake, but nevertheless he is going to be a very nice 10k riser when they review Romania again. :)[/quote']Snapping him up now, thanks.